• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who knows? It might not take long, it might, the revisions are done and the upgrades aren't going anywhere, what's the point in worrying about it

Depending on how you want to portray Artoria Pentragon (or which profile/incarnation of her you want to portray), the opponent of choice can be vastly different.

Anne vs Luz is the next DBCast!
It is a "close" match.
Interested to see how long 2C & Infinite speed DBS will last on this site. I’m expecting anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months
What the... The stats are too cheap.
Interested to see how long 2C & Infinite speed DBS will last on this site. I’m expecting anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months
High 1-C Sun Wukong: (laughing)
X It is a "close" match.
O It is a "closed" match.
#AnneBoonchuySweep

Unless something very wild is happening to conclude TOH

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230408-003635.png

I want to make a thumbnail out of these ideas but I am not sure which MU I should do first. Which one of these I should so first?

Also, if y'all think you know my tastes, suggest me matchups you think I would like.

Screenshot_20230408-003635.png

I want to make a thumbnail out of these ideas but I am not sure which MU I should do first. Which one of these I should so first?

Also, if y'all think you know my tastes, suggest me matchups you think I would like.
May try Kirby vs Yuuma Toutetsu in place of Kid Buu vs Yuuma Toutetsu

Otherwise I have no much to comment.

9o496rcivt491.png

Adrian Shephard VS HUNK (Half-Life: Opposing Force VS Resident Evil 2)
Playable characters that aren't part of the main game (Adrian its playable only in the expansion pack Opposing Force, while Hunk its only playable in the minigame The 4th Survivor). Military members of the antagonist's faction (HECU and USS) that were able to complete their primary missions and survive against all odds, while everyone else in their team died or fleed (Adrian survived the Black Mesa Incident and stopped the Race X's invasion, HUNK survived Raccoon City Destruction and recovered a sample of G-Virus). They also never reveal their faces as they always wear military gas masks during the entire games.
Should be including RE4 too lel
Seconded this MU but what the other MU HUNK have beside this?

It's just until then scaling blog is done, it's not like the whole CRT was revoked, it's really not that big of a deal
Here is the CRT. I disagree with it.

Maybe Pili Puppet Show comsology could be rigged to such level via similar statement. Then it would be Low 2-C to 2-C Su Huan-Jen vs 4-B Hellbat.

Hellbat Batman: Cowards like you may be afraid of death, but I'm not afraid of death.
Su Huan-Jen: Death is simply parts of in my life.

Last edited:

The verse of Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha gets nuked.

May the reconstruction progress gets well.

Not really? Saber is like one of THE anime waifus. She can carry an episode just fine.
It is weird yet true that the character versus debating communities do not vibe with female characters as much as the other bigger ACGN communities and other fiction works communities.

It also hurts in another way that Fate series is lesser heard in the West than in Japan and APac. A lot of super famous Japanese works suffer from this and Fate series (and in a bigger sense Nasuverse) is just one of them.

I heard Kid Buu has more connections to Yuuma than Kirby. I like Kid Buu more.
Close connections can mean so much if there is at least a cent of debate.

Especially for a Death Battle show, the fight and the verdict are a big part so (even if it would still be a stomp in AP or speed or different hax) the audience would still want the characters to be able to give a fight for at least 3 minutes before deciding the winner.

My own two cents.

If we're talking the audience idk

The only ones that did well were Jin vs Harley and Wanda vs Z in recent memory but Harley vs Jinx took two weeks to reach 1mil and the latter took a week as well
Oh Jinx vs Harley Quinn and Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch are the only two female vs female matchups I can notice in Season 9.

Close connections can mean so much if there is at least a cent of debate.

Especially for a Death Battle show, the fight and the verdict are a big part so (even if it would still be a stomp in AP or speed or different hax) the audience would still want the characters to be able to give a fight for at least 3 minutes before deciding the winner.

My own two cents.
Fair enough, I personally don't really care about closeness. I care more about the connections and if there is good animation potential. I mostly view matchups as ideas for fight animations. Good fight animations don't need to be debatably close.

That and, I must admit that most of the MU ideas I post here aren't neccesarily ideas I want to see in Death Battle, they're ideas I would want to see anywhere in general. I just post them here just because I am able to, not neccesarily because I want that matchup in Death Battle haha.

Back