• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

People have been pushing other Ruby matchups like Ash, Luz, and Gon and I'm like....why bother, she's fighting Maka.

Idk folks would want to see other options especially for a future runback I guess
You know Natsu vs Asta probably would have made more sense than Asta vs Deku.
At least Asta arsenal wouldn't be nerfed and useless so yeah
Gotoh Hitori vs Komi Shouko (Bocchi the Rock vs Komi Can't Communicate)
Shit post moment plus women themed episodes

1mil range maybe 2mil in a year or two
Heaven Ascension DIO vs Infinity Ultron (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure vs MCU)
Ultron vs Brainiac (Marvel vs DC)
Onaga vs Ancient Ogre (Mortal Kombat vs Tekken)
1.2-3mil range JJBA and MCU shit combined should do well enough and it's a popular MU

2. 2mil range neither having much going on right now but it's still a popular capeshit MU so I'm betting Black Adam vs numbers

3. 1.5-2mil overtime
fighting game episode and one with characters that are not that popular compared to there peers

I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks

Let's go with one of my curveballs for this, and get our feet wet before we dive in...

Glimmer_vs_Maki_Nishikino.png

TBH the political complaints will be there anyway.

But stirring it up with a Japan navy flag is a bad move.

Some history and national education lesson:
The Rising Sun Flag (旭日旗, Kyokujitsu-ki) is a Japanese flag that consists of a red disc and sixteen red rays emanating from the disc. Like the Japanese national flag, the Rising Sun Flag symbolizes the sun.
(The red disc represents the sun and the rays the radiation from it)

The flag was originally used by feudal warlords in Japan during the Edo period (1603–1868 CE). On May 15, 1870, as a policy of the Meiji government, it was adopted as the war flag of the Imperial Japanese Army, and on October 7, 1889, it was adopted as the naval ensign of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

At present, the flag is flown by the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, and an eight-ray version is flown by the Japan Self-Defense Forces and the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force. The rising sun design is also seen in numerous scenes in daily life in Japan, such as in fishermen's banners hoisted to signify large catches of fish, flags to celebrate childbirth, and in flags for seasonal festivities.

The flag is controversial in Korea and China, where it is associated with Japanese militarism and imperialism.

So kinda like how the Swastika used to be a Jewish thing before it was Co-opted by the Reich?

AAAAAAH I ******* HATE THE IMPERIAL JAPAN FLAG IN CAP VS ICHIGO THUMBNAILS
Fr tho, stop doing this shit, I'm pretty sure KR isn't a fascist
I agree, people should switch to something else. They must only be doing the Imperial Japan flag because to be frank, it looks a lot better than the modern flag of Japan despite the meaning of it. They must be ignorant.

Doesn't Japan have an Escudo or something? I don't know the exact English translation. Is it the seal of a country? The coat of arms of a country? Regardless, Puerto Rico has "El escudo de Puerto Rico" which looks cool as ****. I wonder if Japan and other countries have those. Thumbnail makes should choose that instead.
Sorry, my Japanese lore is weak. Now...

why are people using that flag? lmao
Out of ignorance and because that flag looks a lot better than the modern one.

Yeah this shit ain't drawing clicks
man-in-the-form-of-a-gorilla-mammal-the-gorilla-person-smoke-cigars-animal-face-isolated.jpg
Huh, do catfights really get fewer views than normal episodes?

I forgot which were all the female vs female fights in DB. Maybe those matchups straight up suck. Nobody wanted to watch Korra vs Storm.

I agree, people should switch to something else. They must only be doing the Imperial Japan flag because to be frank, it looks a lot better than the modern flag of Japan despite the meaning of it. They must be ignorant.

Doesn't Japan have an Escudo or something? I don't know the exact English translation. Is it the seal of a country? The coat of arms of a country? Regardless, Puerto Rico has "El escudo de Puerto Rico" which looks cool as ****. I wonder if Japan and other countries have those. Thumbnail makes should choose that instead.

Out of ignorance and because that flag looks a lot better than the modern one.

Huh, do catfights really get fewer views than normal episodes?

I forgot which were all the female vs female fights in DB. Maybe those matchups straight up suck. Nobody wanted to watch Korra vs Storm.
Yes one of the researchers confirmed they don't do well

...Okay then, let's run back @Tipper17's question with a few other suggestions:

Reasons found...

