• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking Ghost Rider can win this, I still think the Penance Stare can destroy Lobo's soul or GR can just eat it, but I just want to confirm something real quick.

So it's been mentioned on this thread that GR once fought the entirety of the Avengers and won. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I found the comic here .

Anyway, for those who didn't look, GR Unrestricted went to Mojoworld to destroy all the gluttons there. The Avengers try to stop him. Through the panels I found, he shrugged off an attack from Wasp and some other guy I don't know (a pyromancer who looks like he's wearing Canada's flag) while dodging a blast from Havok and smacking Wolverine. He then no sells two hits from Thor and blasts him with hellfire. Satana tries to rip out the Spirit, but is knocked unconscious from the spiritual power. Man-Thing attempts to consume him but GR blasts him apart. He's about to fight Scarlet Witch, but Rogue absorbs his powers and is nearly consumed by it. Johnny comes to his senses and takes it back, ending the fight.

So if that's the fight we're referencing, it's not as impressive as it sounds, since he only really fought Thor and three other people couldn't match him. Correct me if his profile is referring to a different instance.

The works accepted by Screwattack for Aang vs Edward Elric.

Possible upgrade for Aang at Avatar State.

Why people say Ghost Rider's AP is stronger than Lobo's on paper?

AFAIK Lobo >= Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) at 6.15900e49 Joules or 616 KiloFoe

Ghost Rider >= Thor (Marvel Comics) or Hulk (Marvel Comics) >= Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics) at 3.8781406e+49 Joules or 388 KiloFoe

Of course AP matters less when both are just much tougher with Regenerationn and immortality things.

Also, can anyone explain what the "Snapchat version was released on February" for Metal Sonic vs Mega Man mean?

Unoriginal Memes said:
Ghost Rider scales to World War Hulk, who's at 1 MegaFoe or 1000 KiloFoe.
World War Hulk scales to The Sentry.

The Sentry is repeatedly stated to have the power of a million suns, which is literal.

Our site states a star level attack ranges from 5.693x1041 to 3.182x1042 J

Multiplying a million times gives 5.693x1047 to 3.182x1048 J

What is the working for the 1 Mega Foe World War Hulk?

From what I've seen, we're saying that GR has a AP advantage because Dr.Strange said he could defeat WWH, who scales to Sentry, who has the power of a million sons. Couldn't Doctor Strange just be referring to the fact that GR could, y'know, eat his soul? Or use the Penance stare? Both of which don't depend on his actual AP and moreso fall under the 'hax' category? Or did Dr.Strange directly say he could match him in a punching competition or something?

Edit: Just saw the page myself. I thought Death Battle was using the 7-A version of Johnny Blaze, not unrestricted version.

Go to the RoosterTeeth website and click the circle icon on the very top of the right side of the screen. It will give you two options; click the one that says "Sign Up" and enter the information that is required.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Yeah. I think it's $4.99 per month.

Edit: I do remember a free trial for First Members. Did they get rid of it?
They say still have.

One thing for the Death Battle Cast:

Death Battle Cast 138 spoilers
Is there a chance Death Battle itself gets restructured and have Ringmaster and Jocelyn host the restructured Death Battle or whatever new name it has? Or at least let the new two host Death Battle when Ben and Chad are assigned to work for other projects of Rooster Teeth?

DBX S4E3 Spoilers
Mega vs Meta Sonic results won Mega man.
GG Metal Sonic.
godamm always crap laggy from internet.
I feel sympathetic towards your Internet situation.

DBX S4E4 Spoilers
Boa Hancock vs Rider (Fate/stay night)
Does anyone feel DBX S4E4 is essentially a saimoe contest given how good their "powers" work?

(Also, we all know Rider AP stomps but DBX is all about voting.)

Unoriginal Memes said:

A free trial? When does the DBX released? And does the alternative ending include the entire animation?

Theuser789 said:
Unoriginal Memes said:

A free trial? When does the DBX released? And does the alternative ending include the entire animation?
The alternate ending includes the entire fight.

Just thinking of the alternate ending as another DBX episode except with a different ending.

Also, you can watch the previous alternate endings for DBX, the "paid commentary versions" of real Death Battle episodes, and more.

The blue robot bois. If Metal could get into his Overlord form, he would easily take the victory. However, in their base forms, Mega Man holds a huge stat advantage and is more versatile.

So Metal Overlord stomps Mega Man but Mega Man stomps before Metal can transform. Though I'll prefer not turning this into another debate.

Unoriginal Memes said:
The blue robot bois. If Metal could get into his Overlord form, he would easily take the victory. However, in their base forms, Mega Man holds a huge stat advantage and is more versatile.

So Metal Overlord stomps Mega Man but Mega Man stomps before Metal can transform. Though I'll prefer not turning this into another debate.
There's actually a speed upgrade in the works for the base forms, so Megaman won't be able to catch him before he transforms, but for now you are right

TitanCrusher101 said:
Anyone else hate how DBX is now a popularity contest? It's stupid.
It is a smart move indeed. animators have more freedom, the employer has more way to make money, and the audience have a better say on which character should win. At least so on paper.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Tron Bonne destroys D.Va. Fans voted for Overwatch and that's the only reason she lost.
You are a bit late on the verdict.

But what bugs me still is why SA totally skipped the verdicts for D.Va vs Tron Bonne.

Also, why is there no alternative ending released for Metal Sonic vs Mega Man yet?

And one thing: Boa Hancock or Rider (Fate/stay night)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back