• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (3)

TitanCrusher101 said:
The next fight makes me want to commit sudoku. What similarities do they even have? Such a dumb fight.
Well besides color scheme and origin you know found alien device and latches on to you shit none really. This is basically Hal dominates until Alien x comes in and stomps Hal

Tipper17 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
The next fight makes me want to commit sudoku. What similarities do they even have? Such a dumb fight.
Well besides color scheme and origin you know found alien device and latches on to you shit none really.
This is basically Hal dominates until Alien x comes in and stomps Hal
Spoiler Tab please. And also

Episode 109 Spoiler
If they use ben 10,000 feats though, i think Ben can even the playing field.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Template:HideSpoilers
I see even Quicksilver cannot properly make spoiler tabs to bracket all spoiler contents.

To Unoriginal Memes and others

Working example
This works.

Ep 109 spoiler

GL normally blitzes. DC heralds normally blitz. So would many Marvel characters if they are not blitzed by DC characters.

But by Death Battle general pattern if their AP and dura gap is so huge or if one is so outhaxxed it is impossible to break through, speed is useless. Which is why Ben would rather say Wonder Woman has a sword that slices everything to claim Wonder Woman (with a wanked up strength advantage) should defeat Thor combined with her speed advantage despite the massive AP / dura gap.

Speaking of "impossible"...

Boomstick: Hohoho, you want impossible? How about the time he rested Spectre on the Green Lantern construct? A god literally made up of eternity! That's right! Green Lantern created constructs for Eternity! Wiz: Though he did have some help from Wonder Woman and Superman before letting Spectre to rest. Boomstick: Hey Wiz, what's a third of eternity? E-f***ing-ternity!

Foxthefox1000 said:
To answer your question, he can finish his other forms off before he can reach the trump card.
From what I recall, it cycles through forms before finding the one that'll work, which is plenty of tine to finish the fight as he's scrambling for an answer to the other's power.
Considering that even when he died in another form it still changed his form that pretty much removes a lot of options considering it means death probably won't stop him and implies he could just keep transforming. Also the time one has hax although I'm not sure if speedblitzing could happen or not beforehand given the time manipulation thing. He also could just be wailed on by the energy absorbing one too and get the same level of DC with universal durability.

Jasonsith said:
Ep 109 Spoilers
Oh boy Ben may have more versatility and potentially superior hax, but in terms of raw power and physical stats Hal stomp really hard.
Ep 109 Spoilers
If he can replicate himself and summon Alien X Hal is doomed.
yeah that setting Rules not allow Alien X is op be like.

Did he actually die, though? Or did the thing activate before the explosion reached him? Pretty sure it was the latter.

Alsl, his opponent blitzes and haxxes the hell put of him, which even his big trump card doesn't uave an answer to, as far as I know.

Not looking gpod for the younger one.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Did he actually die, though? Or did the thing activate before the explosion reached him? Pretty sure it was the latter.
Alsl, his opponent blitzes and haxxes the hell put of him, which even his big trump card doesn't uave an answer to, as far as I know.

Not looking gpod for the younger one.
The universal explosion caused him to automatically transform before it could kill him. Him dying and then transforming was from another time. And speedblitzing doesn't matter if they can't actually take down the target, and I doubt his opponent has universal striking feats without massive power amps. Also I have heavy doubts that there are any haxes up his sleeve to somehow mitigate that.

Calaca Vs said:
@Jason If you don't know how to use the spoiler template, then you shouldn't go making spoiler. There's other people who have been criptic about the fighters and the result without giving names and stuff with no templates, so it can be done.
@calaca I know how to use spoiler tabs thanks. And I am using it all the time. I even provide codes for others to use.

There are people like me who know how to use spoiler tabs, and there are people like what you say who know how to discuss without spoiling.

So yeah this can be done. We are not even enemies.

Like people breaking the rules should be given a lesson not the one advising people not to break rules.

Let's see, he has intangibility, memory manip, willpower manip, an instance of existence erasure (though likely a gag feat; up to you to decide if we use it), energy absorption, some scans of containing something that coukd heavily damage the universe, a feat of dying and being transported ibto his little device and then coming back, invisibility, summoning others of his kind, a form that does have universal powers, the speed advantage, hackimg and informarion analysis or sonething like that, and telepathy.

Pretty sure screwing with one of his combatant's forms that require all three personalities to agree on something in order to perform an action plus intangibility, potential soul manip from others of his corporation, memory and willpower manip will really help him here. Also forgot the time slow that makes the speed gap evem worse.

