• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC re-scaling of the OG Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi is 2-C because of that.....................................

That is so dumb. I'll have to look into that sometime.

On another note, merging the universes in DMC wouldn't really require movement, all that's needed is removing the dimensional barrier, which wouldn't be a quantifiable amount of AP.

Ignore Earl guys, he just trying to strawman the thread like he always do when he come on a DMC thread.
Big brain strat right here.

But it is really the case. Since there is no space between the 2 universes, so no universal movement would be required. Which isn't the case for other people who have 2-C from this.

Big brain strat right here.

But it is really the case. Since there is no space between the 2 universes, so no universal movement would be required. Which isn't the case for other people who have 2-C from this.
even if that's true it doesnt matter, distances between universes are always unquantifiable.

distances between universes are always unquantifiable.
Yes but they are a necessity for 2-C. It's the very reason why 2 x stronger than Low 2-C isn't 2-C.

And without movement you cannot gain that AP either. At least not in this case as breaking or dispelling a barrier wouldn't be universal.

Destroying the barrier doesnt cause immediate merging. The barrier in its current state is more due to sparda's seal. The seal was still intact after argosax tried his merge, meaning it didnt break the barrier. The seal didn't even exist when mundus did the first universe merge.

Are you actually arguing that they're not moving the worlds? well there goes your argument
That's saying the worlds are getting closer, a feat which would only require removing the barrier.

Destroying the barrier doesnt cause immediate merging.
It doesn't mean the entire barrier breaks instantly, that would explain the merging taking time.
The barrier in its current state is more due to sparda's seal. The seal was still intact after argosax tried his merge, meaning it didnt break the barrier. The seal didn't even exist when mundus did the first universe merge.
I don't get your point here. The barrier existing is an issue.

Yes but they are a necessity for 2-C. It's the very reason why 2 x stronger than Low 2-C isn't 2-C.

And without movement you cannot gain that AP either. At least not in this case as breaking or dispelling a barrier wouldn't be universal.
2-C | Low Multiverse level: Characters who can significantly affect[1], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

Note 1:

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2.
As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

The distance or the movement of the universes is completely IRRELEVANT to these tiers

"Significantly affect" is used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.

Knowing you this will go absolutely nowhere and I personally don't care to entertain your delusions anymore, I'll wait for staff.

to respond to your first point, the seal was gone by then. Merging doesnt occur until the tree begins merging both realms, which kind of debunks the notion they auto merge.
unknown.png (1366×768) (discordapp.com)
image1-1.jpg (3024×4032) (discordapp.com)

The thin veil in context is most likely the construct we are told that pluto constructed. Given the above regarding the tree, he would still have to enact power to merge, like Argosax.
CpJUCZu.png (488×814) (imgur.com)
"The king who appeared in the kingdom of darkness said: "What is wrong with reuniting two worlds, that were once one?". From then on, the darkness tried to cover up the light, while the light struggled and tried to escape."

Hell gates also debunk this notion, since they connect the two dimensionally, yet no merge occurs

to respond to your first point, the seal was gone by then. Merging doesnt occur until the tree begins merging both realms, which kind of debunks the notion they auto merge.
unknown.png (1366×768) (discordapp.com)
image1-1.jpg (3024×4032) (discordapp.com)

The thin veil in context is most likely the construct we are told that pluto constructed. Given the above regarding the tree, he would still have to enact power to merge, like Argosax.
CpJUCZu.png (488×814) (imgur.com)
"The king who appeared in the kingdom of darkness said: "What is wrong with reuniting two worlds, that were once one?". From then on, the darkness tried to cover up the light, while the light struggled and tried to escape."

Hell gates also debunk this notion, since they connect the two dimensionally, yet no merge occurs
I guess that is a fair point.

I already supported it....but I'll say it again..
The realm is consistently said to be infinite/endless on many different occasions....even a scientific device says this....so its solid infinite.

Btw

unknown.png

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

unknown.png

I'd like to note that I don't think statements of something being Endless/Infinite should be used as justification necessarily, as that can also refer to something's age or time rather than physical space. Obviously there's the endless sea one which is more clearly referring to the size but that can also very easily be taken as Hyperbole

Well the Astronomical Board is a star
charting device so its word is sacrosanct....

And Endless is just another synonym for infinite.....
Its not like its called "countless" or anything.

As for "eternity" etc stuff....its clearly talking about size....here letme show you

unknown.png

unknown.png

Its clearly size....

Ah, i forgot cyber used a diferent translation (which is back in the day was approved, just like the one i send)

But yeah, the context is the same on both translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back