• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks
Gohan vs Supergirl and Gohan vs Invincible.

The next time discussion has been reduced to talking about pancakes vs waffles and talking to AI chat bots of Stitch and Rocket and asking dumb questions on the discord.
Yeah. Talking to AI chat bots when AI is controversial is weird and boring. And they should have something more creative.

By the way, are there matchup involve Invincible (character) which is not a stomp?

Last edited:
Oh wait, were you referring to the Gwen with the Omnitrix? My bad, when I hear Gwen 10 I typically think of the pink magical one.
Yeah I was mentioning the alternate universe one with the watch since you know "alternate universe version of female character where they get the super power fall into their lap instead of the main character who are both named Gwen and serve as a popular what if in the community" is way more thematic than "Named Gwen".
Normal Magic/Not-Actually-Magic-But-Alien-Physiology/Actually-Magic-the-Whole-Time Gwen is better for someone like Raven yeah.

I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks
Take tour pick.

• Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Fist of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara)
  • Adrian Shephard VS HUNK (Half-Life VS Resident Evil)
  • Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)
  • Alice Liddel VS Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee’s Alice VS The Evil Within)

Quick question:

Should THAT Paul Jeremiah Rabin (Marvel) be coming to Death Battle and be having a battle track, which reference music do you want? Aside from the below two

and which of the below two fit more for Paul

Political complaints are the worst
TBH the political complaints will be there anyway.

But stirring it up with a Japan navy flag is a bad move.

Some history and national education lesson:
The Rising Sun Flag (旭日旗, Kyokujitsu-ki) is a Japanese flag that consists of a red disc and sixteen red rays emanating from the disc. Like the Japanese national flag, the Rising Sun Flag symbolizes the sun.
(The red disc represents the sun and the rays the radiation from it)

The flag was originally used by feudal warlords in Japan during the Edo period (1603–1868 CE). On May 15, 1870, as a policy of the Meiji government, it was adopted as the war flag of the Imperial Japanese Army, and on October 7, 1889, it was adopted as the naval ensign of the Imperial Japanese Navy.

At present, the flag is flown by the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, and an eight-ray version is flown by the Japan Self-Defense Forces and the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force. The rising sun design is also seen in numerous scenes in daily life in Japan, such as in fishermen's banners hoisted to signify large catches of fish, flags to celebrate childbirth, and in flags for seasonal festivities.

The flag is controversial in Korea and China, where it is associated with Japanese militarism and imperialism.

Santa vs Dracula
feels like a shitpost
1.5mil maybe higher depending
  • Magolor vs PMD Dusknoir
  • Monika (DDLC) vs Miyuki Sone (Totono)
  • Kurousagi (Mondaiji Tacho series) vs Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou Project)
  • Rem and Ram (Re:Zero) vs Flora and Felicia (Fire Emblem)
  • Hisui and Kohaku (Tsukihime / Nasuverse) vs Mion and Sion (Higurashi / 07th Expansion)
  • Walpurgisnacht (Puella Magi verse) vs Night of Wallachia (Melty Blood series (technically a sequel to Tsukihime) / Nasuverse)
dimeless ********
1mil range at best
PMD Grovyle vs Lucina
i can see this one do decent numbers via pokemon and fire emblem

but not much
1.5-2mil range
Raoh VS Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Fist of the North Star VS Sengoku Basara)
i say decent numbers but Raoh isn't big enough to carry the latter but i could see it do decent

1.5-2mil range
Saint of Killers VS Roland Deschain (Preacher VS The Dark Tower)
yeah not expecting much SOK is a who these days and his show didn't light the world on fire and the latter is WHO/10
1.5mil
Alice Liddel VS Sebastian Castellanos (American McGee’s Alice VS The Evil Within)
1mil range tbh maybe 2mil at best
the former isn't very known these days and the latter game came n went

Gohan vs Supergirl and Gohan vs Invincible.
Gonna cook on this one

Dragon Ball vs Capeshit does well and Folks be obsessed over Goku vs Superman all these years

it ain't superboy but kara is just as popular if not more and Gohan had a movie that made bank and is the most popular DB rep next to Frieza that hasn't been on thanks to Beast hype

4-5mil Range
re2zg6lvl6u91.png

FvEG4JUWIAESdRS.jpg

7-8mil range higher depending how s2 goes for Mark Popularity

due to how well Omnilander did its easy to see this one cook given both series popularity its practically both most popular among the normie sphere

