• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathly Decadence vs. Dazzling Defense: Queen the Plague and Diamond Jozu Face Off

Queen Weaknesses: Queen can become rather surprised easily, though this usually doesn't last long. He has a particular sweet tooth for oshiruko, and will fly into a rage should someone imply they will cut into his own supply of it, causing him to recklessly challenge an Emperor like Big Mom. Very arrogant and overconfident in his own abilities, especially regarding his Zoan and Cyborg powers, and will often underestimate the capabilities of his opponents. His Hybrid Form's mouth is the same as his human form's, and thus lacks his Zoan form's protective scales, something that Sanji exploited by kicking him in the mouth. Can become distracted in the middle of a fight, such as how his desire to punish an Oiran for rejecting his advances cost him his potential victory against Sanji by giving the latter both an opening and another motivation to defeat him. Furthermore, he possesses the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses
Now explain how any of these can be exploited by Jozu. Copy-pasting a paragraph does nothing.

Marco took the hits on purpose since he regens
and what about Z.
No it isn't.

Black Coffee beam has only been seen shot individually and by name.
Right. So Queen apparently has laser beams that not only can he SPAM, but is also the same speed as himself, and yet he always uses the slower beams and the ones that he can only shoot one at a time? Not only that but Sanji made ZERO indication of the speed difference, only that he can shoot the lasers continuously.

To me, that means that Queen can just shoot the lasers many times, not a completely different ability that ur trying to make it be. Which is why he says Franky would be interested in that because he can only shoot his lasers one at a time.

and what about Z.

Right. So Queen apparently has laser beams that not only can he SPAM, but is also the same speed as himself, and yet he always uses the slower beams and the ones that he can only shoot one at a time? Not only that but Sanji made ZERO indication of the speed difference, only that he can shoot the lasers continuously.

To me, that means that Queen can just shoot the lasers many times, not a completely different ability that ur trying to make it be. Which is why he says Franky would be interested in that because he can only shoot his lasers one at a time.
Film Z isn't canon so it doesnt matter

yet he always uses the slower beams and the ones that he can only shoot one at a time?
Uh, no. He's only used Black Coffee beams like 4 times. Once against Marco, once against Sanji, once against Chopper, and once against Hyogoro before he was interrupted.

Every other time against Sanji he was just spamming the other ones.

jozu is the ultimate shield of the whitebeard pirates
his dura is above undying thistle which blocked kizarus barrage of lasers
and above whitebeard whom kizaru couldnt fully melt

lasers aint doin shi

jozu is the ultimate shield of the whitebeard pirates
his dura is above undying thistle which blocked kizarus barrage of lasers
and above whitebeard whom kizaru couldnt fully melt
You realize that durability gets bypassed by durability negation, which is what lasers do... right?

Yeah, once against Sanji.
Yeah? So why would he use a slower and worse ability against someone who clearly dodged the better version if it's not the same ability just him using it multiple times 🗿

Like I said, Sanji made 0 mention of the speed difference in either of the lasers, nor did he imply that when mentioning Franky either.

Yeah? So why would he use a slower and worse ability against someone who clearly dodged the better version if it's not the same ability just him using it multiple times 🗿
Because Sanji was distracted? He wasn't even looking at him.
Like I said, Sanji made 0 mention of the speed difference in either of the lasers, nor did he imply that when mentioning Franky either.
I'm not sure why those are requirements.

Because Sanji was distracted? He wasn't even looking at him.

I'm not sure why those are requirements.
??? He's dodging danmaku that's FAR faster than the normal beams he usually shoots (according to you) why wouldn't he mention that?

What you're arguing literally takes a bigger assumption than my point. All Sanji says is that he makes a barrage of lasers. Black Coffee isnt stated to "only" be shot one at a time, clearly Queen's is a big deal especially since Sanji states that Franky would be interested in it.

Back