• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What kikd of excuse is this

Same as above

And yet got 2 characters only and in early seasons, they have more to bring in and others to get a runback

Huh?
They are fond of their childhoods, but those characters don't have a place in modern DB since they are no longer relevant.

Soul Caliber is not relevant

Everytime they discuss Gru vs Megamind, they mainly talk about how much fun it would be to kill the minions and mention those facebook memes.

Ok so Sly wasn't in season in the last season like I hoped he'd be, or in the season before that, or the one before that.

But season 10 I know he's gonna show up they're gonna announce this season will have a Sly Cooper episode.
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg
Ngl, I think Season 11 is his time. Sly vs Lupin is picking up a LOT of steam tbh

Ok so Sly wasn't in season in the last season like I hoped he'd be, or in the season before that, or the one before that.

But season 10 I know he's gonna show up they're gonna announce this season will have a Sly Cooper episode.
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg
He'll probably be in the next season, he's gonna guy rolled by Lupin.

He's pitted against Rouge The Bat.
Super simple douchebag genie move

Seriously fans now are wanting Sly Cooper vs Lupin III and Rouge the Bat vs Marino (Mega Man X)

Ngl, I think Season 11 is his time. Sly vs Lupin is picking up a LOT of steam tbh
And Death Battle needs time to make production into being.

Seriously fans now are wanting Sly Cooper vs Lupin III and Rouge the Bat vs Marino (Mega Man X)
Rouge the Bat vs Marino (Mega Man X)
no they don't
ZYs09u5.png

Okay Rouge vs Marino is not taking as much the steam as Sly vs Lupin - even Sly vs Rocket Raccoon beats it in popularity.
But I sure see the close connections in it and it only takes some "motivation" to make it popular again.

The moment

Shall remain hope and wait to hear the finished thing in ~ 4 months though.

Do you think Luz will appear in Season 10?
Not betting on it, but it's possible.

I do think she's gonna be on the cast soon, probably the April 10th cast, as TOH ends on the 8th. Considering the producer Erin is a fan of the show and the TOH has shown up at least 6 times in the ballot banter series, it has a high chance of being acknowledged.

They did share Luz vs Akko Discord Death Battle Thumbnail on the youtube community page and on their twitter already

he’s just a sack made of meat to the one and only omni-man, he’s strong all right but not strong enough.
Battle Beast would stomp Omni-Man, like it's not even funny.

BB could fight evenly Thragg for days non stop, while Thragg, while casual, can manhandle both Mark and Omni-Man with little to no difficulty.

Back