• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMCV Vergil vs Beerus (12-4-0)(Concluded)

Since the stats are equalized, SDT wouldnt give Speed amp.
IIRC, speed amps are allowed in a speed equalized match. Not sure if they changed it though.

Anyways, from what I'm hearing, Vergil can easily just go Fear hax and be done with it. If this ain't a stomp, I'm voting Vergil.

IIRC, speed amps are allowed in a speed equalized match. Not sure if they changed it though.

Anyways, from what I'm hearing, Vergil can easily just go Fear hax and be done with it. If this ain't a stomp, I'm voting Vergil.
Speed amps for slower characters are allowed only if it is reasonable and does not lead to blitz in favour of slower character....SDT speed amp is like >>>20 times....so probably not allowed here....if it were smaller like 2 to 5 times it would have been allowed.

Though still doesn't change the result.

Oh really? Is that rule new or smth? Because that would affect characters like Bayonetta and stuff.

Regardless, vergil should still win, if not outright stomp.

Oh really? Is that rule new or smth? Because that would affect characters like Bayonetta and stuff.

Regardless, vergil should still win, if not outright stomp.
Eehh...more or less I guess?!?!.....From what I have read of past threads the rule seems to be ideally this but gets bent and broken here and there which may cause confusion...
But yeah Ideally this should be the rule...

I also going with Vergil here FRA

Beerus never started a fight with EE, so i don't see him doing that before Vergil uses judment cut on him.

He does, but only to mock Dante and Dante only since he saw him as his equal.

Other enemy pretty much get yeeted by Vergil
Yeah....pretty much....Vergil doesn't give s second of his time to enemies fodder or demon king.....he yeeets them all the same....only against Dante does he enjoy fighting.....even than he is fighting seriously and to kill....

I go with vergil cause i so bored people who tell to use ee law. i am bigfan both of them, but this's not funny for me
Someone vs someone and someone open with ee =w=

Well sorry cause the need to sleep and goes to work, well different timezone all and all.
Back to the topic i actually not vote for Beerus or Vergil, just my input to have more evident regarding each character(actually more on Vergil JC part cause that skill is confuse me as hell, and to be honest i hate that skill cause i'm still struggling to perform tripple perfect JC lol).

But well i'm fine with Vergil win though, not like i hate him(actually i'm his big fan lol)

wait OP cant vote?
Apparently it's not been stated that OP can't vote, however it's highly discouraged to do so, possibly because that's unfair for others. You can vote too, however only if the need arises.

Also Judgement Nut End FRA (message me if this is against rules)

Well sorry cause the need to sleep and goes to work, well different timezone all and all.
Back to the topic i actually not vote for Beerus or Vergil, just my input to have more evident regarding each character(actually more on Vergil JC part cause that skill is confuse me as hell, and to be honest i hate that skill cause i'm still struggling to perform tripple perfect JC lol).

But well i'm fine with Vergil win though, not like i hate him(actually i'm his big fan lol)
Ehh...no big deal its a bitch move to master for me to....I am complete scrub at the game....lol.

Apologies if I came off as a bit aggressive......my 1st major and serious matchup so I was a bit hyper...😅

Versus beerus just needing to raise and point his hand at Vergil? Hmm, putting your hand to your sword and then trying to pull the sword versus just raising your hand
Vergil doesn't need to pull Yamato out all the way, nor does he need to pull it out with the same hand he reaches for it with. Just needs contact with the hilt and a bit of exposed blade to cut space and do a JC. So he can just flick the blade out with a thumb as he reaches for it. And reaching for a sword can be just as fast as lifting your hand, they're both traveling in a similarly short arc, if not shorter if Vergil's hand is just at his side and he just has to reach across his waist as opposed to Beerus lifting his hand from his sides to directly in front of him.

All told however, I'm voting incon, since I'm not totally convinced one can be quicker on the draw than the other. I like Vergil a lot more, so I hope he wins, but I'm not gonna be dishonest with myself and say that he wins for sure.

Edit: nvm I was too slow on the draw lol

I think this has already been added to character profiles, or at least it looks like it was added to Vergil's profile. Possibly it should already be closed

Back