• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kazuma: The problem is we have no firm no. For doffy's ap except somewhere between 2.3 & 6.9.

But fine, you are right.

Also, do you change your vote on the winner.

It's just that Parasito needs to be carefully thought over in relation to Doflamingo's opponents.

For example, it'd work wonders against people like Lee and Gai, who heavily rely on body movements in battle. But if Doffy attached threads to Itachi, it wouldn't stop him from activating Susano'o to cut it off, using Amaterasu, mind haxxing him so bad his soul would hurt etc, since those abilities come from his eyes and only require a thought.

Obviously, I'm assuming they're in the same tier, and the "soul would hurt" thing was just a joke.

You know, when it comes to HST I trust BFF's judgement, Naruto for BFF'd reasons.

Flamingo's parasito threads will have to pierce through '''at least''' 30 feet of solidified chakra capable of taking 8 TT attacks without a scratch to even touch Naruto which is not happening.

Since the argument is that Doflamingo can't hurt Naruto, and that Naruto's AP is actually higher w/ his cloak (which I don't see being the case as that should be added to his profile if that is indeed true), then should Awakening be allowed?

CinCameron20 said:
Since the argument is that Doflamingo can't hurt Naruto, and that Naruto's AP is actually higher w/ his cloak (which I don't see being the case as that should be added to his profile if that is indeed true), then should Awakening be allowed?
Flamingo still would not be able to damage Naruto as with awakening flamingo is still only 6.9 and Naruto has no sold 8 teratons

ZackMoon1234 said:
"the reasons above"
Also stop with the sexual shit.

Thats ******* disgusting
which ones? cuz none of them of them hold up against hes body made out of energy that can blockk all his strings.

and i write whatever i want, especialy when one of the characters powers is makig energy hands

Qwerty
Anyways, I counted the votes.

Disclaimer : Possibly not 100% accurate due to a lack of information who the other people that aren't included are voting for, etc.

Disclaimer : Don't get salty with this vote count, read the first Disclaimer.

Doflamingo - 14 Immortal360 - "Doffy win... Naruto gg" Knightofannihilation666 - "Doflamingo via... pseudo Regenerationn." LordGriffin1000 - "I'm going... lot of them." Bluetrekking - "Doffy fra... no backing." Bepo4151 - "Arnament haki... also dodge." Homu Sweet Homu - "Mingo for reason above" ZackMoon1234 - "Doflamingo FRA" Fllflourine - "I cast in... Woo!" Thebluedash - "Doffy FRA." Poinciana1971 - "Dnflamingo for reasons above." Primaris Brian - "Doflamingo FRA." Veloxt1r0kore - "Well,Doflamingo FRA then." Kazuma kuwabara - "Doflamingo for reasons above" Lokolokurah - "Doflamingo for... to win."

Naruto - 12 AstralKing7 - "I personally... dodge it." Burning Full Fingers - "Wait, Parasito... overwhelm Doffy." ShrekAlmighty - "10 times... rasenshuriken kills" Shadowbokunohero - "Naruto For BFF reasons" Omimi - "Naruto win for Burning Full Fingers reasons" Ricsi-viragosi - "naruto fra" KinkiestSins - "Naruto FRA." LordWhis - "Naruto FRA... he wrong." Mindovin - "Naruto for BFF's reasons." Dzhindzholia - "Ok, now... Naruto FRA." PaChi2 - "You know,... BFF'd reasons." ScarletMoon1111 - "Naruto FRA"

Inconclusive or I don't know - 2 Seventy96 - "I don't... to inconclusive." to "Yes." RinkakuKagune - "I Just... Naruto fra" to "And Naruto's... inconclusive I think."

ZackMoon1234 said:
Qwerty
Anyways, I counted the votes.

Disclaimer : Possibly not 100% accurate due to a lack of information who the other people that aren't included are voting for, etc.

Disclaimer : Don't get salty with this vote count, read the first Disclaimer.

Doflamingo - 14 Immortal360 - "Doffy win... Naruto gg" Knightofannihilation666 - "Doflamingo via... pseudo Regenerationn." LordGriffin1000 - "I'm going... lot of them." Bluetrekking - "Doffy fra... no backing." Bepo4151 - "Arnament haki... also dodge." Homu Sweet Homu - "Mingo for reason above" ZackMoon1234 - "Doflamingo FRA" Fllflourine - "I cast in... Woo!" Thebluedash - "Doffy FRA." Poinciana1971 - "Dnflamingo for reasons above." Primaris Brian - "Doflamingo FRA." Veloxt1r0kore - "Well,Doflamingo FRA then." Kazuma kuwabara - "Doflamingo for reasons above" Lokolokurah - "Doflamingo for... to win."

Naruto - 12 AstralKing7 - "I personally... dodge it." Burning Full Fingers - "Wait, Parasito... overwhelm Doffy." ShrekAlmighty - "10 times... rasenshuriken kills" Shadowbokunohero - "Naruto For BFF reasons" Omimi - "Naruto win for Burning Full Fingers reasons" Ricsi-viragosi - "naruto fra" KinkiestSins - "Naruto FRA." LordWhis - "Naruto FRA... he wrong." Mindovin - "Naruto for BFF's reasons." Dzhindzholia - "Ok, now... Naruto FRA." PaChi2 - "You know,... BFF'd reasons." ScarletMoon1111 - "Naruto FRA"

Inconclusive or I don't know - 2 Seventy96 - "I don't... to inconclusive." to "Yes." RinkakuKagune - "I Just... Naruto fra" to "And Naruto's... inconclusive I think."
No. I have clearly said Naruto. Do not try to make it seems like I voted inconclusive. I mearly said the fight would end up inconclusive due to the vote count. And Seventy said he would vote Naruto if Lord Whis could prove that Speed Enhancements aren't also equalised which he did. Don't try to downplay votes please.

Lolokurah and Homu's votes cancel each other out so Naruto still has a 3 vote advantage.

Is the 24 hour timer reset ?

Shadowbokunohero said:
list the peeps who voted then
Flamingo's votes (11)-

Immortal360,

Knightofannihilation666,

LordGriffon1000,

bluetrekking,

ZackMoon1234,

Flo,

Blue,

Jim