• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Jiren was visiting U11 when his universe (one of 13-18) was destroyed? Then, his true motive would be to win the tournament to not only protect the universe that took him in but to revive the Universes and the family he had that were erased by Zeno all those years ago.

Predictions:

Next 2 from U7 to fall: Piccolo and n18.

Next U to get Zeno'd: U3.

After U3: U4.

Then U2, afterwards U6, and the epic U7 vs U11 will happen. Maybe U6 lasts till the very end, we'll see.

Surprisingly, I think they will try to go against the flow and make U6 be the next to go.

Hit is gone and there is a possibility that Cabba and/or the two namekians will be going next.

Kale and Caulifla had their moments to shine twice already and will have a third and fourth coming along according to the synopsis of some next few chapters.

I'm thinking this may be like preparation for a farewell to U6, but maybe it's just me.

Also they're making a lot of mistery in regards to these two "twin" fighters (Damon and Gamisaras) that are hiding in U4 (and Quitela was the only one who didn't seem to care when Jiren was powering up, so maybe he has something up his sleeve).

FateAlbane said:
Surprisingly, I think they will try to go against the flow and make U6 be the next to go.

Jire is gone and there is a possibility that Cabba and/or the two namekians will be going next.

Kale and Caulifla had their moments to shine twice already and will have a third and fourth coming along according to the synopsis of some next few chapters.

I'm thinking this may be like preparation for a farewell to U6, but maybe it's just me.
"Jiren Stares,Spins and Walks you to oblivio"

But yeah its possible Universe 6 might be the next to get Zeno'd.

U6 have only the sayins and namiks left on thier side, i don't mind erasing U6 next as twist thet had many moments to shy already, although i still think the next to go is 3

@SSG Julian It's because Jiren is so powerful, those beaten by Jiren are forced to change their name to Jiren to pay respects. ovo

You are starting to sound like the "jiren" cult, or maybe I should say "The Grey Cult"?

The newest manga chapter made a lot of changes from the anime, like having Toppo significantly stronger (he stomps Completed SSB Goku) as well as confirming some things, like Beerus and Quitela are the strongest GoD's, and Jiren indeed being above at least Belmod in power.

Tfw I, Cal, the staff member who was known for being very against Dragon Ball's power back in the day, is fully accepting and even welcoming of all of the recent DB upgrades lol.

SuperDragoon978 said:
The newest manga chapter made a lot of changes from the anime, like having Toppo significantly stronger (he stomps Completed SSB Goku) as well as confirming some things, like Beerus and Quitela are the strongest GoD's, and Jiren indeed being above at least Belmod in power.
Dont go overboard. Beerus and quitella were not confirmed strongest GoDs.they were all pretty even with each other. Belmod was completely fine at the end as well.

Beerus could suppress Shock waves that could destroy the universe (not that nullifying attack like supress his own power)

The real cal howard said:
Tfw I, Cal, the staff member who was known for being very against Dragon Ball's power back in the day, is fully accepting and even welcoming of all of the recent DB upgrades lol.
Why the change of heart? Just curious.

Basically, my hate boner died and I've stayed the hell away from Screw Attack and the match that must never be named, which combined, started said hate boner in the first place

Furthermore, something took Dragon Ball's place on my hit list ovo. (Just a joke! Please don't maim me!)

@The real cal howard

You aren't the only one who's changed. I could have sworn at one point Matt hated DB (unless I have that wrong), and I've noticed recently he's been one of the most vocal supporters for the verse in recent upgrade threads. Man how things change on the Wiki.

I love how even on an online community, we still grow as individuals to the things on here and to one another.

For example, Saint Seiya used to give me the greatest grief a little more than a year ago, and I wasn't even sure if Matt liked me. Now, I freaking love the series, and Matt is easily one of my closest friends.

Unite My Rice said:
Ja Ma said:
Jiren wasn't going all out either and did more destruction.
What are you hoping to accomplish?
downgrades. It's quite clear that what the fans think is sensible is different from what the show and writers think so.

INB4 people start telling me about 4D nonsense or characters being universal when the writers say they aren't.

The real cal howard said:
I love how even on an online community, we still grow as individuals to the things on here and to one another.

For example, Saint Seiya used to give me the greatest grief a little more than a year ago, and I wasn't even sure if Matt liked me. Now, I freaking love the series, and Matt is easily one of my closest friends.
Whatever happened to our relationship cal kun?

@Ja Ma Listen, stop this nonsense, no downgrades are going to happen, we have presented proof of the ratings while your arguments boil down to, the characters never destroyed anything so they can't, while ignoring the fact that they would have destroyed it if they weren't stopped.

You know how many characters would have to be downgraded on this site if we subscribed to the logic that because character never destroyed something, they can't do it? You really don't understand the difference between destructive capability and attack potency.

You are free to have your opinion but if you think anyone is going to downgrade the characters, ignoring the numerous statements of them being universe level, you're wasting your time. If you really want to pursue it go make a content revisions thread, but nobody will support it. Where is your proof against the stat?s Everlasting literally posted a blog with numerous statements of the characters being universe level while all you have to present to the contrary is that the characters didn't destroy anything.

Beginning to think you're logic isn't compatible with how we do thinks here, since you don't understand the difference between destructive capability and attack potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back