• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

"They're gonna give this thing the that treatment"

They look at feats. They're not giving anyone the anything treatment. Go into it with that mentality. I don't care about the Yang vs. Tifa fight, cause it was obvious advertisement about RWBY, but they've distanced themselves from RWBY by a lot now and they have a fanbase they want to keep.

I'm sorry I don't trust anything Death Battle does with RWBY to be blunt. Yang vs Tifa and DBX or not, Ragna vs Ruby left extremely bad tastes in my mouth. They look at feats, but can also ignore feats or deny them. Who knows, they may surprise me, but my trust level is literally 0 when it comes to RWBY. I want them to prove me wrong to be blunt.

DBX is the one where they don't actually do feats and just make an entertaining fight, iirc.

Yes, I noted that it was a DBX, but the way Ragna was portrayed was horrible and overall didn't help to make me see their RWBY fights in a positive light. The real damage dealer was the Yang vs Tifa fight, and it promoting RWBY is by no means a good excuse for that dumpster fire. Good fight, horrible research.

They like Ruby better than Ragna, which is already some heresy beyond time, space and logic

Also, Ragna didn't use any of his shit in the fight, while they let Ruby use Silver Eyes. (which, at the time, nobody knew what it did)

Huesito88 said:
"Ruby vs Spiderman was a pretty random matchup."
Actually it's a match that's a bit popular from what I can remember.
Really? Lol, at least when I watched the fight when it was released most of the comments were along the lines of "why these two?". Granted I can be missing something =P

I mean DB thinks that ragna is city block level, and have gone out of there way to say they do not like blazblue. So really I am more suprised they had Hakumen beat vergil.

Dragonstitch said:
I mean DB thinks that ragna is city block level, and have gone out of there way to say they do not like blazblue. So really I am more suprised they had Hakumen beat vergil.
It was DBX for **** sakes people

yeah they treated Ragna like he was city block level in the vs sol, like the highest AP feat they used was the anime feat where he blew up a city block with a sword strike. even though there were higher feats for both of them at the time.

Back