• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC re-scaling of the OG Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proposal I had in mind would essentially be "At least low 2-C, likely 2C" for Pluto splitting the original universe. As brought up here, a feat akin to this would at least be low 2-C:
Splitting a universal space time | VS Battles Wiki Forum

This would also upgrade Argosax’s Universe merging feat to the same tier, alongside all merging feats, and void mundus fusing the human world and demon world.
Splitting a universal space-time into two is a valid 2-C feat to the tiering system. Low 2-C is not needed and would be inaccurate, in my view. Just Tier 2-C is fine.
2-C | Low Multiverse level: Characters who can significantly affect[1], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

"Significantly affect" is used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, merging the structure with another one, etc.
Whether is the feat is an outlier/inconsistent or not, is another matter.

Since the OP isn't specific on the powerscaling, I believe those who powerscaled to those in the OP like Argosax’s and Void Mundus should be solid 2-C if tier 2-C is accepted as otherwise there are weird inconsistencies in the powerscaling.

Can someone list the profile that would be affected?

pluto doesnt have a page yet, but will soon.

this crt affects the following:
Dante, Vergil, Abigail, Beastheads, Urizen, Nero, Void Mundus, Argosax, Sparda, OG Mundus, Pluto

Glass said he agrees, and earlier said everyone is fine with flat-out 2-C

unknown.png

ill be free to work on it after dinner
Got it; I might be unavailable soon to unlock the profile, for sleep. So, to help, I would recommend asking in the All-purpose request thread about unlocking the profiles for this accepted CRT with the CRT's link given. The pages look to be the list:
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Vergil (Devil May Cry)
Abigail (Devil May Cry)
Beastheads (Devil May Cry)
Urizen (Devil May Cry)
Nero (Devil May Cry)
Mundus (Devil May Cry)
Argosax
Sparda (Devil May Cry)
Devil Sword Sparda

Last edited:
Guys, we should keep the low end since the interpretation of the feat can end up in those 2, I would rather leave it like the OP proposed

Got it; I might unavailable soon to unlock the profile, for sleep. So, to help, I would recommend asking in the All-purpose request thread about unlocking the profiles for this accepted CRT with the CRT's link given. The pages look to be the list:
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Vergil (Devil May Cry)
Abigail (Devil May Cry)
Beastheads (Devil May Cry)
Urizen (Devil May Cry)
Nero (Devil May Cry)
Mundus (Devil May Cry)
Argosax
Sparda (Devil May Cry)
Devil Sword Sparda
Afaik everything's open

Status