• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order: Minor revision #99999

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Ushiwakamaru

Invisibility and Stealth Mastery (Has Presence Concealment on the level of an Assassi)

Nero
Invisibility and Stealth Mastery (Can mimic Presence Concealment with Imperial Privilege)

Scáthach
Resistance to Reality Warping (The Holy Grail can't rule over her)

Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Illness has lost meaning to her due to being so close to a Divine Spirit)

That one also scales to all Divine Spirits

Ediso
Electricity Manipulation, since he uses it in his attack animations. He also used it alongside Tesla

Hacking (Hacked Chaldeas's systems)

Tesla
Preparation for obvious reasons

David
Death Manipulation with the Ark, already explained in his profile, those who touch it will instantly die

Medusa, Ana and Gorgon (and possibly all servants?)
Combat Applicable Soul Manipulation (Medusa is capable of delivering a Spiritual attack that can cleave apart recently summoned Divine Spirits from their vessels)

Gorgon would also have it for just being older Medusa and Ana should likely be able to do it as well.

However, this should probably scale to servants in general? Nothing indicates it's anything unique to her and she says in such a way that it makes it seem like spiritual attacks are common, so idk. Thoughts?

Nightingale
Add to her intelligence section that she was able to restore 90% of Rama's destroyed heart via surgery (somehow)

Social Influencing for convincing Edison to join Ritsuka's side

Hacking Negation since she stopped Edison's hacking by shooting her gu

Helena
Power Nullification (Cut off Ritsuka's magical energy supply)

Rama
Causality Manipulation and Immortality (Type 2) (His sheer willpower allowed him to reverse his state of death from his destroyed heart, which is an error in the state of cause and effect. This allowed him to fight even as his destroyed heart rotted from Gae Bolg's curse)

C├║ Alter
His second key should be removed. C├║ wasn't boosted by the Holy Grail, since Medb possessed it. What happened was that Medb's wish caused C├║ to be summoned as Alter, granting him a increase in power from his normal Lancer self, not that different from Jeanne Alter.

He did have possession of the Holy Grail at the end and it did power him up, but the only thing he did was get his ass kicked by Mash, Rama and Nightingale, so he's pretty much featless.

Nightingale stopping Edisons hacking by pulling out the strap is the greatest thing in here

Anyway, I agree with most of this, but I'm neutral on Rama's causality manip and I think Medusa's soul attack should scale to other servants. That's it.

I agree that Medusa's soul thing should scale to others, nothing really implies that its unique to her or that she is the only one capable of doing it.

I agree with the rest of this stuff though

I'll let you guys decide on the soul hitting would make life easier too since the only profile that would need editing would be the servant physiology page

I agree most of this.

Im not sure its death manip on the ark of covenant. Because it just absorb magical energy, and servant are made up of it. So if they run out of magical energy they're gonna die.

Also agree with resistance to holy and reality warping on david.

@John

Thing is, Ritsuka was also going to die if they touched the Ark. Something like "Absorpion, likely Death Manipulation" works.

Anyway, i'll apply the changes if no one has a problem with it.

Do we all agree on Servants having spiritual attacks btw? Because the Servant Physiology page is closed, so i can't edit it.

Precense Concealment isn't an inherent ability for Nero and only applies temporarily if her opponent/ally has it, so I don't think it should get added. On that note, why is Nero missing Power Mimicry?

That's not how Imperial Privilege works at all. First off, nobody in her team had PC, and none of the enemies had it too, so that point is moot.

Imperial Privilege doesn't copy anything, she can just give herself almost any skill. Like charisma or riding. She isn't copying anyone.

Back