• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poinciana1971 said:
I thought restricting abilities in a fight means they can't be added to the profiles.
It is allowed if the ability affects tiering.

And honestly it wouldn't affect the outcome here.

Doflamingo's Awakening is restricted and Naruto have great advantages already. Someone who has great knowledge about Doflamingo's Awakening can give write if he can win or not with it.

Mindovin said:
With Doflamingo's Awakening is restricted and Naruto have great advantages already. Someone who has great knowledge about Doflamingo's Awakening can give he can win or not with it.
He cannot, it just raises his AP to 6.9 TT, Naruto has no-sold 8 tt

Then, there is not need to Awakening restricted and it's need to removed in the first thread.

I have restored the awakening.

And stop bringing up how Naruto no sold an 8 tt attack. He took an attack from a character of that level once and suddenly anything from a weaker character basically does nothing to him. Well, okay then.

CinCameron20 said:
I have restored the awakening.

And stop bringing up how Naruto no sold an 8 tt attack. He took an attack from a character of that level once and suddenly anything from a weaker character basically does nothing to him. Well, okay then.
That is how feats work LOL, and it's not like he was ever damaged by anything less that we can call it an outlier !

Didn't notice this thread got this much attention.

If people are starting to claim no sell attacks I'm gonna close this.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Didn't notice this thread got this much attention.

If people are starting to claim no sell attacks I'm gonna close this.
Dude, Naruto's durability is a tier above Doffy's AP !

Well now that Awakening is allowed Doffy should be still take this. Now he has an overwhelming Environmental Advantage being able to change his surroundings into string and gives him access to stronger attacks such as God Threads which hurt Gear Fourth Luffy. ( Who has 6.9 durability which is essentially baseline 6-B.) Gives him better AoE, range and more defensive options.

You see this bolded part, RinkakuKagune

Inconclusive or I don't know - 2

Seventy96 - "I don't... to inconclusive." to "Yes."

RinkakuKagune - "I Just... Naruto fra" to "And Naruto's... inconclusive I think

@knight: Naruto NO-SOLD 8 TT, he is not going to feel 6.9 !

I'll tell you a secret....

.... 8 is......

... Bigger than 6.9 ! I know it is hard to believe but it is true !

Standard Battle Assumptions? Verse equalization?

Naruto touch Doffy, by himself or with a clone, and see all Doffy past, including his abilities, via his telepathy just like he did with Obito.

Also, please, VS Battles Wiki users, calm down. We are doing this for fun and not for something else.

So I am assuming grace period. At this point it is all going to depend on what people accept as the correct vote.....which means FRA 4 dayz.

LordWhis said:
@knight: Naruto NO-SOLD 8 TT, he is not going to feel 6.9 !

I'll tell you a secret....

.... 8 is......

... Bigger than 6.9 ! I know it is hard to believe but it is true !
I don't think you understand this... dura being higher than ap doesn't mean that Doffy isn't going to hurt Naruto, but if we're talking something like 20, that's another story... the difference between Doffy's AP w/ awakening and N's Dura is SMALLER than Naruto's listed AP to Doffy's Dura even when excluding Haki.

By your logic, Naruto would not hurt Doflamingo either, except with dura negation.

He says doffy cant hurt him cause he wasnt affected by a 8 tt attack and as such wouldnt be by an 6.9 tt attack

not that a small differnece such as 6.9-8 makes him invulnerable to his attacks

@Whis - Wank, NLF. Naruto took a hit from a character w/ 8 AP, and that means his dura scales. Did he sit in said 8 TT attack? I don't think so.

@LordGriffon and Dragon - I let this thread go out of control... I shouldn't have made it <_<.

From the beginning. Since most of the votes are with Awakening restricted. Now that it's allowed the votes are technically nulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back