• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA's Voting shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be my voting kitchen

And I

WILL BE THE ONE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THREADS BEING FORKING RAW

Fool, every comment you make brings me one step closer to that sweet sweet kitchen.

Well yes, but, that's still 130 away

YOU MISCOUNTED

And here's a couple more unique matches.

Vulture vs. Firefly

Two supervillains who take to the air in wing-suits and use completely different tactics in battle. Plus, Marvel vs. DC. Why wouldn't you?

Arale Norimaki vs. Astro Boy

I honestly don't know why this wasn't done. Both of these are robot children with ridiculous amounts of firepower underneath them. Plus, these guys are pioneers in the world of Japanese entertainment, so I think they both earned a shot at each other.

Crimson Viper vs. Genos

It's not mine, but I did one of my famous in-depth analyses on this one, and unless someone very knowledgeable in either Street Fighter or One Punch Man disagrees with what I had to say, I think it's right on the path to FRA City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back