• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
If Naruto got hit by a Kong Gun he would feel it. My dude that's a 6.9+ Teraton attack stop with your Naruto wank. Also Doffy's Parasito has a shit ton of AoE he controlled an entire city with ease with these threads. Stop your One piece wank, Naruto has NO SOLD A 7 TERATON ATTACK !

Again it can effect people like Diamond Jozu who is comparable to Admirals. You really need to stop with the Naruto wank.

Stop your One piece wank, Naruto has NO SOLD A 7 TERATON ATTACK !

Jozu's body was in the open, naruto's is encased in Chakra !

CinCameron20 said:
Bwahahaha, okay, okay, if you want to bring up that petty argument, how about this: Naruto only has 3.7TT in AP, Doffy has 7, higher w/ Busoshoku haki enhancements. Naruto isn't scratching him.
And Doflamingo's Parasito and threads have affected Jozu, who can physically compete with the Admirals, and blocked a slash from Mihawk.
Wait if Naruto is not scratching him then why was this thread made? I cant help but think this is just meant to be a lose thread for Naruto.

The problem with using parasitology is not Naruto's durability , it is that Naruto's body is ENCASED IN CHAKRA.

@Rocker - I am using Whis' logic. Of course both can harm eachother with their AP. Whis believes otherwise, but wont even point out how Naruto's AP is lower than Doffy's Dura.

@LordWhis - You clearly don't understand the circumstances Doflamingo was under, so I guess I'll have to write it out for you:

Doflamingo had just received an attack that ruptured all of his organs before he was electrocuted. This clearly weakened him greatly as noted by Luffy, and proven when Doflamingo's speed and attack power were flagging as compared to before. He could barely even walk in his condition, and had basically used his power to come back from near-death.

This takes place BEFORE Gear 4th.

sorry why is this being made again. I thought that Naruto lost against Doffy before. And this is like the hundreth one. I dont understand why this is being made. Doffy even has intangibility and then Naruto votes apparently arent even being counted.

@Rocker - because both kept having their stats changed. there was a fight from 7-A, then High 6-C, then Low 6-B (Adult Naruto iirc), and now this one.

Right and iirc non of them actually had Naruto win. Because the AP did not make a diffference in the fights. What is th epoint now. When Naruto has even lower AP than Doffy. The logic is not there.

CinCameron20 said:
@Rocker - I am using Whis' logic. Of course both can harm eachother with their AP. Whis believes otherwise, but wont even point out how Naruto's AP is lower than Doffy's Dura.
Naruto has lower ap than doffy's durability but Naruto can ignore durability with rasenshuriken which Doffy cannot because parasitology needs contact with Naruto's physical body.

AND BTW NARUTO HAS 4 TT AP WHILE DOFFY HAS 6.9, DOFFY'S AP IS 2.3 TT WHILE NARUTO'S DURA IS LIKE 15 TT, THE GAPS AREN'T EVEN COMPARABLE

WTF, Doffy doesn't have intangibility, and the only vote I saw so far came from LordWhis, but all he has been arguing is that Doffy can't hurt Naruto when he disregards that the reverse is technically the same using his logic.

Wait, Parasito ignores durability, how? Plz bear in mind at I'm currently watching the anime of One Piece, and I've been told that there are differences between the manga and the anime, but...

I don't remember Doffy catching Jozu with Parasito when his body was encased in diamond. In this case, it doesn't matter if Jozu is physically superior to Doffy. As far as I know, Parasito works by inserting threads into the spine (or neck) of the target. Without Busoshoku Haki, One Piece characters are mostly susceptible to piercing and cutting damage like Naruto characters without cloaks, and this is what Doffy's offense counts as. So, it would mean Doffy got Jozu with Parasito when the latter wasn't encased in diamond or coated in Haki. If he was indeed encased in diamond or Haki when Doffy used Parasito, it'd either mean Doffy > Jozu, or Doffy's threads have intangible properties, allowing him to ignore defenses.

In any case, Parasito is essentially black receivers with more range. Naruto now has resistance to their effects, so I don't know if it would work. Also, again, Parasito doesn't prevent mental actions from being taken. All Naruto has to do is to create chakra arms and remove the thread from wherever Doffy put it. Hell, with chakra arms, he can still use all of his jutsu. All he loses is mobility. >_>

The case for the chakra arms is assuming Parasito works in the first place.

