• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match is not allowed and should be closed
Matches between HST characters like protagonists and god tiers is not allowed

Why is it match not allowed???
Apparently Pain_to12 said the vs battle rules don't allow match-ups against characters in the Holy Shonen Trinity, but I looked at the rules and didn't see anything regarding this. The only thing I saw mentioned was specific characters like Kaguya and Madara being pitted against characters from Bleach and One Piece.

dude, didn't you see what happened at the naruto vs zoro match, it was hell. And you don't want to open the can of salty worms between salty naruto and OP fans

dude, didn't you see what happened at the naruto vs zoro match, it was hell. And you don't want to open the can of salty worms between salty naruto and OP fans
Well this match already been done before, and I'd like to see the arguments made since this is a different key being used, one without Luffy's Precognition. So it might turn out to be crazy, but oh well.

Well this match already been done before, and I'd like to see the arguments made since this is a different key being used, one without Luffy's Precognition. So it might turn out to be crazy, but oh well.
Just sayin man, the one before we got lucky because they got bored quickly and there's the fact that this vs match has been made earlier so who knows that there's like 10 pages of thread of salty comments that got deleted by the mods

Just sayin man, the one before we got lucky because they got bored quickly and there's the fact that this vs match has been made earlier so who knows that there's like 10 pages of thread of salty comments that got deleted by the mods
We'll see what happens :)

We'll see what happens :)
hoo boy, if the mods already made the rules about making a match between the holy trinity of manga then they has seen worse than the naruto vs zoro one but well lets see if this thread can go spiraling downward to salty hell or maintain itself

This naruto key doesn't spam clones that much because once again he need to maintain his shadow clone at the frog mountain

This naruto key doesn't spam clones that much because once again he need to maintain his shadow clone at the frog mountain
Yeah but a few clones with rasengan and giant rasengan is gg also their is toad genjutsu then rasen shuriken and it’s a gg.

You know that if luffy can counter his rasenshuriken, chances are he probably counter most of his rasengan right? Especially if naruto needs to get close to luffy unlike rasenshuriken where he can just throw it

Plus, i don't remember if naruto ever create more than 2 clones when he's fighting pain so there's that

Bump (Honestly I can't believe I'm actually having to bump this considering all the heat in the previous threads like this with Luffy fighting Naruto or Garou)

Back