• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

So it turned from a stomp, to an even harder stomp?

Does the update only apply to End of Game phase? (Does Screwattack apply this upgrade in the first place with their own reasons?)

And the mountain level feat by the Nevermore that fought Weiss is still not examined. So is the text statement from Erebus (Persona 3).

& inb4 Weiss wins cuz Tier 0 RWBY for being buffed by Rooster Teeth

TartaChocholate said:
How high in 7-A is Mitsuru for that particular scaling?
Well in Persona 3 FES, Elisabeth said that Erebus can destroy mountains (in plural). Let's put a 2x multiplier. Then Mitsuru has the Mind Charge Skill (a 2,5x multiplier in P3 FES, 3x multiplier in Persona Q). I don't renember the difference in power with the basic skills like Bufu to her most powerfull like Bufudyne or Megidolaon (but let's put another 2x, even it could be higher)

So between 2 times (lowballing with basic attacks) to 9 or 12 times with her strong skills (it could be higher).

I can't get rid of the feeling that Death Battle is going to abuse the fire weakness (I hope to be wrong) altough rewatching some P3 content is going to be more difficult to justify than I tought:

First of all Angelic Grace which doubles her evasion against all attacks (except physical and Allmighty). Then all the pieces of equipment that grant protection against fire (the majority can be bought in a simple store). There is also all the fights against shadow that can use fire skills in Tartarus and the Abyss of Time. All the Strega members (Jin, Takaya and Chidori) has access to Fire attacks. And finally in Mitsuru's route Mitsuru defeats Yukiko Amagi (Whose speciality is Fire Magic) in one vs one duel (and at the end of the fight Mitsuru even mentions that she wasn't going all out.

Honestly, DIO would win that fight. If he had no other options, he could and would just use a flesh bud. Alucard dosn't resist stuff like that. Also speed blitz.

The Smashor said:
Honestly, DIO would win that fight. If he had no other options, he could and would just use a flesh bud. Alucard dosn't resist stuff like that. Also speed blitz.
Like every people think Dio is OP for time stop when he has crazier moves up his sleeves.

And assumes Dio knows A's weaknesses and how A's immortality and omnipresence works.

And Jotaro resists such hax. And Kenshiro has crazier hax and a massive AP and dura advantage.

Dio: You think I am a weaker version of Sakuya Izayoi? But it's me, a baby ice Pokemon buffed by haxxu da!

Well, Alucard can't really hit Dio without telekinesis, but Dio can't kill Alucard normally. Holy objects only really annoy him, as a powerup from a nail used on Christ himself and holy fire couldn't kill him. Even the silver used in Hellsing is from a cross and blessed before being turned into bullets, so I don't think normal silver is going to hurt him. Also, the weakness of crossing running water for vampires doesn't really seem to affect Alucard, but even if it did, I don't think "being unable to cross running water" equals "being weak to pressurized water"

Dio's absurd reaction speeds and time stop spam to dodge. Dio would have to use mind control or one of his flesh buds to finish the fight, which is questionable as to if it would work. That, or it's just two walls fighting each other, and neither would really be able to kill the other.

Dio could try to drain Alucard, but that could easily be reversed into "Dio gets drained BY Alucard" since that requires CQC range.

As an aside, Dio + Alucard's #lifehack army? Imagine the power Dio would have if he did drain Alucard.

@Shozo: Ugh... if Erebus is only said to be able to destroy mountains then there's a free pass to bring some excuse like "Erebus is said to destroy mountains, but that could simply be hyperbole" or "We never see Erebus do so, so we can't take it at face value. It could just be Elisabeth building up Erebus threat"

I mean, they already disregarded Lumine's destroying the dimension because it could be "illusory" (even if Sigma would still be much weaker than Ultron, so no difference is made) and when discussing that the whole Book of Infinite Pages is not and endless book because Ultraman mentioned reading the last chapter, Ben argued "Ultraman could be lying" IIRC.

TartaChocholate said:
@Shozo: Ugh... if Erebus is only said to be able to destroy mountains then there's a free pass to bring some excuse like "Erebus is said to destroy mountains, but that could simply be hyperbole" or "We never see Erebus do so, so we can't take it at face value. It could just be Elisabeth building up Erebus threat"
I mean, they already disregarded Lumine's destroying the dimension because it could be "illusory" (even if Sigma would still be much weaker than Ultron, so no difference is made) and when discussing that the whole Book of Infinite Pages is not and endless book because Ultraman mentioned reading the last chapter, Ben argued "Ultraman could be lying" IIRC.
After Yang vs Tifa we can expect any kind of wank and downplay in any match they want. But in the end we know that the Persona cast faces World-ending events while the Rwby Cast defend cities or the Kingdom at maximum. And that the strongest beings in the Rwby Universe (at least for the moment) are moon level. If someone knows anything about Elizabeth 's personality then they know that she is literal as hell. But in the end it's their show and sadly they make the rules

He's stated ot tear down mountains with his arm. Mitsuru also possibly has more mountain level feats. Also, Weiss's "mountain level" feat is just her briefly fighting something that could partially destroy a mountain.

TartaChocholate said:
when discussing that the whole Book of Infinite Pages is not and endless book because Ultraman mentioned reading the last chapter, Ben argued "Ultraman could be lying" IIRC.
A book that really is infinite in weight would not float on a pedastal, neither would it be able to be lifted by characters who are crying when capturing a Black hole the size of a speck of dust earlier or have trouble lifting planets

Ben 10000 would have made a huge difference, especially a composite version. Being able to use the Omnitrix and its powers without having to transform would be a major asset in a fight. Same with being able to combine alien powers. Also, while any one of Ben's aliens wouldn't be able to stand up to GL in a straight up battle, that doesn't take into account Ben's ability to combine his aliens abilities in a cohesive way. Sure, Jet Ray alone can't beat GL, but he can catch up to him, allowing Ben to transform and strike GL up close with a more powerful form.

Unoriginal Memes said:
He's stated ot tear down mountains with his arm. Mitsuru also possibly has more mountain level feats. Also, Weiss's "mountain level" feat is just her briefly fighting something that could partially destroy a mountain.
Nor we have any idea on how big said mountain is

LightinAnt said:
A book that really is infinite in weight would not float on a pedastal, neither would it be able to be lifted by characters who are crying when capturing a Black hole the size of a speck of dust earlier or have trouble lifting planets
And I agree with you. From what I've seen, the whole Book of Infinite pages being infinite in weight due to its name has been debunked on many aspects already, so Ben's statement really comes as far-fetched. From what I get, there have been other, much more solid displays of strength for Superman that could have been used.

Back