• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC re-scaling of the OG Demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I just spitting some weird question about Pluto being 2-C and now the God tier potentially being upgraded to 2-C. Back then i just think that there are already 2 different space-time but this thread suddenly make me remember about Pluto lore that the original universe is just chaotic single universe, but one day Pluto appear and splitting it into 2 different space-time, it is similar to creating 2 different space-time.

Last edited:
Thats true actually, "splitting" is the wrong word technically to describe what actually happens even though he does "split" it.
This 4D stuff works bizarrely compared to 3D stuff.... splitting a space-time into multiple ones actually breaks the mathematical formula because of temporal dimensions don't have sizes the way spatial dimensions do.....so the acts of "splitting" or "merging" is
It is actaully destruction of original construct and creation of new constructs or vice versa.

I won't go into too much detail now on why that is the case but I'll create a thread in Q&A later down the line tomorrow maybe to have a healthy discussion on this topic.

I have to first finish the doc for the Acausality first.....damn I got side tracked again. Back to work.

im pretty sure i literally argued for like, 90% of this stuff a couple years back and got nearly unanimous disagreement. fml

Jokes aside, most of what I can see seems to be reasonable, though there are a few things I'm not 100% conclusive on. I'm leaning towards agreement overall.

im pretty sure i literally argued for like, 90% of this stuff a couple years back and got nearly unanimous disagreement. fml

Jokes aside, most of what I can see seems to be reasonable, though there are a few things I'm not 100% conclusive on. I'm leaning towards agreement overall.
Cheer up, now you can pull the "i told you" card about this, as you were right

Yeah you are one of the main DMC vets amongst others who got the 3A stuff, and "possibly Low2C" accepted after a long and arduous battle in 2019. You specifically even tried for 2C but got shot down like Huey in Veitnam War.
So you must already be familiar with this subject but still, if you need more explanations or anything demand them freely so we might address them and sway full 100% over to our side!!!

i'm 99% sure that getting Bayo into 2-C is the only way for her beating dante to be legit

In either case we should probably get actual knowledgeables

Wouldnt his huge scaling chain overshadow her in AP? Unless she has too
IIRC gaps within 2-C are unquantifiable like the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C, and Bayo scales to 3 universes whereas Dante scales to 2 of them

Hax... not gonna touch that lmao

In either case this is derailing

Last one on that argument

I meant like dmc has a scaling chain where dante by the end of 5 is several leagues above baseline of the tier he is at, so wouldnt bayo be eclipsed in that if she has no such chain like him?

Anyway this needs some mods to reply here, someone should call them

or is ir because of the matches OwO?
Maybe yes... maybe not

unknown.png

It really looks like a solid 2-C to me, but since supporters of the DMC verse ask for it to be "probably 2C," I don't see any problem taking a low ball either, who knows? Maybe they are just trying to be modest?

more character have gotten a straight up rating rather than likely
for the same kind of feat
Nothing is ever normal with us.....controversies follow us around like shadows.....better play safe route....don't worry though they will get a upgrade to solid 2C with extra realms down the line when we make CRTs for them.

I personally am fine with either of ratings from this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back