• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
11.jpg

Literally knows the future... What are you talking about
That is literally intent sensing she Is sensing luffys intent to kick her with his right leg

The haki page literally specifies that it is trash precog for anything pre advanced. You are the one who is acting like it is perfect precog
I'm literally telling you what it is... They literally know what will happen before you even attack. That's literally precog
Proficient Haki Users: can actively see glimpses into the future, and sense exactly how those within range feel and what their next set of actions will be.

You are saying naruto has precog when he literally doesn't

I'm literally telling you what it is... They literally know what will happen before you even attack. That's literally precog
Proficient Haki Users: can actively see glimpses into the future, and sense exactly how those within range feel and what their next set of actions will be.

You are saying naruto has precog when he literally doesn't
you were literally showing feats of them sensing the intent of others
glimpses which means you can see a tiny section of the near future which means it is practically useless
except you we’re saying intent sensing feats were precog and Naruto also Has intent sensing feats so according to you Naruto would have precog

except you we’re saying intent sensing feats were precog and Naruto also Has intent sensing feats so according to you Naruto would have precog
Naruto. Does. Not. Have. Intent. Sensing.

glimpses which means you can see a tiny section of the near future which means it is practically useless
No... It literally makes it so they will know everything you will do and can counter everything you do before you even do it.

That alone can make you win a fight easily by never getting hit because you will always know what they are going to do beforehand

Naruto. Does. Not. Have. Intent. Sensing.

No... It literally makes it so they will know everything you will do and can counter everything you do before you even do it.
Except he literally does have intent sensing
Yeah not arguing with you. You clearly don’t like to use the profiles and haven’t provided any scans to prove any of this
Naruto FRA

Yeah not arguing with you. You clearly don’t like to use the profiles and haven’t provided any scans to prove any of this
I have shown multiple scan which proves intent sensing which you literally even said it yourself
That is literally intent sensing she Is sensing luffys intent to kick her with his right leg

Except he literally does have intent sensing
No he doesn't, you have brought no proof or scan.

What naruto has is danger sense which only alerts him that there's danger

Don't accuse me of not using the profile when it's literally on the profile and yours isn't.

I have shown multiple scan which proves intent sensing which you literally even said it yourself

No he doesn't, you have brought no proof or scan.

What naruto has is danger sense which only alerts him that there's danger

Don't accuse me of not using the profile when it's literally on the profile and yours isn't.
The same thing is going to happen clone spam Jutsu spam then Genjutsu

I vote Zoro, naruto main arsenal will be useless due Zoro tornado, and Zoro pain tolerance/stamina is far better as well, and if Zoro attacks touches Naruto, Naruto dies due his blades being infused with Dura neg attacks

gonna do my best so here we go!

TLDR: naruto has genjutsu, rasenshuriken, numbers, and CQC advantage while zoro has aoe, spam range, and haki advantage

That's basically it i think

well there's someone up there that thought naruto's CQC is better than zoro's sword skill but i don't wanna open that can of worms right now

The genjutsu bfr the mind so once zoro is hit it is gg
Resistance to spatial manipulation, plus zoro can still fight with his body... Only the paralysis is the problem which can be counter by interfering the chakra flow via fear manipulation and or know before hand and attack them trying to make the genjutsu... No way will zoro allow them to use it especially when he knows via obs haki

Resistance to spatial manipulation, plus zoro can still fight with his body... Only the paralysis is the problem which can be counter by interfering the chakra flow via fear manipulation and or know before hand and attack them trying to make the genjutsu... No way will zoro allow them to use it especially when he knows via obs haki
It's a genjutsu it only affects the mind and body so when Zoro is hit he is done and naruto can easily by time with clones and summoning then Zoro loses

Back