• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends on your definition of Sanity.

On that note, if @Tipper17 is doing 'what the view count of episodes would be', then I supposed I'll do 'what the like/dislike ratio would be' on an episode (depending on who you think would win, of course)

ThinkWinston.png
I'll just repost what I did for Tipper:
Okay, let me try:

• Larryboy vs Bibleman
  • SMG4 vs DevilArtemis Cell
  • Wizpig vs N. Oxide
  • Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity
  • Corrin vs Eudan

Yeah, I got some weird ones...

fetchimage

Imma copy Tipper and Joycap, kinda, give me a character and I’ll give ‘em a Jojo mu

I think I'm in a Bartholomew Fatima mood today

Bart_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png

As for what I plugged yesterday... Oh boy, where do we start?

WinstonPapers.gif

• Cirno vs Papyrus

9-1 at least, depending on execution, I guess?

• Sakuya Izayoi vs Enrico Pucci

Whatever Deku vs Asta's ratio was, because of the salty fanboys screaming about how it was 'something different' (I'm surprised no one bought up Hit?)

• Mario vs Luigi

Either 85-15, or whatever Vegito/Gogeta's ratio was.

• Sonic vs Rainbow Dash

8-2 at best. Sonic has already had his time, and MLP MUs have not had the best track record iirc.

• Denki Kaminari vs Megumin

I don't imagine this one being any lower than 9-1 tbh, but isn't this more of a DBX?

• Geo vs GildedGuy

I literally have no idea on these two

• Misogi Kumagawa vs Accelerator

No less than 85-15, but I'm not sure either Also it's not Albedo Piazolla so instant dislike from me

• Scarlet King vs Zalgo

If this were a Halloween episode, see DioCard or Jason/Myers. Otherwise... 75-25?

Joker vs Giorno

Going to be cynical and say 7-3 (mostly on those that suggest Joker would lose). But I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Kira vs Adachi

9-1. Either that or see Goku Black vs Reverse Flash

Spawn vs Demifiend

85-15? Idk, I can picture more than a few people saying both had better MUs.

I'll just repost what I did for Tipper:
  • Larryboy vs Bibleman

Whatever Smokey vs McGruff had for a ratio, if not better.

• SMG4 vs DevilArtemis Cell

If TerminalMontage isn't on the animation team, 8-2. If he IS, then 95-5.

• Wizpig vs N. Oxide

90-10 at least.

• Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity

See Scarlet king suggestion

• Corrin vs Eudan

85-15 at least. Depends which scaling is given, and how people take to that.

We have 12 Sonic MUs (2 of which are Archie Sonic dedicated) vs 9 Mario MUs.

And 4 Mario vs Sonic MUs.
... Should we blame Ben Singer for being a Sonic fan?

Or does the Sonic franchise honestly have more interesting characters than Mario? (Well the Mario games have seemed to be more commercially successful than Sonic games so yeah quite counterintuitive when more Sonic characters come into Death Battle than Mario characters do.)

Absolutely, Sonic lends more to VS than Mario. Look at how people have been still suggesting Shadow MUs.

It is absolutely true that some verses work better for VS than others. Even other successful verses have relatively low usage. Pokemon has been used as much as Killer Instinct.

This has the same energy as those videos where it's a **** clip at first and then it cuts to dmc5 or MGR
So goofy, so cheesy... So nostalgic.

They better make a Hitler joke
Well the whole theme of Kamen Rider is about a terrorist organization formed from ex-members of the Nazi (the Shockers) trying to capture and enslave humans for making and brainwashing mutant cyborgs... Just for one or two escaping mutants to become Kamen Rider and swept away the Shockers in their own two pairs of hands.

So... If anything, Kamen Rider is anti-Nazi to the core.

it would be funny if Kamen Rider Ichigo jumped in to try to kill Captain America after Steve said "Hail Hydra" for whatever reason.

True, a sane person would never come up with Yukari vs Magneto!
That's a matchup? Why though? I am genuinely interested in seeing why.
I thought Jobu Tupaki vs The Spot (Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse) is the real "why" matchup. Maybe Yukari vs Magneto is less "why" in comparison. I do not know.

Last edited:
This has the same energy as those videos where it's a **** clip at first and then it cuts to dmc5 or MGR
Remind me on how i f***ing hate that memes format
2-3mil
Godzilla is popular these days and Ultraman has been an ole school Mu
Another thing: Ultraman is also has growing so much on the west lately due of their works, they are very big on SEA but the growth on West has been big too

unknown-3.png

Say this to light novels and webtoons and web novels - they sometimes just have characters "speak the language of the universe" at the beginning.

This sample character is tame and is considered to have character development in comparison.

Goku_VS_Hibiki_V2.png

One matchup where Goku truly sweeps. Based.

https://t.co/cQUE13REtv

Some hours left before Round 9 (June 2023 batch) is closing applications.

Also in the regard of Female vs Female MU, i call DB fans are bunch of p*ssy for not appreciating that kind of MU
I will never call off anyone p*ssy for not appreciating a Female vs Female MU, and I believe nobody should.
Rather, that said Female vs Female MU should be just as entertaining as any other matchups.

@Joycap @Tipper17
Check if you bother
How many clicks in 7 days and how the like ratio looks like for
  • Mew vs Kirby
  • Groudon vs Akantor (Monster Hunter)
  • Groudon vs Diablo (Primal Rage)
  • Rayquaza vs Bahamut (FF)
  • Kyogre vs Chaos (Sonic)
  • Xerneas vs Cenarius (Warcraft series)
  • Hoopa vs Erazor Djinn
  • Hoopa vs Yukari Yakumo
  • Zacian vs Sif