• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA's Voting shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2594325

The 9th round of the brackets seems like it's starting to stagger a bit, would love some help with arguments.

If I see a vote from someone here on there I'll make sure to scroll up and vote on whatever battles they have open; PM me if I forget.

And another repost of my big list before this thread officially comes to its end. I would like to get some of these done and out of the way.

I'm also going to point out the threads that need only one or two votes left to complete, since I really wanna see them done at some point soon.

Vulture vs. Firefly (2-5-0)

The Neighbor vs. The Pig (0-6-0)

Chica vs. Mr. Hippo (6-0-0)

Baymax (Big Hero 6) vs. Molstrom (5-0-0) (Though this may be in contention)

Mister Satan vs. A Koopa Troopa (5-7?-6)

The Mangle vs. Twisted Wolf (5-0-0)

White Bear vs. Iorek Byrniso (0-6-0)

Boi we are not stopping till 500 you hecking fork

I'll call it something I'll prepare to laugh at as I MAKE MY OWN KITCHEN JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MOCKERY

You mean to face me in my own element?

"Surely you don't mean to challenge me. Stupidity of this magnitude can't possibly exist."

~Yujiro Hanma

I could say the same thing, ovens sama.

"Of course I'm getting close. Otherwise, I can't mess you up"

~Loose quote from OVA dub Jotaro Kujo

Geo Stellar vs. Jaime Reyes (A.K.A., Mega-Man vs. Blue Beetle)

Two character who both happened across an alien who bonded with them and are blue. I was honestly surprised at how perfect this matchup is, especially considering they both lean on the technological side of things.

Ford Pines vs. Scrooge McDuck (2017)

Both are from Disney. Both are adventurous old guys. And both are uncles. (Well, Ford's a great uncle, but whatever.) I don't know why this match didn't exist already, but it's happening now, and it should be great.

Also, both matches have unequalized speed, so take that as you will.

Falco Lombardi vs. Leon S. Kennedy

After attempting several different characters to try to get around Star Fox's weird durability, I managed to find a guy who likes using explosives on everything. So, now we have a Star Fox vs. Resident Evil thread.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back