• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5z81ahr0zdq71.webp

Fijy-N87-Vs-AE1v8-L.jpg

Credit to @greymerlion2

i hope that kamen rider ichigo vs captain america will happen one day

given they haven't touched captain america's new feats and since shin kamen rider happened.

Seriously they're both cultural icons for their respective countries and super soldiers.

if db can do a cast of it, i'm sure they'd be willing to make it an official death battle.

though scaling will be a bit tricky, that said they'll likely only use 1971 version only and not post series or anything.

I swear your presence here is nothing but pure dismiss on everything
I mean why even care on views numbers in first place?
His concerns are understandable. Views means money and money matters.
Death Battle has to make money in order to substain their business.

They can't do random nobodies vs random nobodies because then they'll lose money.

I am pretty sure in the past they have admitted that when they try to introduce unpopular characters, they pit them against popular characters because they need one of them to get their videos views.

Also, another fella said this but I'll repeat it. You're the only one bothered by that behavior. Frankly, I don't see an issue with it.

i hope that kamen rider ichigo vs captain america will happen one day

given they haven't touched captain america's new feats and since shin kamen rider happened.

Seriously they're both cultural icons for their respective countries and super soldiers.

if db can do a cast of it, i'm sure they'd be willing to make it an official death battle.

though scaling will be a bit tricky, that said they'll likely only use 1971 version only and not post series or anything.
So if one of them loses, are one of the countries being disrespected?

I swear your presence here is nothing but pure dismiss on everything
I mean why even care on views numbers in first place?
Well views are kinda the main factor for there episodes and help get there bosses to be more open to new franchises instead of relying on the same shit for clicks

Admittedly we came off a long ass hiatus so maybe that played a factor in the algorithm being fuckery but the last two episodes trended so has to be something to take proud of

They can't do random nobodies vs random nobodies because then they'll lose money.

I am pretty sure in the past they have admitted that when they try to introduce unpopular characters, they pit them against popular characters because they need one of them to get their videos views.
Well that
I'll admit I wouldn't care much unless they estimated the episode doing these numbers

I mean even 1971 version of Ichigo is way above the league that Cap has, post-series will be very overkill
i know kisaragi

yes it's a stomp but as long as the fight looks entertaining, that alone should make it worth watching.
That is some Harley Quinn vs Jinx level AP gap... Except does Cap Am have any durability negation move like the edge of that shield?

Anyway yeah Cap Am vs Ichigo is so overdue.

Random question:
1. If someone says Dark Carnage beats Dark Samus, would you buy it?
2. If someone says Charles Xavier beats Takuto Maruki, would you buy it?
3. If someone says The Spot actually has a higher chance killing Jobu Tupaki than Jobu Tupaki killing The Spot, would you just do the J. Jonah Jameson laugh?
4. If someone says Paul Jeremiah Rabin actually has a matchup based on actual close connections with minimal spite, would you want it?

Also, another fella said this but I'll repeat it. You're the only one bothered by that behavior. Frankly, I don't see an issue with it.
You got the point, but frankly it's because i don't take the dumb jokes and the snarky attitudes less seriously because it's i'm a bit sensitive
Maybe i'm too lenient and soft, which is why lately the state of vsbw doesn't fit with my enjoyment unlike in the past

Overall I'll wait to see by next week to see if it reach 1mil tho it feels underwhelming given HxH popularity at least and folks wanting to see it
In very bright side, To aru is finally here and it opened the doors for LN chars to be part of DB, next char will be surely Kurumi since Rimuru or An*s are way too complex for them

This bring me a point that i don't give a damn on views, as long it's introducing a new verses and enjoyable, then i'm hell good for it

You got the point, but frankly it's because i don't take the dumb jokes and the snarky attitudes less seriously because it's i'm a bit sensitive
Maybe i'm too lenient and soft, which is why lately the state of vsbw doesn't fit with my enjoyment unlike in the past
Try to lighten up a little. Try to take things less seriously.

I personally barely take anything seriously or at least I try to.

I only used these threads these days
Neron DC vs Mephisto Marvel
Neron is a mad who unless ur a hardcore DC comic geek and mesphisto at best known for OMD beyond that same deal here

1mil range maybe slightly higher but nothing special
Vader vs Obito
3-4 Mil range

Obikakashi was a Hit, popular with normies etc nothing to go in depth
Marie(Persona) vs Weather Report
1-1.5 mil

Weather Report ain't up there in JJBA Reps and Marie while a popular skull girl character that alone ain't carrying her in this one .

Brand recognition ain't helping this one

In very bright side, To aru is finally here and it opened the doors for LN chars to be part of DB, next char will be surely Kurumi since Rimuru or An*s are way too complex for them

This bring me a point that i don't give a damn on views, as long it's introducing a new verses and enjoyable, then i'm hell good for it
Well obviously views doesn't always equate to quality lol

just want the show to more open for more series as possible n hope episodes like these so well

As one of the view count lookers, yes, as its said views give money, DB needs money to be successful. And even then, if you like the series, you'd want it to do good, hence all the view analyses here.

Now, as Ultraguy posted here, they already seem to consider these kind of numbers ok, as they actually make most money elsewhere ads lmao But we can still keep looking at these for fun too.

Ofc to repeat repeat repeat sth, biggest reason in decline can likely be attributed to YT. Taking breaks is bad, and frankly they just had a big one. The cruel monster that is YT algorithm has been screwy due to breaks. Also sth sth nobodies what is HxH literally who sth sth

I'm bored give me a MU and I'll do a guess estimation on how well it'll do in clicks
(Takes a breath)
I do not want to overwhelm you so I am really cutting the matchups down (still quite some)

• Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
  • Pepsiman vs Bud Knight
  • PMD Grovyle vs Lucina
  • PMD Kecleon vs Anna
  • Byleth Eisner vs Rean Schwarzer
  • Magolor vs Merlina the Wizard
  • Magolor vs PMD Dusknoir
  • Monika (DDLC) vs Miyuki Sone (Totono)
  • Kurousagi (Mondaiji Tacho series) vs Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou Project)
  • Rem and Ram (Re:Zero) vs Flora and Felicia (Fire Emblem)
  • Hisui and Kohaku (Tsukihime / Nasuverse) vs Mion and Sion (Higurashi / 07th Expansion)
  • Walpurgisnacht (Puella Magi verse) vs Night of Wallachia (Melty Blood series (technically a sequel to Tsukihime) / Nasuverse)

asking how many clicks Marie (Persona) vs Weather Report (JJBA) could possibly draw
explains Marie (Skullgirls) vs Weather Report (JJBA)
Wrong Marie
What a mockery-

My bad
Yeah don't see it doing well
Apologies accepted

Last edited:
Back