• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk, like 5-7 people above baseline.
Well, Vergil scales vastly above 8 FoEs, which is like spitting distance from 27FoEs where 4B starts.
3Dante>~3Vergil>Sealed Mundus>>>>>5Nero>Mundus Generals(Griffon, Shadow etc)>>>>Cavalier Angelo>>>Trish>>4Nero>>>Sanctus> Weakened Saviour=8FoE.

So right off the bat Vergil is Astronomically stronger than Veldora. So I don't think that 50% reduction stuff will ultimately matter anyways. Vergil will be stronger anyways even after that. No barrier will hold against that kind of AP.
He also has resistance to power null which works on Nightmare who is low2C.

Info Analysis is not a problem either, Dante knows ins and outs of Vergil as if it were his own body, Mundus has all knowledge about Sparda and his lineage and has info analysed them for years. Vergil's entire existence could be laid bare naked to his enemies and it wouldn't matter. He deals despite that regularly. Stalemates Dante completely and would have won against Sealed Mundus if he were not tired.

That speed amp of Veldora only works in Time stop, which Vergil already resists. So I don't see it working.
Vergil can deal with Dante who can slow time against him and yet stalemates him.
Mind, Soul, Madness, Fear, Corruption, and Radiation Hax on a scale of 750,000 people.
All his resistance to these haxxes are 4D and infinite scale, and layered at that. So not working.
Low-Godly gets negged pretty easily.
Vergil has resistance to low godly neg from Dante handily, and resists life manip anyway.
This of course not even mentioning Vergil has no way of even putting down Veldora, as long as Rimuru exists, who’s in the Imaginary Space, more Veldora’s will return - infinitely and endlessly. Vergil is outmatched, outhaxxed, outsmarted, and doesn’t have the bulk to deal with Veldora’s defenses.
Thats the only reason Vergil has problems here. Type 8 immortality, and attrition.
Otherwise he is not at all outhaxxed or outskilled or outsmarted.
Like I said its attrition really.

While it is stomp, its a dragged out one not a curbstomp.

Well, Vergil scales vastly above 8 FoEs, which is like spitting distance from 27FoEs where 4B starts.
3Dante>~3Vergil>Sealed Mundus>>>>>5Nero>Mundus Generals(Griffon, Shadow etc)>>>>Cavalier Angelo>>>Trish>>4Nero>>>Sanctus> Weakened Saviour=8FoE.

So right off the bat Vergil is Astronomically stronger than Veldora. So I don't think that 50% reduction stuff will ultimately matter anyways. Vergil will be stronger anyways even after that. No barrier will hold against that kind of AP.
Fortunately for Veldora, none of this matters at all. Veldora possess Physical Attack Immunity, which is bolstered by his Barriers, so nothing AP wise can be against that, the only thing that countered it was other Ultimate Skill users.

Info Analysis is not a problem either, Dante knows ins and outs of Vergil as if it were his own body, Mundus has all knowledge about Sparda and his lineage and has info analysed them for years. Vergil's entire existence could be laid bare naked to his enemies and it wouldn't matter. He deals despite that regularly. Stalemates Dante completely and would have won against Sealed Mundus if he were not tired.
Yeah, none of this matters either. Unless those analysis are on a planetary level, it’s moot.

That speed amp of Veldora only works in Time stop, which Vergil already resists. So I don't see it working.
Vergil can deal with Dante who can slow time against him and yet stalemates him.
Except for the fact that I said amp his reactions, not his physical speed.

All his resistance to these haxxes are 4D and infinite scale, and layered at that. So not working.
I see no resistance to Radiation, and its magic-induced radiation that leads to corruption.

Vergil has resistance to low godly neg from Dante handily, and resists life manip anyway.
So does Dagruel, and he was dealt with, especially since it was stated it would take him thousands of years to return.

Otherwise he is not at all outhaxxed or outskilled or outsmarted.
Like I said its attrition really.
Not at all, really. Vergil only has so much, that Veldora will learn about instantly, so he’ll be outsmarted with Veldora thinking of dozens of ways to deal with him, as it’s noted he’s deceptively smart. Never mentioned skill. Outhaxxed, yeah, considering he has a variety of hax that Vergil can’t deal with.

How exactly does Vergil's resistance to timestop works? Does he negate the time stop or does he move even with time stopped?
If it's the former then the speed amp probably doesn't work. If it's the latter then Veldora still gets the speed amp.

How exactly does Vergil's resistance to timestop works? Does he negate the time stop or does he move even with time stopped?
If it's the former then the speed amp probably doesn't work. If it's the latter then Veldora still gets the speed amp.
if its the former i dont think that it would be resistance to time stop anyways, but just power null

Back