• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salad Saiyan (Dragon Ball What If) Discussion Thread

Cell Prime went back to his checkpoint after the battle with GoD Vegeta and Kai Goku right? If so then that would make the Cell Prime that fought Majin Turles weaker than the one that fought GoD Vegeta and Kai Goku. That would explain how Kakarot 2 is implied to be Majin Turles level in the cliffhanger despite scaling below Cell Prime before (or maybe Kakarot 2’s gonna pull Ultra Ego on Turles or something idk).

Cell Prime went back to his checkpoint after the battle with GoD Vegeta and Kai Goku right? If so then that would make the Cell Prime that fought Majin Turles weaker than the one that fought GoD Vegeta and Kai Goku. That would explain how Kakarot 2 is implied to be Majin Turles level in the cliffhanger despite scaling below Cell Prime before (or maybe Kakarot 2’s gonna pull Ultra Ego on Turles or something idk).
Yeah, hence why I didn't make Cell prime a new key

I mean yeah, survivor turles can breath in base In base and he hasn't eaten any fruits in decades
Didn’t know that but good to know. Kakarot 2 breathing in space in base is kind of a gag so having another fruit-eating Saladverse character do the same thing is good for consistency.

Can you at least make up a skeleton of a profile?

Like a template
Yeah should be there in a moment.

Where does Platinum Cooler scale? I’ll get around to watching his what if eventually since I know there’s gonna be a continuation soon, but I don’t feel like watching the entire thing right now.

Where does Platinum Cooler scale? I’ll get around to watching his what if eventually since I know there’s gonna be a continuation soon, but I don’t feel like watching the entire thing right now.
You know you can ask salad saiyan right?

From what I've seen Goku and Vegeta have more experience with Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego thus their stronger then their granolah arc selfs (remember anime and manga is mixed), they easily beat Granolah

You know you can ask salad saiyan right?
Yeah but I’d rather not disturb him unless it’s stuff that I need more elaboration on like where Broly scaled. With this its just a matter of watching the series and me being a bit too lazy to do that rn lol

From what I've seen Goku and Vegeta have more experience with Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego thus their stronger then their granolah arc selfs (remember anime and manga is mixed), they easily beat Granolah
OK and I assume Cooler scales. That checks out with Kakarot and Raditz in Super Saiyan God alone already being Broly level.

Screenshot_20240404-153635_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20240404-232837_Discord.jpg

What we do this this?
It gives us an Immeasurable speed statement and seems to make Cell Prime unaffected by Super Shenron-level wish hax if the user isn’t too strong, however I’m pretty sure he was already above Cosmic Piccolo physically based on feats alone so that more just sets a cap on how strong Piccolo could be.

Although I assume this is only after Cell absorbed a bunch of continuities in his battle with Moro Prime, as before that he was comparable to Majin Turles who in turn was comparable to Kakarot 2, and Continuity Patrol Piccolo is stronger than Kakarot 2 but weaker than Cosmic Piccolo physically.

You can help out update cell primes profile
Oh anyone can edit it? Alright cool.

Btw I was thinking it might be better to change some of his key names to something a bit more obvious, e.g his “Post-Energy Absorbed” key could be renamed to “Post-Episode 5” or something. I think the current name is kinda weird since absorbing energy is something he does a lot. I would’ve suggested mentioning who he absorbed, but “Post-Frieza Potential Saiyans Absorbed” is kind of a mouthful. I think just “Post-Episode 5” would be best since his AP justification explains how he’s that strong anyway.

Actually I just realised something: if Lord Slug is Low 1-C from absorbing Super Shenron and Moro Prime also absorbed Super Shenron before his first fight with Cell Prime, then shouldn’t post-Episode 0 Cell Prime be Low 1-C?

Oh anyone can edit it? Alright cool.

Btw I was thinking it might be better to change some of his key names to something a bit more obvious, e.g his “Post-Energy Absorbed” key could be renamed to “Post-Episode 5” or something. I think the current name is kinda weird since absorbing energy is something he does a lot. I would’ve suggested mentioning who he absorbed, but “Post-Frieza Potential Saiyans Absorbed” is kind of a mouthful. I think just “Post-Episode 5” would be best since his AP justification explains how he’s that strong anyway.
Yeah, also bro needs a new key, mention his EE by the point where it's mentioned is at Zeno's level

I think we should remove the part about Cell Prime training after the Ultra Infinite Zamasu encounter, since he lost that power when he went back to his checkpoint.

