• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nasuverse is a big verse. There's tons of stuff that isnt in the profile. Just look at how many servant there is......

why is none of that stuff in her profile?
Because our pages are actually dogshit and it's going to take a while to fix them all

As stated above, Servants actually can get 6D/8D soulhax on each hit, and this was actually accepted but was just never applied to the profiles because reasons.

So this is 2nd Key, where her demon or god blood is awaken as, Ushi-Gozen=Gozu Tennou(Indra). And Indra have regen-neg to high godly(Kama)......

I think Raiko needed an Authority resistance......
We already went over it, she doesn't have an authority because Ushi Gozen is just Gozu Tennou's Avatar.

That's not how that works my man. She doesn't get Indra's powers because she uses his lightning like once in her NP, and it certainly doesn't have feats of soul hax or any other hax for that matter.
Karna, son of Surya use fire that can burn the soul and is resistant to flames that even burns souls because of his status as son of Surya, is even called incarnation of the sun itself. Note that he also have a Mana Burst A that come from his father and have the trait of his father.

Ibaraki can control and transform Mochizuki because of her relation with Orochi even though servants resist soul and mind manip.

Osakabehime can control the four directions because of his relation with the four gods.

Characters with divinity have the properties of the being that they get their divinity. The connection of Raikou and Indra let her even summon the vajra of Indra with just a simple prayer, not even Arjuna can use the vajra of Indra, the thought that she can't hurt souls with her divine lightnning is just stupid, even more when she is one of the main characters in the fight against Ibuki.
Joke aside, we can just switch it to her base version if that's the case
Even base form still damage sould because still weld the lightnning of Indra, and in the case that she indeed couldn't hurt souls then it's a stomp because she can't kill.
Nasuverse is a big verse. There's tons of stuff that isnt in the profile. Just look at how many servant there is......
There are more than three hundred servants in nasuverse and the persons believe that the profiles would be perfect with every single thing they do listed.
It still non-combat applicable tho, except for the servants that can actually hurt soul by their own
It's combat applicable, her NP even have other name when become Ushi-Gozen, it's called Ox King's Power: Rising Fury instead of Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven, so it's completely combat applicable.

I see that she also has a lancer page?? Maybe you are confusing that Indra lighting summon from that version......🤷‍♂️
I mean, she become lancer because she simple wanted a summer version, so she prayed briefly and obtained the vajra of Indra, the point is, her connection with Indra is much more strong than what you can think, there is no reason as to why she isn't gonna have the traits of the lightnning.

Knight, what do you think about that? For me Expectro, it still sound like a headcanon for me, so again show me a an actual proof

And no, Raikou prayed to obtaines Vajra isn't enough

I also wanted to know how the soul hax for the servants become combaf applicable

I agree with Velox; there isn't any proof Raikou can use hax from Indra. It's pure headcanon to suggest she somehow can when she never has.

Every other Servant on that list has feats or statements of actually being able to utilize the special effects of those skills and abilities. It's not standard that just because you gain power from a diety, that you can suddenly manifest an ability from them because you're tied to them.

Karna has feats and statements, Ibaraki has feats, and Osakabahime has feats and statements. Summoning the Vajra of Indra doesn't magically prove she can somehow manifest his entire hax list by praying or even through any other method.

Parvati, huh? That mean the soul hax is pretty much potent

However even Crimson doubted it in the revision thread and peoples (myself included) just agreed it without double checked it

Parvati, huh? That mean the soul hax is pretty much potent

However even Crimson doubted it in the revision thread and peoples (myself included) just agreed it without double checked it
He doubted if it would be to all servants or just Medusa because that don't see to be something special of her, everyone agreed that all servants should be able to do it, the only thing that could be a argument to make it something unique of her is her Divinity and surprise, Raikou (Rank C) have divinity above Medusa (Rank E).

necro, also if the revisions are done, pretty sure vergil would stomp this one, as their CM1 can affect concepts that are more abstract than type 1s
not to mention its layered

necro, also if the revisions are done, pretty sure vergil would stomp this one, as their CM1 can affect concepts that are more abstract than type 1s
not to mention its layered
Now you just gotta wait to get slammed with a random ass wall of text riddled with hyperbole by some random Nasuverse fan.

Calling it now lol.

well since people are insisting we continue this for some reason, can she do anything against Layered 4D CM1 hax that affects concepts more abstract than regular type 1s ? and can she deal with mid-godly?

Back