• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame TikTok. TikTok is behind all evils of the world.

Bad scalers? They're from TikTok.
Infinite, inaccessible, immeasurable, 5D, Outerversal Goku? From TikTok.
Kids being exposed to sexualization? Tiktok.
Kids sexualizing themselves? Tiktok.
Unfunny people? They're TikTokers.
People sinning and committing crimes just to do internet challenges and get clout? It comes from TikTok.
The rapid decrease in the attention span of kids? It's caused by TikTok.
The increase in the desire for overstimulation? TikTok.
Social media addiction? Caused by TikTok.
The promotion of vices and illegal material? It comes from TikTok.
That crappy "hahaha big booty n-words shaking they ass"? It comes from TikTok.
You forgot the fact that it's a ******* CCP app

I blame TikTok. TikTok is behind all evils of the world.

Bad scalers? They're from TikTok.
Infinite, inaccessible, immeasurable, 5D, Outerversal Goku? From TikTok.
Kids being exposed to sexualization? Tiktok.
Kids sexualizing themselves? Tiktok.
Unfunny people? They're TikTokers.
People sinning and committing crimes just to do internet challenges and get clout? It comes from TikTok.
The rapid decrease in the attention span of kids? It's caused by TikTok.
The increase in the desire for overstimulation? TikTok.
Social media addiction? Caused by TikTok.
The promotion of vices and illegal material? It comes from TikTok.
That crappy "hahaha big booty n-words shaking they ass"? It comes from TikTok.

The fall of western civilization will be caused by TikTok.

There is always a way to connect all the evils of the world to TikTok. It is the worst social media out there.
Strikethrough I admit I use TikTok frequently though Strikethrough
I use tiktok too but mostly for following my family

hsik7c34n08b1.jpg

Reimu vs Arle
Prob around a 1mil range maybe higher in a year or two to a 2mil
Reimu is a character I can't say would carry by herself she needs a decent big name ala Yusuke to met netter numbers and someone like arle would get WHO'd

If Killua got who by some reimu ain't fairing better

Sakuya vs Hit
1.5-2mil prob higher

Sakuya is one of the big faces of Touhou and Hit is one of the few worthwhile Super reps left as well being relatively popular plus dragon ball brand association should have it do well enough

I believe it chances to do better would benefit from a anime announcement of some kind for Super,BT4 or some shit

Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind
Ignoring GW being copyright hunting I could see it do decently enough but Big E lack of footage hampers it

Still prob 1.5-2mil range prob higher if Warhammer gets mainstream
Asura vs Atrocitus
Superboy-Prime vs Gwenpool
Asura vs Atroctious
2mil range
Asura popular and A-Troc has injustice shit with normies so it should well in that range

Prime vs Gwenpool I say maybe 1.5-2mil range

Prime is mainly know via comic nerds as well as Gwenpool however some brand recognition could help it do decently
V1 vs Neon White
-King Harkinian vs Dr. Robotnik [AoStH]
Feeling a 1mil range for both

Last edited:
Alright, since these glorious ******* returned recently, how much views would this episode get? (Also, how many views would it get if it was a straight up collab between Smosh and DB and Ian and Anthony would show up in the episode to play themselves?)
fbc31wfko77b1.jpg
Smosh stomps if including ghetto Smosh

You forgot the fact that it's a ******* CCP app
TikTok is not inherently better or worse than other apps at stealing your information and selling it to everyone else. Everything they do is industry standard.

The issue is that China at any time could pass laws to force TikTok to give them all the information they're saving which could be a potential issue.

But right now they're as bad as Facebook data wise.
I use tiktok too but mostly for following my family
I have my family blocked on TikTok lol. They should never reach the truth of what I post there... I mostly just use TikTok to listen to something while I am not doing anything. It's like doomscrolling through Twitter but the constant music mutes the constant sounds of my little brother screaming like a demon every time he plays Fortnite because he can't learn to shut the **** up. All he does is scream until 5 am.
True, a sane person would never come up with Yukari vs Magneto!
That's a matchup? Why though? I am genuinely interested in seeing why.
Smosh stomps if including ghetto Smosh
What has ghetto smosh done? I've only seem them on Twitter when they accused TwoMad of being a pedo

TikTok is not inherently better or worse than other apps at stealing your information and selling it to everyone else. Everything they do is industry standard.
I personally think that the shit Tiktok gains about you is actually worse than the other apps but I'm not going to do that, considering the fact that this is a db thread and we had enough stupid discussions lmao

What has ghetto smosh done? I've only seem them on Twitter when they accused TwoMad of being a pedo
They always tweet dumb shit, here's an example of their content

Alright, since these glorious ******* returned recently, how much views would this episode get? (Also, how many views would it get if it was a straight up collab between Smosh and DB and Ian and Anthony would show up in the episode to play themselves?)
fbc31wfko77b1.jpg
How strong is there fan base? Recent videos don't seem to be all that impressive outside the return vidya but at there peak it was strong

If its a straight up collab I can see it doing very well 2-3mil of higher mind u I'm being generous on it mainly because it could be very high frankly

That depends on your definition of Sanity.

On that note, if @Tipper17 is doing 'what the view count of episodes would be', then I supposed I'll do 'what the like/dislike ratio would be' on an episode (depending on who you think would win, of course)

ThinkWinston.png
Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto, say if Yugi won and Kyle Rayner vs Simon The Digger, say if Kyle won

Death Battle Discord

Speedy on 25/6/2023 05:27 SGT
I'm going to be reopening this thread for a moment for reasons and then closing it again, if anyone posts here while it's open I will time you out
Speedy changes the post title:
Discord VS Bill Cipher (My Little Pony VS Gravity Falls) | DEATH BATTLE! Discussion
and goodbye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back