• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Comedy & Madness of the Waning Moon vs Vermadon, Son of The Legendary Spinjitzu Master Sparda & Pixel of Doom (Fusion Tournament)

Divine Comedy [Jibril / Uriel] and Madness of the waning moon - [Spinel / Maka, Grigori Arc to Dark Side of the Moon Arc]

vs

Vermadon, Son of The Legendary Spinjitzu Master Sparda [Vergil full equipament / Oni Garmadon, the last key] and Pixel of DOOM [Doomslayer, Eternal / Pixel Man, Online Player]

Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

So...

Divine Comedy's Restrict Abilities: Incorporeality, Fear Manipulation, Invulnerability;

Madness of the Waning Moon's Restrict Abilities: None for now;

Vermadon's Restrict Abilities: None

Pixel of Doom's Restrict Abilities: Incorporeality, Abstract Existence, Ouroboros, Transmutation, Emphatic Manipulation, Petrification, Fortune Effect, Pandora Box, Voodoo Snowman, Paralisys Inducement;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Knowledge of the Divine Comedy and Madness of the Waning Moon team: Regeneration Negation, Mutation Cannon, Big Data, Astral Bow, Deconstruction, Curse Manipulation, Time Machine, Astral Wand, Invisibility, Chrono Strike, Saving Throw

Previous Knowledge of the Vermadon and Pixel of Doom team: BFR and Sealing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: The End Island (Minecraft)

Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance (They will be on separate islands).

Both teams will have 15 minutes to prepare

Time D (Divine Comedy and Madness of the Waning Moon):
Time F (Vermadon and Pixel of Doom):
Inconclusive:

A viable strategy would be to send a colossal and several pets to distract Divine Comedy & Madness of the Waning Moon.

Pixel of Doom ask Vega to track the location of the targets and prepare a portal so that he and Vermadon can attack from behind, he would probably use a heavy class AoE weapon like the Siege Mode Guantlet, which fires 6 missiles at the same time.

Vermedon with his extra-arms would use Yamato and Muramasa very well to limit escape from the wave of Missiles through energy-slash

Vermedon and PoD also have teleportation, with the former's being great for agility (Trick) and the latter's for traversal (Portal gun), so they have a pretty significant edge in being able to back off or rush in easily.

I don't know much about the enemy, but here are the main threats:

Divine Comedy:

[Spatial Shift] With this ability, Divine Comedy can increase her speed to infinity, nullify durability through attacks with spatial manipulation, and, if desired, when touching someone she can grant them the ability to use Spatial Shift as well.

[Spatial-Temporal Shift] This is the evolution of the Spatial Shift encompasses everything previously mentioned, nullification of type 5 acasuality, invulnerability through disconnecting from time and space and temporal clones.

Madness of the waning moon:

[Soul Wavelength] This can drive enemies insane or induce extreme tranquility to the extent that individuals cease caring about anything, including their own life.

[Gem Injector] A corrosive poison capable of eradicating all biological life on a planet within a few hours.

Hmm, I had forgotten about the gem injector... That won't work well on the island at the end, if I remembered that I would have placed a different battlefield.

Hmm, I had forgotten about the gem injector... That won't work well on the island at the end, if I remembered that I would have placed a different battlefield.
The Gem Injector eliminates all biological life on the planet, which obviously includes living beings that live in the oceans.

I don't know much about the enemy, but here are the main threats:

Divine Comedy:

[Spatial Shift] With this ability, Divine Comedy can increase her speed to infinity, nullify durability through attacks with spatial manipulation

mmmmmmmmmm

It sounds a bit Op, although Vermadon could theoretically block it using Yamato (Since in MvC he can block Space-time attacks from other users) although it depends on how it affects the speed/stats equalization to this technique @EnderLord8 The attack loses its infinite speed property or how?
, nullification of type 5 acasuality
Eh, grammatical error, it is Type 3, not type 5

invulnerability through disconnecting from time.
Divine Comedy's Restrict Abilities: Incorporeality, Fear Manipulation, Invulnerability
invulnerability is restricted

[Soul Wavelength] This can drive enemies insane or induce extreme tranquility to the extent that individuals cease caring about anything, including their own life.
Pixel of Doom resists this but Vermadon not
[Gem Injector] A corrosive poison capable of eradicating all biological life on a planet within a few hours.
As others said before, this is a bit pointless (Not like it really matters, characters can survive those conditions)

