• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is he outrunning the bombs?
A giant clay statue explodes and the gas fills up the 1km space straight away, your asking for Doffy to outrun a speed equalised explosion that doesn't has not much expansion time from what I have seen

Idk what to say in response to Doffy's starters since ik nothing of Deidara's kit and only understand his personality a bit
Link base luffy outruns explosions (doflamingo is MUCH faster) (the bomb was on luffy link)

Incon too for now, at the moment I want to see where it is going.

C4 Argument

The biggest issue I have with "Deidara with C4 GG" is, it's not in-character for Deidara to open C4 at the very beginning of the fight, otherwise you are insulting his pride as artist, we are using "The Prideful Artist Deidara" and not "Out of character Deidara". I mean, him using C4 carelessly is the equivalent of saying "Gilgamesh wins via EA against someone he considers a mongrel" which contradicts his character.

Parasite
Also, one last thing. Doflamingo can use Parasite, it's impossible to see even for people with pseudo-precognition as seen in Doflamingo vs Sanji, immobilized Jozu and Atmos.

Anyone got an answer for round start Deidara?

And the bomb being on Luffy doesn't mean much since Luffy simply outran the expansion of the explosion, due to speed equalised the expansion of Deidara's C4 will scale to Deidara's other attacks which will be equalised in speed to Doflamingos, show me Doflamingo outrunning something the same speed as his own attack lol.

Forgot about parasite, changing my vote to Doffy (it's also probably what he'll start off with)
It’s ok you were blinded by the Naruto supporters.

now you’ve gone to the good side
images

the bomb being on Luffy doesn't mean much since Luffy simply outran the expansion of the explosion, due to speed equalised the expansion of Deidara's C4 will scale to Deidara's other attacks which will be equalised in speed to Doflamingos, show me Doflamingo outrunning something the same speed as his own attack lol.
this justs blocks the oncoming bombs link since the bombs moves in one direction 360 it won't touch doflamingo I think

> In combat, his first instinct is to aggravate his opponent in order to disrupt their mood and lure them into attacking recklessly, or dropping their guard all together. Upon being successful, Doflamingo generally capitalizes on this by using his ability to take control of his opponent's body, with the intention of either maiming or even killing them.

Reading his standard tactics from his page, Doffy does use parasite very early on if he can but it also states that he likes to piss off his opponents first, how does Deidara respond to this, and how would Deidara being in the air affect Doffy's battle tactics (he has the range to hit him but would he still go for aggravating Deidara first?)

And is there anyone knowledgeable on Naruto who knows what Deidara starts with?

Also I'm not even a Naruto supporter, I just want to know how Deidara starts and only argued that Doffy can't handle C4

> In combat, his first instinct is to aggravate his opponent in order to disrupt their mood and lure them into attacking recklessly, or dropping their guard all together. Upon being successful, Doflamingo generally capitalizes on this by using his ability to take control of his opponent's body, with the intention of either maiming or even killing them.

Reading his standard tactics from his page, Doffy does use parasite very early on if he can but it also states that he likes to piss off his opponents first, how does Deidara respond to this, and how would Deidara being in the air affect Doffy's battle tactics (he has the range to hit him but would he still go for aggravating Deidara first?)
His “piss off opponents first” is short.
Sanji came to kick him, he taunted him for like a few seconds and then hung him in mid air.

He doesn’t taunt ppl all the time first, sometimes he taunts while attacking, so that’s that
And is there anyone knowledgeable on Naruto who knows what Deidara starts with?
Deidara in his fights against Gaara, Naruto Nd Kakashi, Sasuke, and the rock dudes (so all his fights) consist of him setting off a bomb dragon to take flight

What do they do in character though? since arguing C4 when it's his last resort is kinda pointless rn
Because 90% of Deidara's fights always start with him spamming explosive clays, then flying around with the explosive clay dragon. He only uses C4 in-character when he feels like there is absolutely no other way around.

Unless you wanna argue he opened with C4 thrice at the start of his fights in the show, despite him only using it on Sasuke because he mocked his pride, humiliated, and almost found something other than explosions beautiful, mind you by that I mean he will first have to start with spamming explosive clays and the dragon, in order for him to consider C4 as an option.

C4 shouldnt be bring here, Deidara only used it as literally the last thing that he had, he will just spam bombs most of the fight

Monkey, it isn’t accepted that Haki resists those abilities yet.
Stop saying Haki resists everything in every thread

although I don't want to have a relapse of that telekinesis argument is it really fair to treat Deidara's bombs made from his own body and given power through chakra the same way as that baroque works guy's ability to transform his body parts into bombs?
Eh.. allow me to ask you a question: what can Deidara do when he's completely immobilized to an extent that he can't move his hands and legs?

Most of his Jutsus requires hand seals, especially his "earth seal" in order to create "explosive clays", basically it's Deidara vs Kakashi and Naruto all over again, except in this case he can't use both arms.

MY BAD

If it was accepted, my blog that you always post would’ve been on the Haki page
I thought it was just badly written
  • Inept Haki Users: Users of this class are only shown capable of activating the ability of Armament Haki through intense focus and effort. They can only increase the power or sharpness of their attacks, and likely their durability as well. They should, however, be capable of bypassing the effects of a Devil Fruit user's body upon successful activation. At best, a user can coat their body with invisible armor that can, for example, have a normal leg become durable enough to deflect strikes from harder material or sharp/bladed weapons. This level of application is good enough to let the user ignore resistances from those with Devil Fruit powers.
  • Rudimentary Haki Users: Haki users of this level are capable of actively using the basic functions of this form of Haki as descibed above. They can coat their entire body with an invisible wall that increases defenses and attack power while subtly increasing range. They can actively attack those with the ability to turn their physical body into other materials such as ice or smoke (typically Logia Devil Fruit Users), and mitigate the effects of Devil Fruit attacks. This invisible armor can further be extended to projectiles and weapons to increase their attack power. At best, a character may be capable of utilizing Busoshoku: Koka, an ability that allows the user to increase the hardness of their body to become even more durable than steel. However, most users of this class are only seen capable of using Koka on small parts of their body at a time (typically both fists and fore-arms at most).

Yes, that says devil fruit attacks.
That doesn’t say all attacks that share abilities with DF abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back