• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Kenbunshoku gives the user promotions of the future and its passive. Doffy can still react and evade his attacks normally but tagging him would be more difficult. My bad for not clarifying.
isnt teh futire seeing katakuri only? im pretty sure it only allows to predict someones moves via empathy (a very specific emphaty)

No that isn't how Kenbunshoku Haki works. Who told you about this?

Everyone can see the future with Kenbunshoku Haki, just slightly. Katakuti can see SEVERAL seconds into the future unlike most users.

No, everyone's Observation Haki works the same. Katakuri's Observation Haki is simply much more developed than others in the series, so the extent in which he can see into the future is much greater.

@Rocker - Yes he is, unless you're looking at the official One Piece wiki. Doflamingo has shown the ability to use Kenbunshoku with how he was presented against Law, Sanji, and Luffy. Even when talking to Fujitora.

@Ricsi - He was, but during their fight, he became arrogant and lost his composure a couple times. I don't think he has future-sight given how he only sensed the intention and presence of his opponent, but never once did he show the capacity to see the future.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
why was enel unable to predict luffys attacks tho?

The best way i can explain this is like this. Oda likely changed how Kenbunshoku Haki works over the Time Skip. We know now that Kenbunshoku isn't mind based like how Enel lead us to believe pre time skip.

@Rocker - precisely catching blind-spot attacks from Law and Sanji without even looking at them and knowing where each was located, sensing everything going on in the Flower Hill, placing Busoshoku on his head right before G4 Luffy threw his attack despite having lost sight of him due to being speed-blitzed, and sending a kick at Fujitora knowing what he was going to say before he even finished asking Fujitora his question.

That's just to name a few. He has other feats earlier in the arc and pre time-skip.

<divclass="quote">2: Key Word, "Something." And comparing Chakra Cloaks to Busoshoku Haki is another terrible compassion as we don't equalize them. You really need to learn what an NLF really is. A NLF would be me saying Madara can beat Cell.</div> Wrong Comparision, thast not NLF at all, then every Hax vs AP match is NLF by that definition.

a better NLF would be that Saitama can one punch Universal level+ characters

@Knight

Well, firstly you need to learn what a No Limits Fallacy even is my dude. The AP of the Rasenshuriken would still effect Busoshoku Haki but there will be zero Cellular damage involved. It's like talking to a wall with you. Unlike Chakra Cloaks Busoshoku is very very specifically stated to be a armor made entirely of one's own soul. It'd be an NLF if I said that Busoshoku Haki can block all types of hax but I didn't. So I'd appreciate if you didn't try to manipulate my words that way. Thank you. Also horrible example buddy the difference between Raleigh and the Juubi is massive. And I'm not arguing over AP here I'm arguing that Naruto is bypassing Busoshoku Haki via shit tier durability negation. He'd have a better time using his AP to do so.

Firstly, kindly point out to me where I ever said Rasenshuriken is going to damage Doffy on a cellular level through his armor.

Again, you don't get what I mean. I didn't even mention Rasenshuriken alone. I said a jutsu barrage. I never said Rasenshuriken would do cellular damage when it makes contact with Doffy's armor. You're just getting mad and snarky for little reason, and I don't even know why.

Busoshoku is an armor made entirely of one's soul i.e a spiritual armor. Chakra = Spiritual + Physical aspects. A chakra cloak is just chakra around the user's body. Thus, a chakra cloak would logically have both physical and spiritual aspects. There's no verse equalization. It's simple logic.

I admit that the Juubi example was excessive, but you did not get what I was trying to convey, and look at what you said. You said "spiritual armor" like it's something special, but it's not. Once again, I never said Rasenshuriken would harm Doffy by bypassing his Haki. I was trying to say 7-B Naruto harmed a Low 6-B character with a jutsu barrage. As a result, Low 6-B Naruto would be able to do even better against a fellow Low 6-B character, meaning he's bypassing Doffy's armor with a barrage. It's only logical. I never once said anything in this thread about Rasenshuriken bypassing Doffy's armor.

Rasenshuriken is shit tier durability negation when it harmed a High 6-A? Sure.

