• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ja Ma Did you miss the part where it was stated that the universe would be destroyed in 3 hits? Or the fact that beerus and goku's energy created an energy ball which if it exploded would have destroyed the universe?

Universe level is legit, your issue is the same thing i always see people against db use, that they have never been shown actually destroying something, so therefore they can't do it, which is ridiculous. What you expect is to see the universe get destroyed on screen, and are ignoring the numerous statements saying the universe would have been destroyed, it didn't get destroyed cause in the first instance goku found a way so his clash with beerus won't destroy the universe, and in the second instance beerus nullified the energy that was going to destroy the universe, it didn't destroy the universe cause beerus nullified it.

But theCelestial Pegasus said:
@Ja Ma Did you miss the part where it was stated that the universe would be destroyed in 3 hits? Or the fact that beerus and goku's energy created an energy ball which if it exploded would have destroyed the universe?
Universe level is legit, your issue is the same thing i always see people against db use, that they have never been shown actually destroying something, so therefore they can't do it, which is ridiculous. What you expect is to see the universe get destroyed on screen, and are ignoring the numerous statements saying the universe would have been destroyed, it didn't get destroyed cause in the first instance goku found a way so his clash with beerus won't destroy the universe, and in the second instance beerus nullified the energy that was going to destroy the universe, it didn't destroy the universe cause beerus nullified it.
But the Universe wasn't destroyed in 3 hits now was it? The explosion didn't destroy the universe either. Why is it that Beerus vs Champa didn't do the same? Vegito vs Fusion Zamasu didn't do the same? Goku vs Golden Frieza? Many times the universe could be destroyed yet it wasn't and fans still think these characters are "universal level" without the appropriate feats.

I belive they can't do x thing because they haven't shown they can do x thing. Makes one think why Beerus didn't just destroy the universe without even fighting Goku but whatever.

Not gonna waste my time arguing this anymore, this is pure downplayer logic, despite the statements of the universe being destroyed you're just denying it because it didn't happen, despite the fact that it would have happened if the characters didn't take action to stop it.

And also if this also comes back to the whole question used by db downplayers since forever of how can universe level or planet level characters fight without destroying their surroundings when they do? It's called fiction, in many series characters who can destroy planets and what fight inside a city and the planet doesn't get destroyed, authors don't want to have the setting of their story destroyed every single time the characters fight.

Because no one wants to universe bust...except for Zeno. And Vados and Whis stopped the cat gods. Several times.

And finally, Goku not only has ki control, which he didn't master in the newly discovered SSG, but he figured out how to counter said force of the shockwaves.

However, I will side with you on that BoG Goku shouldn't be universal. Multi Galaxy+ BoG and RoF is more sensible.

@Cal

You downplayer, Zeno doesnt universe bust. Zeno snaps universes away for breakfast, he Multi-Universe busts ovo

@Ja Ma The narrator himself said that Goku has the power to destroy the universe. Goku didn't destroy Zamasu because Zamasu was 4D universe level while Goku at the time was 3D universe level. That, and Goku was out of stamina to the point where he couldn't even transform.

To be fair Ja, the explosion would have, it literally engulfed the universe and surrounding realms, Beerus nullified the explosion of its energy though.

TheNarwhalKing said:
I wonder how it would feel to get hit by a ki blast or something.
It feels like having your skin torn to pieces and burnt to the last cell. Im akira toriyama, I know my stuff ovo

It forces you to make ugly faces in Z if you're a main villain. Take a second to think about it:

Vegeta's face getting hit with the Spirit Bomb (or was it the Kaio Ken x 4 Kamehameha?)

Frieza's face getting hit with the Angry Kamehameha

Cell's face getting hit with the Father Son Kamehameha.

Kid Buu's face getting hit with the Spirit Bomb

The real cal howard said:
It forces you to make ugly faces in Z if you're a main villain. Take a second to think about it:
Vegeta's face getting hit with the Spirit Bomb (or was it the Kaio Ken x 4 Kamehameha?)

And it forces Jiren to start staring...

which disables the attack.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Ja Ma Dude...have you not been paying attention to what these characters have been saying? Your logic fails and thus you get downplayed results. Just read this before you make yourself look like a fool.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark649/The_Consistency_of_Dragon_Ball_Super
Many times,characters words contradict characters actions. Even in this current arc when 4 gods of destruction fought there was nothing like goku vs jiren. You guys just take these statements without thinking.

Ja Ma said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Ja Ma Dude...have you not been paying attention to what these characters have been saying? Your logic fails and thus you get downplayed results. Just read this before you make yourself look like a fool.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark649/The_Consistency_of_Dragon_Ball_Super
Many times,characters words contradict characters actions. Even in this current arc when 4 gods of destruction fought there was nothing like goku vs jiren. You guys just take these statements without thinking.
They were expilicitly told just to test the ring, not go all out...

@Cal when did vegeta make an ugly face? I mean, I cannot remember that instance.

The real cal howard said:

Remember when Fodder's heads exploded when they got hit too hard?

Pepridge Farm remembers

Also gods of highest ranking universes jobbed so hard

Goddess of destruction use bow to fight

Clown god is troll who didn't even fight

Beerus did nothing

Mother of hell ....

"Goku may have shaken The World of Void, but the realm is made out of nothing. Superman lifted a book of infinite pages. A page is heavier than nothing at all, so Superman's still stronger. Plus Superman lifted all of eternity, so his strength transcends time as well." - Inevitable Goku vs Superman 3

I would like a third match if the analysis were fair and proper and not them using their massive cop-out that Superman has no limits and is unbeatable no matter what.

I wish someone else made vs match youtube videos and they were bigger than Death Battle. VBW should start a youtube channel and do just that, and it can market itself as being a far better researcher than Death Battle :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back