Here. (See also P3RL giving this MU Clout)
Lanz_vs_Junpei_Iori_-_Readjusted_2023.png

I had a choice of two MUs for this one: Junpei Iori (Persona 3), or... Balthus (FE3H)... for some reason, so we're focusing on Junpei Iori for this one. And not to toot my own horn, but this one checks out. Both are the 'fun-loving knuckleheads' of stories about a short life (Lanz having 10 terms, and Junpei being a character in Persona 3 (you should know what I'm implying here)), and go through arcs that have them fundamentally questioning themselves (Lanz with his faux-lack of confidence, and Junpei using his personality as a sort of coping mechanism for his abuses and inferiority complex). Both also have former friends that were (and technically still are/became) members of the main villain groups (Lanz having survivors guilt over the supposed death of Joran, only to find out he became an aspiring member of Moebius, who THEN sacrificed himself to murder-suicide Dirk (Moebius D), and Junpei coming across Chidori and trying to chat her up, only to find out she's a member of Strega, who then sacrifices herself to revive a 'dead' Junpei (resulting in the awakening of Trismegistus), and either ends up dead or an amnesiac (not too dissimilarly to how the Cradles in XC3 scrub memories of those who return to them, not unlike the blades from XC2 they reference)). There's probably more, and it's not immediately obvious knowing we're putting a baseball bat up against a face tank, which trust me... kinda surprised me too.

Here (see below).
Taion_vs_Yusuke_Kitagawa.png

TvYmuE.png

Here (revised recently, actually):
Elma_vs_Shez.png

Below here:
2_Gladion__Silvally_vs_Tora__Poppi.png

Glatoraarchive.png

Here:
3_Adam_Origo_vs_Claude_von_Regan.png

Here (Another P3 MU):
chaos_Yeshua_vs_Makoto_Yuki.png

Here (a bit late after SMTV, admittedly, but if the rumours of a DE are true...)
Commander_Margulis_vs_Master_Abdiel.png

Here:
Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

Aaaaaand... Here:

Billy_Lee_Black_vs_Zenkichi_Hasegawa.png

Rather fat post, I know, but surely one of these would get views... right?

EDIT: Slightly amended Lanz vs Junpei's Thumbnail. That gap I put in for whatever reason was driving me bonkers, and the idea I had for the thumbnail was slightly better in my head.

Last edited:
DB fans:
Why are little kids talking about lusting for booties? That kid doesn't sound like he even passed elementary school.
Yes one of the researchers confirmed they don't do well
What a bummer, most of my favorite characters are girls and there's nothing funnier than a big muscular dude beating up petite moe girls. (Or being beaten by them)

...Okay then, let's run back @Tipper17's question with a few other suggestions:

Reasons found...

Here. (See also P3RL giving this MU Clout)
Lanz_vs_Junpei_Iori.png

Here (see below).
Taion_vs_Yusuke_Kitagawa.png

TvYmuE.png

Here (revised recently, actually):
Elma_vs_Shez.png

Below here:
2_Gladion__Silvally_vs_Tora__Poppi.png

Glatoraarchive.png

Here:
3_Adam_Origo_vs_Claude_von_Regan.png

Here (Another P3 MU):
chaos_Yeshua_vs_Makoto_Yuki.png

Here (a bit late after SMTV, admittedly, but if the rumours of a DE are true...)
Commander_Margulis_vs_Master_Abdiel.png

Here:
Shion_Uzuki_vs_Takuto_Maruki.png

Aaaaaand... Here:

Billy_Lee_Black_vs_Zenkichi_Hasegawa.png

Rather fat post, I know, but surely one of these would get views... right?
Averaging 1mil ranges here

Something wrong with kids these days dude
I blame TikTok. TikTok is behind all evils of the world.

Bad scalers? They're from TikTok.
Infinite, inaccessible, immeasurable, 5D, Outerversal Goku? From TikTok.
Kids being exposed to sexualization? Tiktok.
Kids sexualizing themselves? Tiktok.
Unfunny people? They're TikTokers.
People sinning and committing crimes just to do internet challenges and get clout? It comes from TikTok.
The rapid decrease in the attention span of kids? It's caused by TikTok.
The increase in the desire for overstimulation? TikTok.
Social media addiction? Caused by TikTok.
The promotion of vices and illegal material? It comes from TikTok.
That crappy "hahaha big booty n-words shaking they ass"? It comes from TikTok.

The fall of western civilization will be caused by TikTok.

There is always a way to connect all the evils of the world to TikTok. It is the worst social media out there.
Strikethrough I admit I use TikTok frequently though Strikethrough

That makes it even worse lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back