• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resistance to spatial manipulation, plus zoro can still fight with his body... Only the paralysis is the problem which can be counter by interfering the chakra flow via fear manipulation and or know before hand and attack them trying to make the genjutsu... No way will zoro allow them to use it especially when he knows via obs haki
Dude, cut it out. We already covered this...

Well then ill clarify that the type of spatial manip that naruto uses is VERY different than the spatial manip in OP. it is very clearly stated that only their mind that got bfr'ed so it needs better wording there

Welp then ill vote incon then because like i said, zoro can just wipes them all with his aoe tornado and spam range while naruto can outlast him and induce paralysis genjutsu

Well then ill clarify that the type of apatial manip that naruto uses is VERY different than the spatial manip in OP. it is very clearly stated that only their mind that got bfr'ed so it needs better wording there
Law can teleport that too.

14.png
15.png

It's not though.....
And I already explained to you how the ability works. It's not my problem that you refuse to read.

Anyway what if Zoro uses his fear manipulation on the toads making it so they disrupt their chakra flow?
That won't happen because he'll be completely incapacitated if he's caught in the Jutsu. He won't have any control over his body.
Also doesn't zoro resist part of the genjutsu because of the resistance to spatial manipulation?
No, he doesn't, because it's not literal Spatial Manipulation, it's just mental binding as I showed in the scan. I have no idea why that shit's on the profile tbh.

That's all you have said, yet didn't fully answer my question and didn't make sense, as zoro doesn't need to have control over his body to use fear manipulation and the spatial manipulation is in the Ma and Pa section.

That's all you have said, yet didn't fully answer my question and didn't make sense, as zoro doesn't need to have control over his body to use fear manipulation
Yes, he does. If he doesn't have control over either his mind or body, then how the hell will he use it??? It's not a passive ability, dude. He needs conscious control to exude his aura.
and the spatial manipulation is in the Ma and Pa section.
And it's irrelevant, because I already explained to you how the ability functions and showed you the scan explaining it. There's no Spatial Manipulation at play here, at all.

Anyway, I'm gonna unfollow this thread. OP vs Naruto matches are ******* insufferable. It's approaching Naruto vs Bleach levels of annoyance back in the day.

Mindless? This worked with a monkey who was a swordsman; in fact, the animals in One Piece are fully charged with rationality and morals.

Mindless? This worked with a monkey who was a swordsman; in fact, the animals in One Piece are fully charged with rationality and morals.
No they aren't the vast majority of them are shown to be wild beasts with rare exceptions like certain sea kings (which are not effected to begin with)
Also did those Monkeys have anything other then sword skill

No they aren't the vast majority of them are shown to be wild beasts with rare exceptions like sea kings (which are not effected to begin with)
In the first chapter of the manga Shanks affects a sea king with Haoshoku. Where did you get that most animals are wild beasts without rationality? Several animals throughout the series have shown feats of human intellect: Surume (a sea king), Holy, Yokozuna, Carue, Laboon and so on. In fact, animals speak to each other in a language that humans do not understand.

In the first chapter of the manga Shanks affects a sea king with Haoshoku. Where did you get that most animals are wild beasts without rationality? Several animals throughout the series have shown feats of human intellect: Surume (a sea king), Holy, Yokozuna, Carue, Laboon and so on. In fact, animals speak to each other in a language that humans do not understand.
That Sea King is an exception which is why I said certain ones
So any feats of Conquerors effecting any of them. Literally all of the animals I have seen it work on acted like mindless beasts and didn't show intelligence near the level of a human

Surume (a sea king), Holy, Yokozuna, Carue, Laboon and so on
Onimaru, Hattori (both animals that speaks the human language), Chouchou, Papppag (sea star who speaks the human language too and is still a fashion designer).

That Sea King is an exception which is why I said certain ones
So any feats of Conquerors effecting any of them
1- There is no mention or evidence of any exception, you are inferring this from yout headcanon. 2- Yes, Surume was tamed by Luffy's Haoshoku, and it makes no difference either, since animals in One Piece aren't irrational.

Onimaru, Hattori (both animals that speaks the human language), Chouchou, Papppag (sea star who speaks the human language too and is still a fashion designer).