It sounds a bit Op, although Vermadon could theoretically block it using Yamato (Since in MvC he can block Space-time attacks from other users) although it depends on how it affects the speed/stats equalization to this technique @EnderLord8 The attack loses its infinite speed property or how?
Honestly it depends on how OP this would be, then I would have to restrict it, so let's get to the questions first, is this something she would use right away? Is this capable of eliminating one of the fusions with a single attack?
Pixel of Doom resists this but Vermadon not

As others said before, this is a bit pointless (Not like it really matters, characters can survive those conditions)
This is worrying, depending on whether I will have to restrict some aspect of it, is this skill passive? is this able to beat Vermadon instantly?

Now some observations about the battlefield:

1-If I'm not mistaken, falling into the void is equal to being erased from existence;

2-Killing the enderdragon would open a portal to the normal Minecraft world;

3-There are some very useful items scattered around;

4-Killing endermans would give access to pearls of the end that would allow a limited form of teleportation

Yeah, in fact Maka have the same problem
Make sense.

How does mind manipulation work here on the Wiki? If you resist something, do you resist everything? Like DoomS resistance is about his mind being controlled and Maka's manipulation is about calming the enemy.

The idea was to stick it into the earth and consume the planet but the location makes it useless.
In reality it wouldn't be so useless as it can fly and it would kind of **** up an entire island or multiple islands if it administered the doses to each island.

I don't know if I'll have much time to stay here today so I'll talk about what they do in character.

Divine Comedy will probably start with temporal clones and will leave a clone constantly in contact with the waning moon for her to show off by granting SS and STS access to the waning moon.

And the waning moon will start with scythe blows which, after being in contact with the Divine Comedy clone, will spatially ignore durability and she will only use Soul Wavelength when nothing works.

I don't know if I'll have much time to stay here today so I'll talk about what they do in character.

Divine Comedy will probably start with temporal clones and will leave a clone constantly in contact with the waning moon for her to show off by granting SS and STS access to the waning moon.

And the waning moon will start with scythe blows which, after being in contact with the Divine Comedy clone, will spatially ignore durability and she will only use Soul Wavelength when nothing works.
This is a fun description of his initial movements, now I'm a little eager to see this fight happening...

Vermadon will have to be the one to protect the group using his Super-armor skills or Parry to block Space-time attacks, the clones will initially be a problem but both Vermadon and PoD will increase their power in combat due to feeding off the conflict, absorb enemy's power/souls, etc , until one-shot the clones as if they were nothing and they recovered-stamina by killing their enemies

Also BFG 9000 will be able to hit multiple enemies and one-shot them because they can't resist its stupid heat level.

Vega would probably detect which one is the original and would point the way.

If I'm reading correctly, although Jibril's attack is Infinite, if you move before she launches it, you could dodge it.

If I'm reading correctly, although Jibril's attack is Infinite, if you move before she launches it, you could dodge it.
STS increases all speed not just attack speed and the clones can also use STS.
but both Vermadon and PoD will increase their power in combat due to feeding off the conflict, absorb enemy's power/souls, etc , until one-shot the clones as if they were nothing and they recovered-stamina by killing their enemies
Divine Comedy can increase her attack and durability through phases two and three.
And there's also this here to consider, I just don't know if it will be useful.

STS increases all speed not just attack speed and the clones can also use STS.
Isn't this a problem? I mean, if we put Goku here, one would assume that he starts in his strongest state, because otherwise in base, he would have transformation that boosts greater than 50x times and do speed blizt, especially one where you can simply accelerate to infinity

I don't have a problem with strength or durability amplifiers, since heat/plasma attack should just do the job.
And there's also this here to consider, I just don't know if it will be useful.
eh I don't see anything that prevents a portal from being created to escape, Vermadon also would create a shadow clones to attack from another dimension, so in his case it would be a bit of an advantage

Isn't this a problem? I mean, if we put Goku here, one would assume that he starts in his strongest state, because otherwise in base, he would have transformation that boosts greater than 50x times and do speed blizt, especially one where you can simply accelerate to infinity

I don't have a problem with strength or durability amplifiers, since heat/plasma attack should just do the job.
It is not a transformation or a passive, but rather an ability that has to be activated with a thought.
eh I don't see anything that prevents a portal from being created to escape, Vermadon also would create a shadow clones to attack from another dimension, so in his case it would be a bit of an advantage
This would work if it was just BFR but it is also a sealing that does not allow anyone in the dimension to leave, they would have to resist either the BFR or the sealing.

