• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Busoshoku Haki would no sell The Rasenshuriken, it's a spiritual based armor. It doesn't have any cells to be damaged
That is actually a very good point, but Naruto can still seal him, spam 4 tt attacks or sexually assault him.

@cin: please stop, Naruto did not tank a 7 tt attack, he NO SOLD IT, his actual limit is much, much higher

What about my tone is condescending? Seriously, I'd like to know the reason for this hypocrisy, and I looked at the accepted calc. 3.34TT from the 50% Kyubi.

CinCameron20 said:
What about my tone is condescending? Seriously, I'd like to know the reason for this hypocrisy, and I looked at the accepted calc. 3.34TT from the 50% Kyubi.
your assumption that only the people disagreeing have not read the profiles.

also, if the value of the calc really is only 3.34 teratons, I need to have a stern talk with some people who convinced me otherwise and most of the verse will have to be downgraded.

Busoshoku Haki would no sell The Rasenshuriken, it's a spiritual based armor. It doesn't have any cells to be damaged,.
who said Rasenshuriken cant damage things that doesnt have cells?

Rasenshuriken already damage

earth

jubi

wood

3rd raikage lightning chakra clock,

kakuzu mask,

kakshi rasanga

Rasenshuriken attack on cellular level

@Cin

Sorry, boss. >_>

But I'm determined to catch up with the anime.

Busoshoku Haki would no sell The Rasenshuriken, it's a spiritual based armor. It doesn't have any cells to be damaged, weaker people such as Vergo can clad themselves in Haki. And no Naruto isn't faster, Doffy has the speed advantage here via having a casual mach 1590+ feat from Fujitora's meteorites.

Naruto wouldn't know that Doffy is using clouds for flight, even then he was still fly since the battle is taking place in Bird-Cage.
Not sure what spiritual means in this case, but chakra also has spiritual aspects. Like I explained in the other thread, Naruto's jutsu barrage can harm much, much stronger characters when he's massively weaker than them. Something like a Big Ball Rasengan Barrage or a Rasenshuriken Barrage would get past Doffy's armor based on Naruto's feats. One of his most powerful individual attacks = no effect on Kurama. A barrage of a weaker variant = obviously damaged Kurama.

Doffy has a casual Mach 1600 feat. BM Naruto >>>>>>>> KCM Naruto >>>>>> Sage Naruto >>> Base Naruto = Mach 1300. And he can enhance his speed. I see no speed advantage for Doffy.

But he'd know Doffy is attacking from the air, and can sense his presence + clones. Shooting nukes into the air = dispersed clouds.

Voting for Naruto for now. Also, he's actually 4.2 teratons without Bijuu Mode.

@Omimi

Again Busoshoku Haki is a spiritual armor. There's nothing to be "attacked on a cellular level." This would also mean that it'd have to be Cellular based for the Rasenshuriken to work.

@LordWhis

Sexual Assault isn't disabling Haki.

@BFF

Uhhh Lmao no. Naruto isn't bypassing Busoshoku Haki. Unlike Chakra Busoshoku Haki is literally a manifestation of one's spirit. Naruto's Rasenshuriken isn't bypassing something like that. Naruto can harm characters stronger than him? Cool that's good for you, that wasn't my argument. Busoshoku Haki is literally a spiritual based armor. "A Big Ball Rasenshuriken would bypass Doffy's armor." Again no it wouldn't. Fourth time now, Busoshoku Haki is spiritual based armor saying Naruto can bypass that is wank.

Not gonna argue over this since speed is equalized here so don't derail the thread.

Again that's now how it works. Naurto isn't gonna assume he's using clouds to fly. Even then Doffy can still attach his strings to Bird Cage to fly.

@knight: Well, Haki is willpower based and the feelings of shame and self-loathing that follow sexual assault do negatively impact willpower, so it is possible that Haki will be disabled by sexual assault.

There is also the fact that Naruto no-sold a 7 tt attack and nothing in doffy's arsenal is greater than 7 tt.

LordWhis said:
@knight: Well, Haki is willpower based and the feelings of shame and self-loathing that follow sexual assault do negatively impact willpower, so it is possible that Haki will be disabled by sexual assault.
Wat-Meme-07 (1)

Hey, someone used that pic on me on another forum when I argued that Revan Vs PC Supes was a fair fight, good times !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back