• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Divine Comedy & Madness of the Waning Moon vs Vermadon, Son of The Legendary Spinjitzu Master Sparda & Pixel of Doom (Fusion Tournament)

Winning conditions:

Divine Comedy will begin with the creation of clones and each clone has durability negation through spatial manipulation.[This alone makes Team D's victory more consistent as the battle is no longer a 2x2 and all the clones have the potential to end the fight because of the durability negation]

Madness of the waning moon will use madness/empathy manipulation as soon as the fight gets serious[probably when a clone is eliminated], eliminating Vermadon as he has no resistance.

Team D's speed can be increased to infinity.

Team D has sealing that none of the enemies can resist.

Winning conditions:

Divine Comedy will begin with the creation of clones and each clone has durability negation through spatial manipulation.[This alone makes Team D's victory more consistent as the battle is no longer a 2x2 and all the clones have the potential to end the fight because of the durability negation]

Madness of the waning moon will use madness/empathy manipulation as soon as the fight gets serious[probably when a clone is eliminated], eliminating Vermadon as he has no resistance.

Team D's speed can be increased to infinity.

Team D has sealing that none of the enemies can resist.
I'm a little biased towards the D team with this

I think it's already done here, you could share the thread in the discussions of the characters' verses to have more people to vote.[That's if the verses have a discussion]

Do you want a complete vote of 7 votes (VSBattle Standard), a 3-vote vote (FC/OC Standard) or should I simply see which one has the best arguments and declare one team the winner?
By the way, have all the arguments on both sides been discussed? Or is there still something missing?

Do you want a complete vote of 7 votes (VSBattle Standard), a 3-vote vote (FC/OC Standard) or should I simply see which one has the best arguments and declare one team the winner?
I have no idea, see which one you prefer.
By the way, have all the arguments on both sides been discussed? Or is there still something missing?
In relation to everything that has been mentioned so far, I believe so; only if Oliver or someone else wants to mention something new.

okay, mmm, something I have to ask, given that Doomslayer's Reality warping is almost harmless on enemies (it simply alters the environment so that it has resources for it and can change skin) but the Player has Skin powers, it could potentially use this to activate the abilities of his Skins through RW, which would give him the Fortune Speaker, who can give a prediction of future, that would give Vermadon and PoD an idea about the abilities of their enemies, probably PoD give Vermadon a Mystic Potion(Gain +1000% speed and +50% charisma buff) for both to activate their respective amplifiers (DT+X-Factor(Via a heroes card)+Oni Form with Mystic Potion for Vermadon and Quad Damage Sphere+Haste Sphere+Astral Wand with Mystic Potion for Pixel of Doom) so could theoretically Blitz all clones given the gap 10x times
Rereading the topic a little, it seems a little incomplete regarding team F's arguments, but from what I read it seems that team D has better conditions for victory...

@Oliver_de_jesus, any last argument?

Eh, i have nothing else to say, like many wincons get restricted
A lot of things were restricted because it gave instant victory at the beginning of the game, I wouldn't restrict it if it were like that or if it didn't give instant victory at the beginning of the game I would only allow it with prior knowledge in the case...

Back