1- There is no mention or evidence of any exception, you are inferring this from yout headcanon. 2- Yes, Surume was tamed by Luffy's Haoshoku, and it makes no difference either, since animals in One Piece aren't irrational.
So the lord of the coast literally violently attacking the first thing It sees makes it rational. Really

The Indians on the sentinel island will shoot arrows at you if you approach them too. Btw, Luffy once tamed a bull who entered himself in a deadly tournament in order to acquire the Mera Mera no Mi.
You think the bull entered himself into the tournament. really you actually think that literally nobody there could even speak animal other then chopper how would he even enter the tournament on his own

If human beings can be KO'd under Haoshoku, and animals can as well, nothing stops the toads from getting KO'd.

They don't even have a resistance

I mean Naruto still has Frog Strike and Sage sensing that should allow him to react to most of Zoro's attacks so in close combat I'd say they're pretty close

If human beings can be KO'd under Haoshoku, and animals can as well, nothing stops the toads from getting KO'd.

They don't even have a resistance
Being a human or animal is irrelevant from how conquerors works. It knocks out those with weak will power. Fukasaku does not have weak will power.
I mean Naruto still has Frog Strike and Sage sensing that should allow him to react to most of Zoro's attacks so in close combat I'd say they're pretty close
Zoro massively outranges, and also outranges the frog strike in close combat via having a sword. Sage sensing is countered by zoro's many times more effective sensing due to observation haki.

Being a human or animal is irrelevant from how conquerors works. It knocks out those with weak will power. Fukasaku does not have weak will power.
It knocks out those with inferior willpower.

The only thing supporting Fukusaku and Shima not getting Haoshoku'd is "they're sentient", which isn't a good reason for them to stay conscious

It knocks out those with inferior willpower.

The only thing supporting Fukusaku and Shima not getting Haoshoku'd is "they're sentient", which isn't a good reason for them to stay conscious
Not anyone with weak willpower, there are many cases of characters withstanding conquerors from characters with stronger will power. If that were the case then all conquerors users can knock out any non conquerors users.
Fukasaku is a wise and old shinobi. Shinobi aren't weak willed.

Zoro massively outranges
Did I not say close combat?
and also outranges the frog strike in close combat via having a sword
He was still able to hit one of the pains with frog strike despite using the black rods, I really don't think having a sword matters when Naruto can also just dodge
Sage sensing is countered by zoro's many times more effective sensing due to observation haki.
His haki doesn't really matter much against Frog Strike

He is unable to sense the aura of the senjutsu unless he's trained in senjutsu.

Did I not say close combat?

He was still able to hit one of the pains with frog strike despite using the black rods, I really don't think having a sword matters when Naruto can also just dodge

His haki doesn't really matter much against Frog Strike

He is unable to sense the aura of the senjutsu unless he's trained in senjutsu.
He outranges in close combat yes.
Zoro is more skilled I believe, "lol dodge" doesn't work. Zoro is much more skilled at using a sword than nagato is at using a rod. This man has been beating sword masters when he was younger than naruto.
Wut? Precognition hello? That's independant on whether zoro can sense it or not. Zoro can probably not sense it however, I don't think observation has layers of sensing while nature energy does.

He outranges in close combat yes.
Massively? He outranges cause he has a sword, but that's it. Naruto can also fight with kunai's so close combat range isn't really a determining factor here.
Zoro is more skilled I believe, "lol dodge" doesn't work.
???? I'm not saying that Zoro isn't more skilled. Just because he's more skilled doesn't mean Naruto is unable to dodge.
Zoro is much more skilled at using a sword than nagato is at using a rod
That isn't my point. I was saying that he was still able to strike someone despite having the range disadvantage (using a black rod).
Zoro can probably not sense it however, I don't think observation has layers of sensing while nature energy does.
It's not about layers. It's completely dependent on if the user is trained on senjutsu or not.

Massively? He outranges cause he has a sword, but that's it. Naruto can also fight with kunai's so close combat range isn't really a determining factor here.

???? I'm not saying that Zoro isn't more skilled. Just because he's more skilled doesn't mean Naruto is unable to dodge.

That isn't my point. I was saying that he was still able to strike someone despite having the range disadvantage (using a black rod).

It's not about layers. It's completely dependent on if the user is trained on senjutsu or not.
Yeah exaggeration. However, a sword does indeed grant a big range advantage. Also kunai bruh like that changes anything.
Zoro has like 2 different analytical predictions and a precognition as well as being more skilled, Naruto dodging anything reliably is doubt.
That would make it a NLF.

Back