• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry - About PoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmh.... everything from version 1.0 that have reference in version 2.0, can be use. If it not have any reference then no

I think that my stance here, you can put me in agreement

Which contradicts every other piece of footage found, and the fact that the mode in question does not have loading screen tips.
because they're different events. look at the footage you linked. the boss has a timelimit. while the one that displays the scan doesnt.

Last edited:
Some people that had both apps said that, but take that with a grain of salt.
At one moment i started believing the scans weren't real since i couldn't find them either, but i'm kind of neutral now since a Dev/Mod said the scans indeed existed. This is why i'm in disagreement with re-adding them NOW instead of searching through them in the Global 2.0 Release. Waiting is so much a better option for me, but alas, i really can't do anything about that here.
I would also prefer waiting.
Btw when is it coming out and how heavy on the phone will it be?

Which staff are best to ask? DarkDragonMedeus is an obvious one due to being hard-working, but who else? Maybe we should go directly to them and ask them to evaluate, given that KLOL's tags seem to not be working (maybe you can get a pill for that...)

As I've said many times off site to people in the thread, I'm generally against using content from Early Access/Beta releases of games due to the fact that anything and everything is subject to change, and in PoC's specific case a lot changed. The biggest mistake was jumping the gun and applying all of the stuff when this exact scenario could happen. Hell, I'd still wait to apply or push for anything regarding PoC until people can actually play it without jumping through hoops and having to be selected to have access to play it.

As I've said many times off site to people in the thread, I'm generally against using content from Early Access/Beta releases of games due to the fact that anything and everything is subject to change, and in PoC's specific case a lot changed. The biggest mistake was jumping the gun and applying all of the stuff when this exact scenario could happen. Hell, I'd still wait to apply or push for anything regarding PoC until people can actually play it without jumping through hoops and having to be selected to have access to play it.
I thought the same, but not care about profiles

1.0 was not a beta. did u even read the OP? thats like the first thing that gets addressed

Aren't 1.0 releases full releases? lmfao. Typically anything lower than 1.0 is beta while 2.0 signifies a drastic change or rework to the game.

I am curious as to what our basis is for considering PoC canon in the first place? I viewed the thread where this was brought up and all that I saw was a couple articles from the publisher (different company than the IP-holder and publisher of the main series) saying it is set between DMC3 and DMC, and calling it a production sequel but everything that I've read on non-battleboarding discussions on it is that it definitely isn't canon and, in-fact, very blatantly contradicts the story of the main series.

If this is deemed not relevant for this CRT I suppose I can start a new one to address this, but this seems very odd to me.

There's another thread where people seem to think the scans are fake, and Fujiwara is even pushing for Sevil and Galens to be permanently banned for ever presenting them. It's been made as a staff discussion to silence most DMC supporters too. Most of the staff seem convinced based on images that the scans are fake, but I've taken a look and don't see what's so compelling about the images. Honestly, Sevil or Galens should have recorded more videos to cover their bases, anticipating this. If someone can find the videos that would answer this question.

Last edited:
There's another thread where people seem to think the scans are fake, and Fujiwara is even pushing for Sevil and Galens to be permanently banned for ever presenting them. It's been made as a staff discussion to silence most DMC supporters too. Most of the staff seem convinced based on images that the scans are fake, but I've taken a look and don't see what's so compelling about the images. Honestly, Sevil or Galens should have recorded the videos to cover their bases, anticipating this. If someone can find the videos that would answer this question.
Bro what

I have an entire section dedicated to the videos, showing how they're edited and how they're wildly inconsistent with every other recording of the game. Be mad about it all you want, but at least read the damn CRT first.

There's another thread where people seem to think the scans are fake, and Fujiwara is even pushing for Sevil and Galens to be permanently banned for ever presenting them. It's been made as a staff discussion to silence most DMC supporters too. Most of the staff seem convinced based on images that the scans are fake, but I've taken a look and don't see what's so compelling about the images. Honestly, Sevil or Galens should have recorded the videos to cover their bases, anticipating this. If someone can find the videos that would answer this question.
1. The evidences is pretty blatant actually, if it isn't fake then loading images should be align
2. I mean, everyone can ask staff to comment, and Sevil and Galens are allowed to provide their stances, it not like they are instantly being banned when Fuji make her thread

Honestly, i don't play the game because how limited it is before, right now Fuji evidences is extremely more convincing, and that is not even talking about people on discord said that some peoples trying to find the scans by trying to take hold of earlier version of the game and they find nothing at all

Bro what

I have an entire section dedicated to the videos, showing how they're edited and how they're wildly inconsistent with every other recording of the game. Be mad about it all you want, but at least read the damn CRT first.
More cautious than mad. I honestly don't mind 2-C DMC, and you did tell me that you liked 2-C DMC, but you've already talked about a Low 2-C demon world, and DMC haters don't tend to act in good faith, just read G1's Hellboy blog, and it's just the latest example; did you know that it was once mocked as a massive inflation of stats to suggest DMC verse peaked at city block level? I guess you could call me paranoid (I am just as cautious IRL after all), but I can't help but anticipate you'll push for further DMC downgrades.

I agree others have been trying to ban you first, and you may have noticed that even though I liked comments from supporters in the DMC thread, I couldn't in good conscience like comments trying to silence you in the report thread. Still, you've leapt on making it staff only to silence most DMC supporters and are pushing to ban Galens and Sevil. Not exactly the actions of someone acting in good faith either.

I looked at some of the scans. I only saw a slight difference, which could have easily been just different versions. I can take another look, but it seems like it's not exactly as clear as your thread posits. It is annoying that they didn't look for more videos of it though, since covering bases is basic survival, and so many people don't do it.

Last edited:
More cautious than mad. I honestly don't mind 2-C, and you did tell me that you liked 2-C DMC, but you've already talked about Low 2-C, and DMC haters don't tend to act in good faith, just read G1's Hellboy blog, and it's just the latest example; did you know that it was once mocked as a massive inflation of stats to suggest DMC verse peaked at city block level? I guess you could call me paranoid (I am just as cautious IRL after all), but I can't help but anticipate you'll push for further DMC downgrades.

I agree others have been trying to ban you first, and you may have noticed that even though I liked comments from supporters in the DMC thread, I couldn't in good conscience like comments trying to silence you in the report thread. Still, you've leapt on making it staff only to silence most DMC supporters and are pushing to ban Galens and Sevil. Not exactly the actions of someone acting in good faith either.

I looked at some of the scans. I only saw a slight difference, which could have easily been just different versions. I can take another look, but it seems like it's not exactly as clear as your thread posits. It is annoying that they didn't look for videos of it though, since covering bases is basic survival, and so many people don't do it.
It’s a staff thread because it’s quite a bit ******* deal and concerns integrity of the wiki. I wouldn’t call it silencing supporters since the people in question are able to defend themselves when available.

Okay, either way, the 2-C feats have been neglected for ages anyway, so maybe it isn't so bad to focus on them again.

Update: looking at this post by Galens, the load screens don't look illegitimate. At least not to me.

As long as people don't downgrade DMC to the point of being weak, I'm not against 2-C, and prior to that I would have been happy with tier 5 or 4. It's all the people saying the verse is lower again that bothers me. Still, if the scans are legitimate, then deleting them solely because it's DMC isn't good either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back