Iirc, Doffy's flight is done by attaching his threads to clouds. But Naruto should be able to disperse clouds easily, though? Assuming heightened jumping with chakra control + propelling with clones fall short.

Doffy could try and take limbs, but it probably wouldn't work. KCM Naruto's Version 1 chakra cloak allowed fodder to repel Obito's weapons and Madara's Yasaka Matagama + other jutsu from them. I'd say Naruto could repel Doffy's threads if he tries to use them to restrain him, cut off limbs, etc.

Technically, Naruto could get around the loss of limbs by forming a chakra limb.

Doffy has a range advantage, but to be fair, one kilometer for Rasenshuriken is for a standard Rasenshuriken without it being expanded and higher variants and Bijuudama would still get him.

Naruto has better durability. Yes, he does. He has consistent feats of taking attacks from characters above his pay grade. The difference in some of the cases is >>>>>>> the difference between Gear 4 Luffy and Doffy. But Doffy has better damage soak.

Naruto is probably faster and speed enhancement is now allowed in versus threads, so probably an advantage there. But not enough to blitz or consistently overwhelm Doffy.

CinCameron20 said:
WTF, Doffy doesn't have intangibility, and the only vote I saw so far came from LordWhis, but all he has been arguing is that Doffy can't hurt Naruto when he disregards that the reverse is technically the same using his logic.
NARUTO CAN IGNORE DURABILITY

Ok burning then destroys what I thought about the fight it seems Naruto actually does have the stat advantage and Doffy's abilities dont work as I thought... Also yep Naruto does in fact ignore durability.

One Piece Anime is non-canon here and contradicts the manga at many many turns. Don't use that here >:O

Also doffy is like 1.5 times more durable than naruto's ap while naruto's durability is almost TEN times Doffy's ap.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok burning then destroys what I thought about the fight it seems Naruto actually does have the stat advantage and Doffy's abilities dont work as I thought... Also yep Naruto does in fact ignore durability.
LOL, it took a mod to say what I have been saying for the whole thread, that's just hurtful.

CinCameron20 said:
"TEN"... actually, it's 3. And again, Doflamingo himself > Black Knight which made the 2.3TT feat.
Naruto, no sold a 7 teraton attack, he can easily withstand much higher.

Busoshoku Haki would no sell The Rasenshuriken, it's a spiritual based armor. It doesn't have any cells to be damaged, weaker people such as Vergo can clad themselves in Haki. And no Naruto isn't faster, Doffy has the speed advantage here via having a casual mach 1590+ feat from Fujitora's meteorites.

Naruto wouldn't know that Doffy is using clouds for flight, even then he was still fly since the battle is taking place in Bird-Cage.

LordWhis said:
LOL, it took a mod to say what I have been saying for the whole thread, that's just hurtful.
I knew about the ignoring durability part. But honestly I skimmed most of the thread lol. So I did not really see your arguments. I was arguing from past experiences in Doffy vs Naruto so dw.

@thebluedash: You are right, sorry ,I just got frustrated at the fact that cin and knight were ignoring my points.

CinCameron20 said:
And Naruto'S AP is only 3, so uh, yeah, he can't hurt Doffy either using your logic.
and the 2 teratons comes from Doffy's Black Knight, not Doffy himself. Without awakening, he has affected characters who are much stronger.
Rasenshuriken ignore durability

@Whis - I'm not ignoring them. I am countering them.

Doflamingo's AP scales above his Black Knight by an unquantifiable amount, unless you want to suggest Doflamingo is inferior to the Black Knight which lost to 2nd Gear Luffy w/out Haki when Doflamingo stomped him in their first 2 rounds, and that he could harm Yonko Commanders during the marineford war.

His Durability scales to taking hits from Gear 4th Luffy while not using haki for several of the hits, and also being grievously injured from an earlier attack by Law.

So his AP cap can be anywhere from 2.3 to 6.9TT max w/out awakening, and his durability scales to the latter. Both are disregarding Haki.

Naruto has a 3.78TT feat and scales from tanking an attack from a character with base-line 6-B AP.

The way I see it, Doflamingo cladding himself with Haki grants himself a much higher Durability than Naruto by an unspecified amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back