• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordWhis said:
Flamingo rises to 13.
@seventy96: any particular reason for choosing Doffy ?
Parasite can control Naruto.

Precog can help to dodge many of Naruto attacks.

His attacks are strong enough to bypass Naruto Regenerationn.

Have almost the same range as Naruto.

Also Doffy is more intelligent and is better strategist than Naruto.

Parasite can control Naruto.

Precog can help to dodge many of Naruto attacks.

His attacks are strong enough to bypass Naruto Regenerationn.

Have almost the same range as Naruto.

Parasite can only control what it touches and Naruto is covered with Chakra armour.

Naruto is significantly faster and has enhanced senses of his own.

No they are not, Naruto will not even feel Flamingo's attacks.

Ok,now i really made up my mind,Naruto FRA.

@Seventy96

It was mentioned multiple times that he can control only if he touches and etc.

Also,Can Naruto nuke the are?Kurama can fire BBs casually in rapid succession.

Parasite can only control what it touches and Naruto is covered with Chakra armour.

Naruto is significantly faster and has enhanced senses of his own.

No they are not, Naruto will not even feel Flamingo's attacks.

I don't know that

Speed equalized

+/-

Ok, change my vote to inconclusive.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
speed equalized doesent nullify speed increases during fights
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules

Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.

• When making a speed equalized match, all speed statistics are considered equalized, including speed gained through statitstic-amplifying techniques and transformations

LordWhis said:
@rinkaku:

And IIRC, 843 gigatons is a bit of a lowball for Bijuudamas.

How much durability does someone who no-sold a 7 TT attack possess anyway? 8? 10? 12? 15? 20? 70?
Kep told me Naruto's Durability is a little over 8 Teratons I think. But it is likely higher because he did no sell the attack. However I'm not sure if we can use the likely higher argument because I've it being attempted with AP but still rejected. Who knows?

@seventy96:

If speed enhancing techniques are allowed and Naruto gets a speed advantage, would your vote change to Naruto ?

@rinkaku: well, it doesn't matter because Doffy has no way of producing 8 TT therefore Naruto will not even feel his attacks.

Yeah, but for some reason people are ignoring that despite the fact that Naruto's Dura is 4x more powerful than Doffy's AP and that Naruto is twice as strong. If Doffy has any durability negating abilities then that would be another matter but he doesn't. Realistically this is a stomp.

RinkakuKagune said:
Yeah, but for some reason people are ignoring that despite the fact that Naruto's Dura is 4x more powerful than Doffy's AP and that Naruto is twice as strong. If Doffy has any durability negating abilities then that would be another matter but he doesn't. Realistically this is a stomp.
doffy COULD incapacitate via parassito tho. (would that stop naruto from making chakra hands to make rasenshuriken at all)

Parasito needs to penetrate Naruto's cloak which is not happening.

Also naruto's Chakra limbs are controlled by thought.

Parasito can't control Naruto. Like I said, it's essentially a black receiver with more range. Naruto has resistance to its effects. Naruto can create chakra arms to remove the threads. The threads won't magically bypass his cloak. Choose one or all. In any case, Parasito is useless here.

I just cannot fathom how people think Doffy would do significant damage to Naruto with at least 2 teratons of AP to Naruto's at least 7 teratons of durability, with little chakra and zero damage to show for it. It's going to be minimal at best. The difference is even bigger than that between Naruto's AP and Doffy's durability.

Okay, Doffy's durability is without Haki, but in the same vein, Naruto's AP is without Bijuu Mode, and an imperfect link between him and Kurama.

And that's ignoring the fact that Naruto can essentially expand his cloak outwards, and the threads would just rebound uselessly. Hell, Naruto can just create massive chakra claws to passively defend himself from the threads and catch them.

If Doffy manages to damage Naruto, the damage will be healed. If we ignore everything said and say he cuts off limbs, Naruto can replace the offed limbs with chakra limbs.

Now let's assume that Doffy will no-sell Naruto's normal attacks due to his durability. Constant barrages will still harm him based on his feats.

Keep in mind that I'm even accounting for the scenario that Naruto's normal attacks won't harm Doffy. And people can still say Doffy will take off Naruto's limbs and control him, despite the fact that several ways to get around these have already been mentioned, but his armor will no-sell a normal Rasenshuriken...why exactly? It's contradictory logic.

With Parasito out of the question, the likely scenario is inconclusive for Doflamingo. And I won't even lie, if not for 7-B Naruto's barrage harming a Low 6-B character, I'd go with inconclusive myself, because Doffy's durability is also higher than Naruto's normal attacks.

I only think Naruto could pull this off based on that.

LordWhis said:
Parasito needs to penetrate Naruto's cloak which is not happening.
Also naruto's Chakra limbs are controlled by thought.
it could hold narutos chakra cloak, which he is inside of so he would still bbe immobile, still, he can still give dofffy the hadjob ofhis life (cuz he would die)

@seventy96: A quote from bff (one of vsbw's seniormost staff members)-

Burning Full Fingers said:
Naruto is probably faster and speed enhancement is now allowed in versus threads, so probably an advantage there.

Shadowbokunohero said:
list the peeps who voted then
Flamingo's votes (12)-

Immortal360,

Knightofannihilation666,

LordGriffon1000,

bluetrekking,

Homu Sweet Homu,

ZackMoon1234,

Flo,

Blue,

Poin

Jim

Veloxt

Kazuma

Naruto's votes (15)-

LordWhis

Shadow

Kink

Rinkaku

Bff

Rocker

Ricsi

Shrek

Omimi

Astral (I think?)

Mindovin

Dzhindhzolia

Seventy96

Pachi

Scarlet

Inconclusive(0)-

@Ricsi

I don't know if I can find it, but the purpose of the thread was to nullify time manipulation in speed equalized matches, but at the end, the ban on speed buffs in a versus thread was removed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Ricsi
I don't know if I can find it, but the purpose of the thread was to nullify time manipulation in speed equalized matches, but at the end, the ban on speed buffs in a versus thread was removed.
hmmm, i think it would just need to be added in the rules

LordWhis said:
Kazuma kuwabara said:
2 teratons doflamingo ap is with his clone,not himself
Naruto still no-sold 8+ and flamingo is definitely no more than 8, so the point is moot
Okay,but stop ignoring things that have been repeted like 10 times in this thread and i am trying to forget when you said that "water jutsu" counters doflamingo or when you said that "this is usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back