• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By comparing Classic Hulk when he's **** Umar (Dormammu's sister), to Green Scar Hulk when he's **** Umar.

I'm not joking by the way, that is how they have found the multiplier.
.......of course, that makes sense.....

Out of curiosity, what level did the research team put Hulk at?

NIGHT NIGHT HULK

Although i do admit that they did downplay Hulk, while they did keep in mind the size of the Dragon Ball universe, they didn't consider the fact that Marvel's universe was stated to be a trillion of light years in diameter, which would put Classic Hulk at about 1224 times above Universal.

Using the "supposed" 120 multiplier for Hulk (even if its pretty ******* stupid), that would put Green Scar Hulk at 146880 times above Universal, then again there is also to consider that Broly SSj was stronger than SSjB Goku, which apply the SSj1 multiplier to his God Form, making him 50 times more powerful than SSjG, which is far above SSj3 (although there is no official multiplier for that form).

Assuming Base Goku was indeed as strong as BoG SSjG Goku (which is a lowball considering that he was most likely much stronger at that point), and apply all the multipliers SSjB Goku should be around 180000 times above Universal, which is just slightly above Screen Scar Hulk.

And remember, this is just SSjB Goku who was much weaker than SSj Broly, and not even with the help of SSjB Vegeta (who was as powerful as him) could defeat him.

Last edited:
Although i do admit that they did downplay Hulk, while they did keep in mind the size of the Dragon Ball universe, they didn't consider the fact that Marvel's universe is trillions of light years in diameter, which would put Classic Hulk about 1224 times above Universal.

Using the "supposed" 140x multiplier for Hulk (even if its to be honest pretty ******* stupid), that would put Green Scar Hulk at 171360 times above Universal, then again there is also to consider that Broly SSj was also much stronger than SSjB Goku, which apply the SSj1 multiplier to his God Form, making him 50 times more powerful than SSjG, which is far above SSj3 (although there is no official multiplier for that form).

Assuming Base Goku was indeed as strong as BoG SSjG Goku (which is a lowball considering that he was most likely much stronger at that point), and apply all the multipliers SSjB Goku should be around 180000 times above Universal, which is just slightly above Screen Scar Hulk.

And remember, this is just SSjB Goku who is still weaker than SSj Broly.
let alone Lssj

So next season
Ryuko vs Shadow
Yoda vs Meta Knight
Link vs Cloud 2
Dr Doom vs Lex Luthor/Black Adam/Gilgamesh
Blake vs Mikasa
Dio vs Alucard

Likely to happen
Galactus vs Unicron
Cole vs Mercer
So 9/20 fights confirmed

Shit if its that big then Hulk still doesn't beat doomsday,

120 universal isn't gonna match any universal feat performed in the DC universe
To be fair,
  1. While that would affect the mass of the Universe, does it change Universal+ feats? I'm genuinely asking because I'm not entirely sure of the tiering systems rules.
  2. The Marvel Universe probably isn't just 1 Trillion Light Years. In a scan (Avengers #26), it's stated there are planets 1 Trillion light years away, but that doesn't mean it's the limit (although that would be unquantifiable).
  3. Both have a lot of statements for Endless/Boundless/Infinite Universes.

To be fair,
  1. While that would affect the mass of the Universe, does it change Universal+ feats? I'm genuinely asking because I'm not entirely sure of the tiering systems rules.
  2. The Marvel Universe probably isn't just 1 Trillion Light Years. In a scan (Avengers #26), it's stated there are planets 1 Trillion light years away, but that doesn't mean it's the limit (although that would be unquantifiable).
  3. Both have a lot of statements for Endless/Boundless/Infinite Universes.
Depends on if you're using this sites tiering rules, or volume scaling (which the researchers use.)

I was thinking MM vs Piccolo

Thor vs Vegeta dosent really fit season 8 bill, also Megatron vs Freeza was nuked by the downgrades for Transformers so I dont want that to happen lol

RIP Low 2-C/2-C IDW Transformers 2020-2020
To be fair, the researchers might now recognize the downgrades. They might continue to believe in multiversal Megatron.

Freeza still probably wins though with volume scaling.

Freeza still probably wins though with volume scaling.
Assuming the Transformers's universe is no different than our own, IDW Megatron is heavely outclassed in raw stats.

Current Final Form Frieza had easily the edge in destructive power, strength, speed and durability via scaling to Base Goku.

And even if they bring Galvatron, Golden Frieza could equal SSjB Goku and all we know how much powerful it is compare to Base Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back