So yeah, I think you're underestimating a certain soneone here.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Let's see, he has intangibility, memory manip, willpower manip, an instance of existence erasure (though likely a gag feat; up to you to decide if we use it), energy absorption, some scans of containing something that coukd heavily damage the universe, a feat of dying and being transported ibto his little device and then coming back, invisibility, summoning others of his kind, a form that does have universal powers, the speed advantage, hackimg and informarion analysis or sonething like that, and telepathy.
Pretty sure screwing with one of his combatant's forms that require all three personalities to agree on something in order to perform an action plus intangibility, potential soul manip from others of his corporation, memory and willpower manip will really help him here. Also forgot the time slow that makes the speed gap evem worse.

So yeah, I think you're underestimating a certain soneone here.
>Intangibility, Memory Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Resurrection, Invisibility, Telepathy

These are hardly worth mentioning unless Energy Absorption is on a universal scale given the fact the opponent literally has a form that managed to do just that. Also I doubt that universal form can be easily accessed without outside help or is a thing he naturally has on his person. Also I'm fairly certain universal containment feats required quite a bit of effort which is bad if your opponent can just keep casually throwing universal+ attacks at you or just straight up reality warp you out of existence.

>Speed advantage

Yes that is pretty evident but a speed advantage is literally irrelevant if the opponent can't actually die from any of your attacks.

>Hacking

By that logic several of the other dude's forms could hack his item of choice.

Also while a time slow is impressive, the other dude has a time manipulation form that stopped multiversal destruction, which is a bit more impressive given it can also just age the other dude to death or use up the charge on his weapon. Also he has full access on that form now.

Said abilities aren't irrelevant? He could cause the personalities to start to disagree again with those mental abilities. Perhaps make them forget the memory of them even being the universal being.

You have to prove the other can deal with intangibility at all. Last I checked, he couldn't. Nor does he resists the other things. Considering the main form of ability is a piece of tech he has, hacking and information analysis or whatever that ability is could be a BIG deal of the other hacks it. I also don't see self-resurrection on his profile, so perhaps you can add it and clarify exactly what happened? Because the other guy can die and come back as well according to a singular instance much like yours.

Hell, wouldn't chopping his arm off and transporting the soirce of his power to another dimension incapacitate him and leave him vulnerable to being one-shot? That's sonething the other can do; just get rid of the device making his opponent have all of these powers and protecting him by a simple BFR of the device and maybe even the persom himself. The intangibility+ invisibility ensure that he wouldn't see it coming either.

Is this not a viable win condition?

Should also mention that Ben's little "resurrection" was when he was inside the Omnitrix and the Onnitrix decided to spare his life at the last second and transport bim back to his real-world body or something? Doesn't sound too combat-applicable.

Yeah, but apparently no one here cares about using the spoiler tags
I mean, the template HideSpoilers code does not work specifically here, and the code that I provide - which I have no problem working at - is reported by some as hard to apply.

They would have got warnings and suspensions for their actions if those diacussions happen before the YouTube release and untabbed at DBW.

Should they get reported for their negligence of being unable to use a spoiler tab?

And how could a spoiler tab be easier to use in this Wikia? Even the trolls in DBW for instance know how to use a spoiler tab there. I do not want this here Wikia to get shredded because people do not know/care how to use a spoiler tab and yet discuss spoilers - which can be against the copyright laws in the country I am talking about.

Ep 109 spoilers
Void Termina, and therefore Dedede, were said to be multiversal in the DB. So I guess Dedede is among the strongest DB characters to them up there with Thanos

Unoriginal Memes said:
I don't really think there was a need to remove my comment.
Is a spoiler tab all he needs to keep his comments? Some crat / admin / mod can just spoiler bracket that.

And one should start using spoiler brackets already.

Foxthefox1000 said:

Ep 109 Spoilers
It's kinda hard to manipulate memories or willpower when you're reality warped out of existence. Also intangibility can't stop hax like reality warping or being aged into dust, it really only mitigates the big beaters Ben has in terms of power which barring Feedback would be lower of the DC scale than Hal.
And here's him resurrecting when he died as an alien: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHsQk51w9u4 Also Ben had his arm chopped off and he was straight up sent to another dimension while his arm was left back in his home universe and the Omnitrix could still function for him. Also pretty sure the Omnitrix could just activate its failsafe before Hal does so, invisiblity and intangibility aren't exactly things Ben has never encountered in any capacity before. Also that information analysis sounds like it's massively dependant on a bank of information for GL's universe based on what I read, which is unfortunate if the opponent is from another universe and thus making it kinda useless, also by your logic, aliens like Upgrade could hack the GL ring too.
Also using these spoilers feels like ******* shit, especially on mobile.

