• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to reality (or fiction?):

Naruto takes this comfortably coz Doffy has no way to damage him and he gets sealed away.

@Knight

I didn't even see your comment to me.

Wait, what. I'd assume you were kidding if not for your tone. You must realize with this logic that you're essentially saying the equivalent to "The Juubi can't hurt Rayleigh cuz he got a spiritual armor" i.e a big ass NLF. If you think this is the case, I simply do not have any words.

Technically, even a chakra cloak would count as that as chakra is both spirit and physical based. A chakra cloak is just chakra surrounding the user's body. Again, chakra is both spiritual and physical based and Naruto characters can obviously bypass cloaks. Don't say it like having a spiritual armor is something special, when a chakra cloak is something like that. But whatever, NLF is NLF in the first place.

If you think this is not the case, then yes, a barrage would bypass it. I'm giving you feats. Stop calling it wank. I could also call the statements about Doffy controlling Naruto with Parasito wank because he clearly has ways to bypass it which were not really touched upon + Doffy removing his limbs when Madara's jutsu could not do anything at all to fodder with Naruto's Version 1 cloak. Doffy's AP is lesser than what Naruto tanked with a little amount of chakra. Thus, he can comfortably repel Doffy's threads. Scaling from the fodder with his Version 1, even his clones would be capable of doing the same. But did I say anybody wanked Doffy? No.

Who said a Big Ball Rasenshuriken would bypass it? I said a jutsu barrage. Which it can do by feats.

I only replied to speed because you said Doffy is faster. Naruto can also still enhance his speed with Shunshin, which speed equalization doesn't nullify anymore.

I don't think you understand what I said. Naruto senses his presence + negative emotions coming from the air, and appropriately shoots attacks to that position. Results in clouds getting dispersed.

And Naruto could still propel himself + even the absolute fodder have heightened jumping. He can also control the trajectory of his attacks with chakra arms.

No counter to toad genjutsu at all.

SBA location is New York so there is a lot of nice saltwater nearby

Hahaha we don't even need to argue this as it is a stomp. LOL

But the chances of Naruto using a water release jutsu by accident are just too much. If doffy really can no sell Naruto's attacks then Naruto will probably spam everything he knows and he'll end up accidently water release GGing him.

LordWhis said:
He changed the op immediately before posting.
You can go ahead and check the time stamps. it was 3 for Naruto, and Omimi finally said who wins, so i included his vote.

@Shadow - waist-deep to feel weakening effects, completely submerged to be incapacitated... and Naruto doesn't have water release attacks M_M

Shadowbokunohero said:
im pretty sure they need to be knee deep in water tho to start effecting them
All of Naruto/Gamakichi's water release jutsus are massive, doffy will be submerged. And Kurama will probably be able to figure out the weakness based on doffy's alarm at the sight of water.

Since DD has no way of damaging someone who no sells 7 TT attacks, it is safe to say that Naruto and Kurama will eventually figure it out, even if by accident.

If DD's Dura really is as impressive as cin claims it is then DD and Naruto both no sell each other's attacks for a long time before Naruto eventually tries a water release attack, notes DD's alarm and then spams suitons like a lunatic.

Or he just seals him in the beginning of the fight.

@Blue -? Awakening being restricted still permits this being added since it affects his tiering.

@Whis - Those toads certainly don't have anywhere near high enough dura to prevent themselves from being one-shot from Doffy. Doflamingo's common response in combat is to evade attacks, so it wouldn't tell Naruto anything if Doflamingo tries to dodge it. What would alert Naruto is if Doflamingo gets hit. Also sealing? What type of sealing does Naruto have on hand exactly?

DF users have fought in the rain before, so it's not like getting them wet is going to have an effect.

Naruto will have to submurg Doffy. Getting him wet wont do anything. And its kinda hard to submurg him while he is 300 meters in the air.

@BFF

1: Ok well firstly you need to learn what a No Limits Fallacy even is my dude. The AP of the Rasenshuriken would still effect Busoshoku Haki but there will be zero Cellular damage involved. It's like talking to a wall with you. Unlike Chakra Cloaks Busoshoku is very very specifically stated to be a armor made entirely of one's own soul. It'd be an NLF if I said that Busoshoku Haki can block all types of hax but I didn't. So I'd appreciate if you didn't try to manipulate my words that way. Thank you. Also horrible example buddy the difference between Raleigh and the Juubi is massive. And I'm not arguing over AP here I'm arguing that Naruto is bypassing Busoshoku Haki via shit tier durability negation. He'd have a better time using his AP to do so.

2: Key Word, "Something." And comparing Chakra Cloaks to Busoshoku Haki is another terrible compassion as we don't equalize them. You really need to learn what an NLF really is. A NLF would be me saying Madara can beat Cell.

3: It is wank whenever you keep blatantly ignoring facts here. A barrage would bypass it via sheer AP not "Hur dur muh Cellular damaging Rasenshuriken!!! XD" Final time explaining this to you. Busoshoku lacks any cells to be damaged.

4: Again not really. Man it goes through one ear and comes out the other.

5: Kenbunshoku Haki covers any speed advantage from Naruto.

6: That makes zero sense. Literally you are saying that Doffy's Sora no Michi strings are gonna have negative emotions. No they aren't, he isn't using them to attack Naruto just for flight. Also seems like your ignoring that Doffy can use Bird Cage to fly.

7: Cool. Doffy can still evade them.

8: They get taken care of via Black Knight. And i doubt that Genjutsu is gonna work considering Doffy doesn't have a Chakra Network.

I still dont know how that haki means that he can bypass the speed advantage, so what it tells him where Naruto is is still does not somehow allow him to close the speed gap.

Also that whole Madara quote was just uncalled for unless you reslly want to start that again. Not to mention a difference in an opinion is not an NLF.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
2: Key Word, "Something." And comparing Chakra Cloaks to Busoshoku Haki is another terrible compassion as we don't equalize them. You really need to learn what an NLF really is. A NLF would be me saying Madara can beat Cell.
Too soon, my dude. Too soon.

Rocker1189 said:
I still dont know how that haki means that he can bypass the speed advantage, so what it tells him where Naruto is is still does not somehow allow him to close the speed gap.

Kenbunshoku gives the user promotions of the future and its passive. Doffy can still react and evade his attacks normally but tagging him would be more difficult. My bad for not clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back