Also I’m just rewatching the episodes to make sure, but I don’t think Cell gets noticeably stronger after his checkpoint. He also does his thousands and infinite continuity feats in his strongest form, whereas his singular continuity feat is done super casually in his base, so I don’t think there’s a need for a new key.

I think we should remove the part about Cell Prime training after the Ultra Infinite Zamasu encounter, since he lost that power when he went back to his checkpoint.
thats why its a key, just note in a new key he loses that power

thats why its a key, just note in a new key he loses that power
Now that I think about it, is it mentioned whether Kakarot 2 trained between his fight with Cell and his fight with Turles? Because Episode 7 Cell was much stronger than Kakarot 2 whereas Episode 9 Cell (who lost the few months of training) was comparable to Majin Turles who was defeated fairly easily by Kakarot 2.

If not then I don’t think an Episode 7 key is necessary as he isn’t super significantly stronger, and I feel it’s kind of unnecessary to dedicate an entire key when he doesn’t even have any new abilities that his Episode 10 self doesn’t already have. Plus since his higher feats are done in a stronger form to his Zamasu feat it’s probably better to just have it all in one key to reduce clutter.

Also just realised, but even if Kakarot 2 did train that probably doesn’t change anything since Cell Prime has WAYYYYYY more potential.

Also was just reminded during a Megaverse rewatch that Megaverse Beerus and Champa scale to 36 universes and Infinite speed. Idk if this matters to Cell Prime or not but I’m mentioning it anyway.

Also was just reminded during a Megaverse rewatch that Megaverse Beerus and Champa scale to 36 universes and Infinite speed. Idk if this matters to Cell Prime or not but I’m mentioning it anyway.
So it turns out that pre-wish Orange Slug at 90% of his power was already Immeasurable speed (although very low into the tier), and I’m pretty sure basically everyone in Cell Prime is stronger than him so they’re all Immeasurable based on already existing feats. At the very least every Low 1-C is Immeasurable based on UES shenanigans.

Also this makes Megaverse Beerus and Champa Immeasurable since they’re stronger than 90% Orange Slug. Oh and I believe this makes Episode 2 Moro Prime Immeasurable since he’s stronger than Megaverse Moro at his peak.

Actually I just realised something: if Lord Slug is Low 1-C from absorbing Super Shenron and Moro Prime also absorbed Super Shenron before his first fight with Cell Prime, then shouldn’t post-Episode 0 Cell Prime be Low 1-C?
Also thoughts on this?

Given how strong orange slugbwas before the wish i'd say nah. Also he wished to become the stronger too

Given how strong orange slugbwas before the wish i'd say nah. Also he wished to become the stronger too
Moro Prime scales above Megaverse Moro, who in turn scales above 1% Lord Slug, so unless I’m wrong Slug being stronger wouldn’t be the reason. The “wishing to become the strongest” part is a good point though. Plus now that I think about it I don’t believe it was even established how Moro absorbed Super Shenron, especially since he may not even know the phrase to summon him. For all we know he just ate the Super Dragon Balls themselves or something lol

Should I update Post-Episode 0 Cell Prime’s level to 36 universes based on Megaverse Moro downscaling from Megaverse Beerus?

OK I’ve found myself in a bit of a predicament. So I decided to start a Megaverse Lord Slug profile since basically everything in Cell Prime vs the Saladverse scales to him in some way, however I have a question on how I’m supposed to handle the Immeasurable feat Post-Toronbo Slug has.

Here’s how the scaling is:
  • Lord Slug has Immeasurable feat.
  • The Z-Fighters are slower than him and are baffled that he can do that, meaning they can’t.
  • The Z-Fighters downscale from Slug’s speed since they can keep up with him.
So the Z-Fighters explicitly don’t have Immeasurable speed, but can keep up with a guy who does. So where do I scale them and Slug’s weaker forms? Do I just put them super high into Infinite?

OK I’ve found myself in a bit of a predicament. So I decided to start a Megaverse Lord Slug profile since basically everything in Cell Prime vs the Saladverse scales to him in some way, however I have a question on how I’m supposed to handle the Immeasurable feat Post-Toronbo Slug has.

Here’s how the scaling is:
  • Lord Slug has Immeasurable feat.
  • The Z-Fighters are slower than him and are baffled that he can do that, meaning they can’t.
  • The Z-Fighters downscale from Slug’s speed since they can keep up with him.
So the Z-Fighters explicitly don’t have Immeasurable speed, but can keep up with a guy who does. So where do I scale them and Slug’s weaker forms? Do I just put them super high into Infinite?
You can downacale from immeasurable speed

Back