• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm a little rusty on VS Threads, so excuse me if it's a stomp.

Naruto Uzumaki VS Roronoa Zoro

• Starting Distance: 1km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Sage Mode Naruto | Post-Training/Siege of Onigashima Zoro
  • Naruto will have a Sage Clone to replenish his Sage chakra at the start of the fight

Naruto: 2 (@theultimate5105, @YoutubeForKing)
Zoro: 5 (@MonkeyOfLife, @Bernkastelll, @FluffyCreatureZ, @XDragnoir, @Eminiteable)
Inconclusive: 5 (@Noneless21, @Nierre, @SuperStar, @JediMindTrickz, @Popted2)

b6935ca3c8a0fe09ebc73a65157811fc.png
v5P44ZA.png

Last edited:
Zoro can dodge the FRS with Kenbun and outlast Sage Mode. Naruto can't clone spam in this state either, but even if he could, Zoro can deal with it using a Tatsumaki or something.

Hmm, then naruto can't spam rasengan too huh cuz it will drain his chakra even more while zoro does has range and versatility advantage but if he tries to go CQC then zoro will probably in trouble

Naruto is already in SM.
"Base Naruto with Sage Mode" does not indicate that he starts in sage mode, like at all. It indicates that he's in base, and has access to Sage Mode.
Change the wording to something like "Naruto starts in Sage Mode" to avoid confusion.

"Base Naruto with Sage Mode" does not indicate that he starts in sage mode, like at all. It indicates that he's in base, and has access to Sage Mode.
Change the wording to something like "Naruto starts in Sage Mode" to avoid confusion.
But "with Sage Mode" is associated with Naruto's profile as High 7-A.

But okay, I changed it.

Well, looks like zoro needs to just outlast naruto's sage mode then take him out, but if naruto can incap him long enough or zoro decide to just incap him wrestle style naruto probably can turn zoro into a frog

Voting Naruto because Naruto > One piece.

Nah but tbh naruto just uses all of his summons and overwhelms zoro.
Im not sure who's stronger but with all those giant frogs running around and naruto having access to genjutsu would just make it even harder for zoro and i think naruto could land a rasenshuriken considering zoro doesn't know it would expand and I doubt he'd dodge by jumping since he could get swatted out of the air by the giant frogs

He wouldn't be able to use gamabunta since he's 6-C but pain with a High 7-A attack knocked out the other two giant toads who were weaker than gamabunta so they should really only be High 7-A.

They never used in conjunction with Naruto, least of all in the War. Also, that's time consuming, Zoro wouldn't stand still while doing that.
Dude literally they were going to use it then pain killed them.
And regardless ma and pa dont only listen to naruto, its in character for them to use it as they used it in their first encounter with pain.

They never used in conjunction with Naruto, least of all in the War. Also, that's time consuming, Zoro wouldn't stand still while doing that.
Go to 8:05 pain LITERALLY says "I've had it with that genjutsu" meaning they USED it or were about to, so they would 100% use it when fighting zoro. Add the fact that naruto can make clones and have them store up energy to use sage mode would allow whim to use it multiple times.

I mean i guess zoro can just cut the rasengan variants and the big boi frogs, but him realizing sound based genjutsu preparation is iffy ngl

Rather than precog, i guess zoro can realize that they are planning something, but naruto's frog taijutsu may be able to buy time before the sound genjutsu kicked in and end zoro

i mean zoro's misdirection is a genjutsu itself ngl

Dude precog wont work againts genjutsu, meaning he would have to kill the husband and wife frog first and tbh he would target the 2 big frogs first, who would be able to tank his attacks through their own scaling, they should be relative to naruto himself. And then he would target the smaller frogs.

But anyway, zoro probably will try to take out either naruto or the big boi frog first and leave the ma and pa frogs for later i guess

Btw, i have a question

Does he really allowed to have his summons? I know he uses it when he's up against pain but i thought he didn't allow it in this fight?

Advantages.

Naruto
AP
Range
Versatility
Genjutsu (Illusions)

Zoro
Lifting strength
Skill
Stamina
Weapons (Equipment).

Naruto can win fighting long range with support from summons on his level of strength while zoro can isn't time restricted however he needs to be close range in order to kill naruto meaning he would have to get past all of naruto's summons first.

Back