• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Downgrade #2: Hax Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There they weren't really trying to kill each-other. At that point there they were just fighting to see who's stronger not to kill. They were legit counting the scores ffs.

they were obviously trying to stab each other lol, even dante proves this by the statement i posted above, "i'm starting to think this is never gonna end", what do you think the "end" to this is?

And? Is still irrelevant

Also, the power null page is on my side here: : “Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects. The mechanisms by which this effect is accomplished and their restrictions vary from character to character, but the ability is often limited to a certain type of power, such as supernatural phenomena in general, or magic.”

Dante Nulls any incoming attack, be it magic based or physically done.

Yamato blade is capable to cut through space and Dante can nulls any of the attacks

And the page support us. So, drop this

Using gameplay mechanics as argument doesn't work in the last thread and is not going to work here either and ignoring the page also won't make you argument better in any way

And is still irrevelant

Using gameplay mechanics as argument dint work in the last thread and is not going to work here either

What worked in the last thread is irrelevant in this thread. Last thread had another issue that weren't the fact that it was gameplay the issue was "many verses do this so we gotta take care of all of them". So do read the reason it "didn't work" in the last thread before uttering anything about it.

It is because you pulling the same bs despite being accepted in the standards

Saying that Dante blocking Yamato attacks is gameplay mechanics just because he can use devil arms with Royal Guard is pure illogical and nonsense

But since you want to use that logic, Dante concentrate magic on his hands before using Royal Guard

Scan 1

Scan 2

Last edited:
Soul Manipulation , resurrection, minor transmutation and resistance to soul manipulation , corruption type 3, mind manipulation and sound manipulation is fine to stay

The rest is still being discussed now

first of all why would chen referring to dante as a "demon" somehow makes the air not affect his human side? you kinda ignored my point there. the air doesnt care about what counts as demon and what doesnt. it just corrupts humans' flesh & mind thats it. another proof of them having resistence is V. he's the human side of vergil, and he didnt get affected by demonic air. he should just count as a human yet he didnt get affected. and there's no reason for his resistance to suddenly have vanished when he fused back into Vergil. the same should be true for Dante and other hybrids.
second. though they are considered demons, they're techincally not like other demons not one bit. they seem to be mindless ants whose phisology differ from other demons. not to mention that demons have different species and considering how the higher tier demons dont turn into mindless creatures they should be naturaly resistent to it.

The second argument is pretty bad i won't even bother with that. The 1st one with V though seems fairly convincing, i guess that would work.
You

Might be better to just call it "Empathic Manipulation" to cover all potential bases. Usually works when an emotional power is a bit vague in application/description.
Also Dargoo, Efite, Dante-Kun and me did agree Changing Fear Manipulation to Empathic Manipulation

Is Empathic Manipulation not Fear Manipulation

This is not the only scan that we showed and even Dargoo agree with charging to Empathic Manipulation

Dargoo wasn't even in any form knowledgeable on the fact it was just a proposition. And despair comes from fear,

despair
noun
  1. the complete loss or absence of hope.
If you see someone much more powerful you will lose hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back