• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salad Saiyan (Dragon Ball What If) Discussion Thread

Spinoirr

He/Him
This is a thread to talk about Salad Saiyans Dragon ball what if's (and other dragon ball what if's)

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Though, if he doesn't have Infinite 5D AP, Immeasurable^2 Speed, and plethora of broken hax, he will get stomped.
He will get there 100%, bros going to fight through salads other what ifs and the time patrol will get involved too

New Cell prime episode

Cell Prime fought a Moro who won, absorbed everyone in universe 7 minus whis and even absorbed Super Shenron and they're equals in base and using UI

Also UI Moro 73 battled against the Piccolo from the end of "What if Universe 6 and 7 merged" who's way stronger then Super Shenron but he lost most of his powers by reseting his continuity and despite that Piccolo erases moro

Last edited:
New Cell prime episode

Note Supreme Kai of Time Goku isn't as strong as the SOT, just he has that tile because he is a Kai that watches over time

New Cell Prime episode

Cell in base holding back easily fights off Toppo, Jiren and Dyspo from a different universe who are way stronger then from cannon

Black form Azeer fights off Cell in his base and actually harm's him (Azeer is far stronger then he was when he was from the end of his what if)

Cell goes into his prime form and stops skip, Black Azeer, Full Power Jiren and Dyspo all move in his time skip

Dyspo is faster then Jiren and Azeer (trained under universe 11's angel)

Cell in his prime form absorbs energy from Dyspo

Cell almost kills Azeer and Jiren at their strongest and turned Azeer into a bomb that detoured the galaxy and probably universe 11 just by infusing his energy into Azeer

Weakened Cell Prime Key gets all of hits abilities

Damn, I was watching him at the very beginning, 4 years ago. Lost him after Cell in TOP what if, and now he got so far, it's crazy.

Following.

I will do so after watching new stuff (and my gym appointment). Anything specific you need?

I will do so after watching new stuff (and my gym appointment). Anything specific you need?
Well mainly powers and abilities, lifting strength and notable attacks and techniques + a better intelligence rating is what i need help with

So, according to the new episode, he'd be... Low 1-C with Sealing?
Yes, that's right 5D sealing that can seal away 7 dragon ball timelines

But his AP scales to Ultra Infinite Zamasu who fused with the 7 timelines and fused them into one and he couldn't kill base cell at all

Also Ultra Infinite Fused Zamasu who can leave his continuity can't excape the Sealing done to the continuity he fused with at all

So it can even steal off low 1-C range with teleporting or portals and stuff

Well, naturally he wouldn't able to escape, he is limited to his own Continuity.

I was iffy on Zamasu's body he used scaling to his Omnipresent self fully, but considering Cell destroying sealed Continuity, it probably doesn't matter.

Do you want me to make another tabs in Key-tabs, to make it easier to include abilities of other characters he has (like Beerus tab for Power of destruction and others or Babidi/Moro for Magic)?

Do you want me to make another tabs in Key-tabs, to make it easier to include abilities of other characters he has (like Beerus tab for Power of destruction and others or Babidi/Moro for Magic)?
Yeah

Make it more easier to read

How about helping with his Notable Attacks / Techniques:

also put them into tabers

How does it look so far?
I have changed only a few descriptions for now. I need to watch the entire thing a couple of times.

I will try writing and rewriting attacks on the weekend.
Do you want to mention all techniques he can possibly use, just the ones he used, or a mix of both (like, there's probably no need to mention every single ki technique he can use if they are all inferior to Kamehameha, for example.)
Love the updated images, shame we don't have Salad's renders.

Back