• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heightgeta.png
Isn't the whole Dedede being only 8 inches thing no longer be canon since in the new game kirby is around the size of cars?

99% of P5/MegaTen scaling in a nutshell. As I've said previously, if the totality of MegaTen was just P5, no one would be making the arguments that they do because P5 is it's own continuity.

Ryuji was supposed to die to a freight liner exploding in his face. Anti-feat or footnote, you decide.
Except P5 isn't it's own continuity. There's literally an entire blog explaining this.

Happy birthday to Nick's child in advance.

People keep hating on Gaara vs Toph more than ever giving serious hate for Sauce Guys loss lmao
Sad. Both deserves a redo but one is far more requested.

Schafrillas literally mentioned Wordgirl once for, like, 30 seconds and now the internet's obsessed.

Not that I can blame them, it was a great show.
I think these are what I call obscure. At least in Asia. In my radar.

lol heres the Track i suggested to Brandon

OMFG
Well Brandon Yates seldom disappoints us.

Therewolf is doing 2 comms!

Good news: We have more choices in submitting commissioned character versus battle music requests.
Bad news: Good grief by the time I clicked in, his request page is closed. Again.

I thought it got popular because a youtube clip of it randomly got put into everyone recommended, also it is and this is someone who never seen it before till like a months ago.
Now that I met a verse which I think is truly obscure. Holy Molly.

The more important question: Who is the one on the left?

Therewolf is doing 2 comms!

Screw it I just file my requests in and hope he gets interested in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back