• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled123_20230502234357.png

The character on the right appears from time to time (mostly in meme pics). But very few actually remembered his name.

I ain't not afraid of any obscure Barbie crossover scaling that bumps composite Barbie to ridiculous levels.

I am only sad Barbie vs Hello Kitty does not happen in place. This is the western girl toy icon vs eastern girl toy icon.

Implying that a verse that gets restrained and beaten by a flower is human level, is insulting. Below human level Undertale.
Think about it. How did the magical creatures get defeated by ordinary humans in the first place.

7ktn0t.jpg

Last edited:
You know Undertale matches are pretty hard to make work honestly. Not because of the animation side (people have figured out how to animated Undertale fights to looks cool for nearly a decade at this point) but more because Undertale character are both fairly frail and get oneshot by most of their opponents while also being having soul haxes which can casually stomp the same opponents. It's a balancing act honestly.

I dislike that awful harem ecchi anime (Date a live) so I'd prefer if Homura fought someone cool like Asriel. Asriel's cool though Flowey's cooler.
Throw Homura Akemi towards I-No, Bernkastel, Hunter Zolomon - to your choice. - oh you do say you dislike awful harem ecchi anime.

Asgor and Undyne have some matches. Papyrus has some too but those are mostly joke/silly match up. Still has that effect where can stomp both ways (for the most part).
Yeah.
Oh how can we forget GDMF Sans?

Frisk vs Ness will be fitting.
Undyne vs Pearl or Goro Majima would either quench the rage from Star vs Steven haters or bring Yakuza fans so hyped.

Throw Homura Akemi towards I-No, Bernkastel, Hunter Zolomon - to your choice. - oh you do say you dislike awful harem ecchi anime.
I forgot Asriel is not Homura's most popular alternative matchup. Sad. Though I am willing to pit Homura against generic time-warping waifu #639 from Date a live over the others you mention as long as Homura beats the crap out of her.
Its among the best harems, also homura has kurumi as great match, not stat wise in the end but still
Being among the best harems is not an impressive feat. That's like being the king of a sand castle. It's nothing worthy of praise. I know Homura has Kurumi. That's what I was talking about. Asriel's a better option simply because I dislike Date a live more than Undertale.
Kumagawa is from Medaka Box not Date a Live, Lso weirdly thought of Adachi for Asriel for some reason
I know. Kumagawa is my husbando. I was talking about Kurumi from Date a live.

I forgot Asriel is not Homura's most popular alternative matchup. Sad. Though I am willing to pit Homura against generic time-warping waifu #639 from Date a live over the others you mention as long as Homura beats the crap out of her.
1st of all she isnt generic at all, if she was she wouldnt stick out as the most notable characters in the series, let alone with their own spin off too
Being among the best harems is not an impressive feat. That's like being the king of a sand castle. It's nothing worthy of praise. I know Homura has Kurumi. That's what I was talking about. Asriel's a better option simply because I dislike Date a live more than Undertale.
You even read it? Or like watched it? Also is an impressive thing cuz its not like others in its genre to be counted as meh only

This track got me thinking about something. Do you guys prefer it when a fight is between a hero and a villain, or does it not factor for you at all?
Although I do keep list of DB data, hero vs villain matches is not sth I keep track of. Are these the only ones we have? https://deathbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Hero_vs_Villain_themed_Death_Battles

While I dont have preferences to it, I suppose it can be interesting when similar characters are heroes in one verse and villains in another. A good fight setup isnt needed per say, DBs are already screwed there, but for character comparison it is more interesting.

What are some heroes vs villain fights that are left?

1st of all she isnt generic at all, if she was she wouldnt stick out as the most notable characters in the series, let alone with their own spin off too
I don't care. She's an Accelerator victim. Also, she's only good because of her clock eye.
You even read it? Or like watched it?
I did watch it but I dropped that mid-ass anime. It was extremely cringy, the story's boring and the protag's sister is an unlikeable bitch. The ecchi was just your average ecchi I could get anywhere else. I quickly dropped that anime once I discovered ****.
Also is an impressive thing cuz its not like others in its genre to be counted as meh only
Can you even name a harem anime that's good? They're all trash. Generic ecchi, crappy characters and crappy story.

