• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to Soul Manipulation when? Looks at Brook intensively
Law got that covered Soul Manipulation (Can switch the souls and personalities of people inside his Room)
4RxX5q.gif
(also Big mom
👁👁)

Last edited:
Eh.. allow me to ask you a question: what can Deidara do when he's completely immobilized to an extent that he can't move his hands and legs?

Most of his Jutsus requires hand seals, especially his "earth seal" in order to create "explosive clays", basically it's Deidara vs Kakashi and Naruto all over again, except in this case he can't use both arms.
I literally voted for Deidara before typing this out for the exact reason that parasite beats him wtf? I'm just arguing that Deidara's bombs may not be the same as some dude who transforms his body parts into bombs

Oh? I see. Honestly speaking, Mr.5 is a prime example of having a good fruit, but in the wrong user.

From what I'm gathering, you are arguing that Mr.5's explosions = / = Deidara's. Well, obviously yes. Although, there are better examples than using him(Pain tolerance, and I'm aware of the fact it's not on Deidara's lvl but,) for example, Alabasta Usopp survived several explosions point-blank, and survived a 4 ton bat to his head.

Don't get the wrong impression, my point here is that the most "human" amongst straw hats survived several bombs that could easily kill a "normal human", while the others are just built different. In short, Doffy's pain tolerance exceeds that of Usopp (considering almost all of his inner organs got destroyed, and he survived a brutal breakdown from G4 Luffy while recovering his organs via his powers)

Don't get the wrong impression, my point here is that the most "human" amongst straw hats survived several bombs that could easily kill a "normal human", while the others are just built different. In short, Doffy's pain tolerance exceeds that of Usopp (considering almost all of his inner organs got destroyed, and he survived a brutal breakdown from G4 Luffy while recovering his organs via his powers)
And multiple gamma knife link also counter shock link and then link

Oh? I see. Honestly speaking, Mr.5 is a prime example of having a good fruit, but in the wrong user.

From what I'm gathering, you are arguing that Mr.5's explosions = / = Deidara's. Well, obviously yes. Although, there are better examples than using him(Pain tolerance, and I'm aware of the fact it's not on Deidara's lvl but,) for example, Alabasta Usopp survived several explosions point-blank, and survived a 4 ton bat to his head.

They mean because Haki resists devil fruit abilities, so we're worry if haki would resist Deidara's abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back