However, Omnilander was a different animal, The boys had an upcoming season,Invincible S1 was a huge success and hype mainly stem from Omni-Man performance and such and of course the appeal of seeing HL getting his shit rekt. It was catching lighting in the bottle.
While the MU is popular it isn't up there like how Omnilander was in requests and folks don't have the same desire to Mark to get rekt like Homelander

Overall it would net more clicks than diet goku vs superman would ever make

Larryboy vs Bibleman
1mil range slightly higher but nothing
  • Wizpig vs N. Oxide
  • Battle For Dream Island vs Inanimate Insanity
  • Corrin vs Eudan
Dime less ******* I'm seeing here
Corrin time in the sun has passed he ain't the current FE flavor of the month
SMG4 vs DevilArtemis Cell
hoping those Nintendo kiddies flock to it like flys on shit
feels like a 50/50 moment where it could do great or flop

My turn now, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Fun MU: The Hunter (Bloodborne) Vs Composite Hunter (Monster Hunter)

*Capeshit MU: Mogo (DC) Vs Ego (Marvel)

*Casual MU: Soilder Boy (The Boys) Vs Captain (Steve Rogers) America (MCU)

*Niche MU: Himiko Toga (MHA) Vs Toko Fukawa (Danganronpa)

*A MU: Ultra Necrozma (Pokémon) Vs Darkeater Midir (Dark Souls)

Fun MU: The Hunter (Bloodborne) Vs Composite Hunter (Monster Hunter)
1.5-2mil range

Capeshit MU: Mogo (DC) Vs Ego (Marvel)
1.5-2mil range
Decent numbers
Casual MU: Soilder Boy (The Boys) Vs Captain (Steve Rogers) America (MCU)
2-3mil range assuming both characters popularity are still relatively there primarily soldier boy
Niche MU: Himiko Toga (MHA) Vs Toko Fukawa (Danganronpa)
Female themed episode moment
1mil range
*A MU: Ultra Necrozma (Pokémon) Vs Darkeater Midir (Dark Souls)
Relying on brand recognition for it moment
1.5mil range

Other ones I got
Zorro vs V for Vendetta
Darkrai(Pokémon) vs Reala(NiGHTS)
Nick Fury(Marvel) vs Big Boss(Metal Gear)
Demifiend(Shin Megami Tensei) vs Gilgamesh(Fate)
Jacket(Hotline Miami) vs that dude from My Friend Pedro

i say decent numbers but Raoh isn't big enough to carry the latter but i could see it do decent

1.5-2mil range

yeah not expecting much SOK is a who these days and his show didn't light the world on fire and the latter is WHO/10
1.5mil

1mil range tbh maybe 2mil at best
the former isn't very known these days and the latter game came n went
What about Adrian VS HUNK?

Zorro vs V for Vendetta
2mil range

Nick Fury(Marvel) vs Big Boss(Metal Gear)
Decent numbers but normies would be confused over 616 Nick fury appearance given they only known him being black in the MCU
Demifiend(Shin Megami Tensei) vs Gilgamesh(Fate)
Wanna say decent numbers but neither characters are big enough to carry there own episodes
1mil-low 2mil range
Jacket(Hotline Miami) vs that dude from My Friend Pedro
1mil range

Unless the latter has Meme energy or something don't see it so much beyond average numbers maybe
I mean both are the fan favourite of their respective fandoms, and considering that we are talking about series like Resident Evil and Half-Life i'm pretty sure the MU can get as much viewers as Chosen Undead VS Dragonborn.

Decent numbers but normies would be confused over 616 Nick fury appearance given they only known him being black in the MCU
Fair, they’ll probably have to clarify that in the research part, that’s probably another connection for them, getting mixed up with another character in with the same name as them.
Wanna say decent numbers but neither characters are big enough to carry there own episodes
1mil-low 2mil range
I would’ve thought Gil was fairly big with Fate, Demifiend I’ll give you that since people only know him through “oh it’s the mother series of persona” and “oh that really strong dude”

Heaven Ascension DIO vs Infinity Ultron (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure vs MCU)
Ultron vs Brainiac (Marvel vs DC)
Onaga vs Ancient Ogre (Mortal Kombat vs Tekken)
Gotoh Hitori vs Komi Shouko (Bocchi the Rock vs Komi Can't Communicate)

I mean both are the fan favourite of their respective fandoms, and considering that we are talking about series like Resident Evil and Half-Life i'm pretty sure the MU can get as much viewers as Chosen Undead VS Dragonborn.
Resident evil is popular but unless it's Chris,Jill or of course Nemesis etc I don't see HUNK being a big enough to draw alone
I could so see it doing decent enough but idk

Back