I don't care. She's an Accelerator victim. Also, she's only good because of her clock eye.
The clock eye isnt the only good thing of her at all, but as you didnt seen much of the character, what can be expected
I did watch it but I dropped that mid-ass anime. It was extremely cringy, the story's boring and the protag's sister is an unlikeable bitch. The ecchi was just your average ecchi I could get anywhere else. I quickly dropped that anime once I discovered ****.
So you seen little of season 1 and yet you drop it and complain afterwards on it
Can you even name a harem anime that's good? They're all trash. Generic ecchi, crappy characters and crappy story.
Highschool DXD, actual plot, pretty good characters, and DAL is another yet you didnt bother much with it based on what you said earlier

If i remember right you said way back you dont read light novels and with animes of them you dont bother either

One thing to critique something when you know about it to a degree and another to jump to conclusions without knowing enough

Yeah.
Oh how can we forget GDMF Sans?

Frisk vs Ness will be fitting.
Undyne vs Pearl or Goro Majima would either quench the rage from Star vs Steven haters or bring Yakuza fans so hyped.
Yeah, rn my faves for them are Rando and Majima respectively
Asgore and Undyne also have Andrias and General Yunnan respectively (Also before someone says I'm just shilling Amphibia again I am like half certain those characters are just straight up based on Asgore and Undyne)

When was the atom vs ant man fight gonna be out btw? In May right?
May 22 1 or 2am SGT for RT First members and May 23 for the public.

Curious now that they release so late the season 10 if there will be less time between episode releases they had a lot of time on them to prepare this
I think someone already counted that biweekly rate will get us to December, so we will prolly get biweekly for S10.
Theoretically they should.

But having such schedules so packed it would only leave so much room for them to switch episodes of Death Battle curse kicks in or some additional information jumps in that twitched the verdict so hard.

BTW
Can you guess the opponents and matchups?
Untitled279_20230506010539.png

Last edited:
May 22 1 or 2am SGT for RT First members and May 23 for the public.

Theoretically they should.

But having such schedules so packed it would only leave so much room for them to switch episodes of Death Battle curse kicks in or some additional information jumps in that twitched the verdict so hard.

BTW
Can you guess the opponents and matchups?
Untitled279_20230506010539.png

What is Amity Blight doing there?

Wrong af, she's an archetype of "goth girl" in anime for a long times, her "heterochromia" is sure one of her iconic thing as well but just because she's only good because of her eyes doesn't mean her other aspect aren't looked

And i feel "Accelerator victim" is a spite coming from you

I'm with Darkness here despite his temper, you also said this back then:
Maybe I'll be liked more if I act less crazy and be less hostile. Maybe if I am less hostile I'll fit in more with people in general. Maybe I should try to be less of a clown.
It looks like with the exception of 2hu gang, you didn't blend very well here, tho it might because of one banter but still
You are hated elsewhere so don't be like this here too, when there's things you don't like, try more polite/not bombastict/very blunt/etc that might caused a trouble

And for the record, i also have a very dislikeness with harem anime trope, but that doesn't mean you're being absolutely blinded with it, you can still find a good ones in the "trash can" like Highschool DxD or DAL
Same with Isekai albeit my dislikeness over that trope is waaaay f***ing worse i admit

Asgore and Undyne also have Andrias and General Yunnan respectively (Also before someone says I'm just shilling Amphibia again I am like half certain those characters are just straight up based on Asgore and Undyne)
First, Undertale is a popular video game and its fame is not something to be easily ignored by Matt. Second, who is Amphibia Frisk and Who is Amphibia Alphys?

And for the record, i also have a very dislikeness with harem anime trope, but that doesn't mean you're being absolutely blinded with it, you can still find a good ones in the "trash can" like Highschool DxD or DAL
Same with Isekai albeit my dislikeness over that trope is waaaay f***ing worse i admit
Isekai lately is eh or passable, older ones or some recent ones which dont deal with the same old demon king thing arent bad, at least to me, the farming one seems fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back