But we might be misunderstanding each other. Just to mention again, I'm not saying Rasenshuriken is going to magically perform cellular damage on Doffy through his armor. I understand that an armor has no cells. I said a jutsu barrage would be enough based on his feats.

Key Word, "Something." And comparing Chakra Cloaks to Busoshoku Haki is another terrible compassion as we don't equalize them. You really need to learn what an NLF really is. A NLF would be me saying Madara can beat Cell.

Never equalized anything. Chakra has similarities to Busoshoku Haki whether you like it or not. A spiritual defense is nothing special.

It is wank whenever you keep blatantly ignoring facts here. A barrage would bypass it via sheer AP not "Hur dur muh Cellular damaging Rasenshuriken!!! XD" Final time explaining this to you. Busoshoku lacks any cells to be damaged.

Already explained myself to you. That's what I even said - a barrage bypassing it with AP. If you read my post carefully in the first place, you'd see I never argued for Rasenshuriken bypassing Doffy's armor with cellular damage. I only said a Rasenshuriken Barrage would bypass it. Clearly, if I meant it would do so by attacking Doffy on a cellular level through his armor, I'd have only needed to mention a standard Rasenshuriken expansion. Once again, I'll be waiting patiently for you to point out where exactly I said that. You even conveniently ignored the fact that I said Big Ball Rasengan Barrage first.

In the first place, I love how you said Parasito would bypass Naruto's cloak, but Rasenshuriken wouldn't bypass his armor. You're essentially being aggressive over something I didn't even say, but you used something similar as an argument. Okay.

And it's wank when Rasenshuriken can harm Doffy, but it's not wank when Doffy's 2 teratons threads can harm Naruto's 7 teratons durability? Okay.

Again not really. Man it goes through one ear and comes out the other.

10/10 argument.

Kenbunshoku Haki covers any speed advantage from Naruto.

In what was my first post here, I said Naruto's speed advantage is not enough to overwhelm Doffy.

That makes zero sense. Literally you are saying that Doffy's Sora no Michi strings are gonna have negative emotions. No they aren't, he isn't using them to attack Naruto just for flight. Also seems like your ignoring that Doffy can use Bird Cage to fly.

I said Naruto would detect Doffy's presence and negative emotions coming from the air. Doffy is in the air, and he's obviously going to attack with Parasito or whatever. Even if he doesn't attack, Naruto can sense his presence. Even if he doesn't attack, Doffy's still going to harbor negative emotions against Naruto. That much is obvious.

Did you see what I said? Naruto can propel himself and the biggest fodder ninja in Naruto have heightened jumping.

Cool. Doffy can still evade them.

Evade something that has a range of a kilometer without expansion? Talking about a standard Rasenshuriken even. Can't evade a Bijuudama. And what if Naruto decides to throw dozens to hundreds of them and expand it? He's going to evade it? No.

They get taken care of via Black Knight. And i doubt that Genjutsu is gonna work considering Doffy doesn't have a Chakra Network."

You can ask the fodder alliance, Sasuke and the Konoha 11 what Naruto's cloak did to them. Allowed them to take attacks from Madara + Obito and combat Juubito. Though the latter is BSM. Anyhow, Doffy isn't getting rid of them easily if they have cloaks.

Forgot about that. Frog Song should still work.

Also, I'm going to apologize in advance because I know I sounded heated. It's just that I don't like when people throw around the words "wank, downplay, and debunked" carelessly, even if it's not addressed to me. I know I wasn't wanking. It's just likely that we misunderstood each other.

CinCameron20 said:
What about my tone is condescending? Seriously, I'd like to know the reason for this hypocrisy, and I looked at the accepted calc. 3.34TT from the 50% Kyubi.
You said this last time. Naruto is 4.2 for overpowering 5, 843 Gigaton Bijuudama.

@rinkaku:

And IIRC, 843 gigatons is a bit of a lowball for Bijuudamas.

How much durability does someone who no-sold a 7 TT attack possess anyway? 8? 10? 12? 15? 20? 70?

Shadowbokunohero said:
list the peeps who voted then
Flamingo's votes (12)-

Immortal360,

Knightofannihilation666,

LordGriffon1000,

bluetrekking,

Homu Sweet Homu,

ZackMoon1234,

Flo,

Blue,

Poin