• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially because, as pointed out above, Quitella is looking waaaaay too calm for someone who has 3 fighters left, and none of them looking like much more than fodder.

Jokes aside, I dunno what's up with those two hidden guys, but they must be on to something.

Well, if his strategy is legit to expect being hidden throughout the whole tournament is going to work that easily... All I'll have to say is that Quitella has a serious case of suicidal overconfidence. ovo

Pannaliciour said:
Did Goku just say that Hit moves 1/10 sec forword in time? I thought he freeze 1/10 sec of the time.

I believe it's both. He jumps forward in time, but not the universe's time. It's his personal time that's jumping forward. Kind of like what Tracer does from Overwatch. The result is, he sees everything around him slow down/stop (I think this aspect fluctates. I don't think it's always a complete freeze).

@Therefir

Yep that was my reaction when I saw that. Seriously what is wrong with Toei. First a trap, than a female angel that looks male, now Vados is Champa's girlfriend what.

@Unite My Rice

My friend sent me this over message so I'm not really sure where this is from. But I think it's from the official Toei site.

I suppose all the guys out there who love Vados are now waiting in anticipation for the day where Champa U6 gets erased.

FateAlbane said:
You mean like, he jumps a fraction of time ahead so while the Universe is trying to catch up he does his thing?
1e5vlg

He does what Tracer does, but like, better. At least that's how I make sense out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back