Tbh from what I seen it was if we gave Wario universal shit with Rosalina they would've done the same deedeee who by there thoughts scaled higher so they decide stick to the basic shit Though don't get how they thought void termina is multiversal

Spoilers for Ep 108, 109 and beyond
I hate it when SA does not mention much on how King Dedede can counter those hax walls from Wario.
I have a feeling Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Post-Crisis) would lose to Ben Tennyson (Original) because SA would have Ben transformed into Alien X and restrict Hal from pulling feats from Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (Post-Crisis), making it a match of 4-B vs Low 2-C.
Remember how SA downplays Carnage and Daredevil?
With the John Wick 3 movie movie coming out soon I wonder we would have John Wick vs Agent 47 in 3D or even live action after Ben 10 vs GL.

Tier 2 requires busting universes or busting universe busters who can tank universe busting attacks. Pocket dimension creation is not always a tier 2 feat.

Has SA Just mentioned some 3.1013811e+60 J or 31.013811 PetaFOE feat? Or even #e+65 J feats? Still MSS+ feats.

Just saw it. I'm mostly disappointed on them not giving DDD solid MFTL speeds. In general people is just going to easily say that Wario should have won via regen, hax and x feats above their version of DDD's AP & dura. The only thing we have against that is "battled Void Termina, a multiversal level thread!", which is kinda sad given DDD's own forgotten feats and others he genuinely scales to.

But overall the results were accurate, DDD using his crouching animation as his victory pose was neat and Magolor was mentioned, so, not bad.

I can explain in detail why 3-A Kirby holds no water if you make a thread about it. Void Termina himself should be 3-B tho, I need to remake my thread on that.

If anyone's wondering about Void Termina in the episode one of there research team members goes into detail about it among other things (warning its pretty long)

"You guys are kinda making me rethink saying anything....

Anyway keep in mind here, I'm saying this second hand because I wasn't assigned to this ep. Likewise I tend to really not be super interested in debating the more "split" matches because tbh they tend to get pretty toxic really quickly, and don't like to get in the middle of that. I also generally don't want to be seen as trying to convince somebody a verdict is "correct" . That being said I can give you some insight.

They did acknowledge Wario's regen in the debate. They just think that given he's been physically subdued in the past that it does have limits most likely based on his stamina. Likewise that Dedede has also shown some regen feats and toon force in the anime. Since they gave dedede had the stat advantage, they thought he could overcome it.

The hypnosis was thought to be either impractical or vague. You never see Wario actually utilize his hyptnotic spell on screen in the games and the commercial only implies it's some sorta hypnotic stare. Given they didn't have a way to account for how effective/fast it might be and Dedede was given the speed advantage, they thought it probably wasn't a big enough factor(since it be hard to get off).

I'm pretty sure the Mario party thing was just a joke. A lot of MP feats are debated enough, that I don't think they'd fully accept most of them anyway.

I think they were ok with the black hole feat due to how it distorts space in the background.

The calc they made for the magolor thing accounted for the distance the space was distorted in the background and came out higher than the bowser one. Several of the speed feats accepted for Dedede where also considered faster than the Mario galaxy one. Both probably could have been addressed in a tab I guess."

Edit: this one doesn't comment about Void Termina but here's another comment from the team "No one in the team actually believes in multiversal Void Termina, this was just an editing mistake

They basically meant Wario scaling to Rosalina and Dedede to Void Termina we're both dubious so they out that there was a way to say if we accept something for one side they could do this for another.

Can't see it yet since I'm at school and (suprise suprise) a show literally called Death Battle isn't allowed in Restricted Mode (Which all the computers use be defeault) so I've been spoiled to hell and back. Not that I'm remotely suprised that Dedede won.

Also I saw a description for a rip of the Sneak Peak that said "Spoilers: Wario Wins" and since the fight's been out since Monday I thought that was true and for just one second nothing in the multiverse, ficional or non-fictional, could compare to my rage.

Green Lantern vs Ben Tennyson is a wierd matchup, I'll admit. Though I do slightly get it, green things in the arm area that give the user extreme power (Far from the best matchup for either character, though). Aside from Alien X, do any of Ben's aliens stand a remote chance against Hal?

Back