It is not a transformation or a passive, but rather an ability that has to be activated with a thought.
I mean, ultra instinct is not a transformation as such and it gives an absurd increase in speed tho

This would work if it was just BFR but it is also a sealing that does not allow anyone in the dimension to leave, they would have to resist either the BFR or the sealing.
Eh, I still don't see anything that prevents sending an attack or doing anything within that dimension, Time Machine will probably solve it by sending the PoD to its location in the past a few seconds

also what about her merged morality? since according to the profiles:

Jibril underestimates others based on racial superiority and does not start out battles at full power without being bloodlusted.
Uriel is exceedingly overconfident and proud of her status as the Angel of Power. She is battle-hungry and loves a good fight.

Let's say that on a scale from 1 to 20 of options/moves that Divine Comedy would do, do you think Shitf would be like skill number 7 or something like that?

I don't know how her merged morality work here or the second rule act if she use that in one start

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

Eh, I still don't see anything that prevents sending an attack or doing anything within that dimension, Time Machine will probably solve it by sending the PoD to its location in the past a few seconds
They do not resist sealing and this sealing is specific to prevent leaving the dimension. This time machine would have to have feats that prove it is capable of working in a sealed dimension.
also what about her merged morality? since according to the profiles:
Divine Comedy hates losing more than anything and loves to show off and that's why she will start with the temporal clones and leave one in contact with the waning moon so that WM can have access to SS and and the Divine Comedy will show off as WM will see the SS powers in action in the best way since she will be able to use it herself.
Let's say that on a scale from 1 to 20 of options/moves that Divine Comedy would do, do you think Shitf would be like skill number 7 or something like that?

I don't know how her merged morality work here or the second rule act if she use that in one start
She always uses Shift defensively and starts with the duraneg of spatial attacks, she will only use the speed boost when the fight gets serious or in case she gets fed up with the fight and decides to humiliate her opponents.

Well, I've already said my team's winning conditions and how it will act, All that's left is for Oliver to define what his team will do in character and perhaps new victory conditions in addition to heat attacks since that's not much of a problem when you have several clones.

okay, mmm, something I have to ask, given that Doomslayer's Reality warping is almost harmless on enemies (it simply alters the environment so that it has resources for it and can change skin) but the Player has Skin powers, it could potentially use this to activate the abilities of his Skins through RW, which would give him the Fortune Speaker, who can give a prediction of future, that would give Vermadon and PoD an idea about the abilities of their enemies, probably PoD give Vermadon a Mystic Potion(Gain +1000% speed and +50% charisma buff) for both to activate their respective amplifiers (DT+X-Factor(Via a heroes card)+Oni Form with Mystic Potion for Vermadon and Quad Damage Sphere+Haste Sphere+Astral Wand with Mystic Potion for Pixel of Doom) so could theoretically Blitz all clones given the gap 10x times

okay, mmm, something I have to ask, given that Doomslayer's Reality warping is almost harmless on enemies (it simply alters the environment so that it has resources for it and can change skin) but the Player has Skin powers, it could potentially use this to activate the abilities of his Skins through RW, which would give him the Fortune Speaker, who can give a prediction of future, that would give Vermadon and PoD an idea about the abilities of their enemies, probably PoD give Vermadon a Mystic Potion(Gain +1000% speed and +50% charisma buff) for both to activate their respective amplifiers (DT+X-Factor(Via a heroes card)+Oni Form with Mystic Potion for Vermadon and Quad Damage Sphere+Haste Sphere+Astral Wand with Mystic Potion for Pixel of Doom) so could theoretically Blitz all clones given the gap 10x times
All clones have the ability to increase their speed to infinity and because this is their only way to increase their speed, this is what they will do in response to the enemy and the enemy have to deal with constant attacks that negate durability, I don't think stopping to drink a potion will be a good idea, besides, when the fight gets serious, the waning moon will use type 3 madness or empathic manipulation that will eliminate Vermadon because he can't resist.

After giving the thread a quick read I'm kind of leaning towards team F rn but I'll wait and see if there are any more arguments before voting.

Back