• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only thing in the resistance that didnt reach that high is poison, acid and that fear manip.

It's the difference between frozen in a liquid and having that same liquid used in a pressure cutter. Even if you aren't frozen by it, that pressure cutter will still hurt like a bitch.

Also, Raikou's NP requires her to stand still and use it, which is helped by her clones.

Only issue is, Vergil can attack multiple targets at range, at once, so I doubt she'd get to use it without being shredded by Judgement Cuts and Summoned Swords

First, the lightnning of Raikou come from Indra, a tier 1 being who is a abstract existance and that obviously can destroy souls, servants already can affect souls and there is no way she can't affect affect souls with her lightnning.

Second, servants also resist fear of tier 1 beings, like for example the fear of Ivan.

Third, the OP said second key Raikou and second key Raikou devour the soul of the loser in a duel as a part of a ritual that can destroy a 2-A construct.

Fourth, why do you think that literally one of the most skilled characters in verse will be let attacked without doing anything?

First, the lightnning of Raikou come from Indra, a tier 1 being who is a abstract existance and that obviously can destroy souls, servants already can affect souls and there is no way she can't affect affect souls with her lightnning.
It isn't Tier 1 Lightning just because it comes from Indra, that isn't how that works. Also, this is a non-sequiter. How in the hell does the AP of Indra apply to her soul hax abilities?
Third, the OP said second key Raikou and second key Raikou devour the soul of the loser in a duel as a part of a ritual that can destroy a 2-A construct.
She still has to kill him, which isn't happening with his regen.
Fourth, why do you think that literally one of the most skilled characters in verse will be let attacked without doing anything?
Because her NP literally requires her to stand still and charge up the attack. If she doesn't want to be attacked, she isn't using it at all then, which means it isn't an argument in the first place.

This doesn't make any sense at all like literally

Isn't Kama herself physically 3D being though??
Maybe just when summoned? The fight against her was when she was a tier 1 abstract being.
It isn't Tier 1 Lightning just because it comes from Indra, that isn't how that works. Also, this is a non-sequiter. How in the hell does the AP of Indra apply to her soul hax abilities?
The AP of Indra don't apply, the special properties of the lightnning apply, like with anyone that use a power of a god without be a god, the trait of hurt souls still is there, the point of the divinity skill is that let the one with it bypass specials defenses and do partially what a god can.
Because her NP literally requires her to stand still and charge up the attack. If she doesn't want to be attacked, she isn't using it at all then, which means it isn't an argument in the first place.
While charging the NP she summon clones that literally one-shot, and even without her NP she already one-shot.

The AP of Indra don't apply, the special properties of the lightnning apply, like with anyone that use a power of a god without be a god, the trait of hurt souls still is there, the point of the divinity skill is that let the one with it bypass specials defenses and do partially what a god can.
That's not how that works my man. She doesn't get Indra's powers because she uses his lightning like once in her NP, and it certainly doesn't have feats of soul hax or any other hax for that matter.
While charging the NP she summon clones that literally one-shot, and even without her NP she already one-shot.
You mean one-shotting against the person who can regenerate from those attack near instantaneously? Not to mention, she still has to stop to even summon those clones. The instant she stops moving she's getting hit by everything Vergil can throw at her.

This is sound like a headcanon, there's no mentioning the special properties of Raikou lightning at all, if there is a proof then i would like to see it, otherwise this is just a pure headcanon

One lightnning of Mana Burst and if you want overkill then her NP.
Mana Burst (Lightning) doesn't have an AoE effect, it's just an amp to her power, and we already went over why her Np won't work since she has to stand still to both summon the clones and charge it up. The instant she does, she loses the fight.

okay so from what i am reading she doesnt resist vergils JCs, so whats stopping vergil from DTing and just swinging once?

I'm sorry but how the f*** 0.o
it comes from the fact that mid tier demons can regenerate from their devil arm state (balrog & berial) which is stated to be their soul from cerbereus which would then scale to the sparda twins DT because they have full demon physiology in it

So this is 2nd Key, where her demon or god blood is awaken as, Ushi-Gozen=Gozu Tennou(Indra). And Indra have regen-neg to high godly(Kama)......

I think Raiko needed an Authority resistance......

I didn't know it was 2nd key, and I only remember that Raiko's connection to indra because of Expectro. And when I check her mats, it is said that Ushi-Gozen=Gozu Tennou(Indra).

Back