• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It depends on the type of game someone is making.

I personally don't mind it, and I'll let artists create their vision.
Agree on this one. I'd also say it goes both ways. If the creator wants a super beautiful woman as MC then go ahead, same if they want a super handsome/pretty dude. And the opposite, if they want a character that isn't so idealized or stylized in design, that's also fine.

What are y'alls opinions when it comes to sexy character designs in video games? Should there be more of it or less?
More good ones, less bad ones.

But honestly, I'm fine within it as long as it actually fits within the story and isn't dogshit. I don't want that Power Girl "I couldn't think of a logo so now there's an open space and I'm so sad about it" explanation, that's just dumb. We need more "Yeah, I picked this out because it ***** and I'm cool, now let's punch each other in the face."

Also more Roronora Zoroes.

dhau4se-93f3985c-6b6a-4793-a3b0-0fb0e51f25fb.png

But the word "****" wasnt censored in your post :^)

Its the censoring system they implemented while back. It was pretty dumb so I guess, breasts is censored then... no wait now its censoring my ****? How did yours get a pass? Weird.
I can hear you, no need to scream

Also i see you typed it without issues
That's because I'm simply built different. I can say every banned word on this site: fuсk, сuck, pоrn, tіts (geez, I'm sounding like a character in a Vivziepop cartoon here), whatever there is that is banned here, I can still say it.

That's because I'm simply built different. I can say every banned word on this site: fuсk, сuck, pоrn, tіts (geez, I'm sounding like a character in a Vivziepop cartoon here), whatever there is that is banned here, I can still say it.
Then say the the n word if you think you are built different 🗿

Back