• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i thought we were past "Heralds are 4-B" but i guess not
It’s seems no one paid attention to this lil statement
Arguin for Universal Marvel Heralds is something arguable

Meaning its a good shot arguing but anything else is lol tier especially regarding context and shit
Anything to justify your favorite animu characters beating them.
I frankly already stated how this fight was gonna end and have no issues with either outcome as long as it’s not ******** but hey let’s pissy about it

I can buy a multiversal Hulk honestly. I mean Marvel's been around about as long as DC, and the concept of a multiverse isn't brand new. Chances are that with so much lore, Herald tier characters probably have a buttload of feats that are overlooked, or brushed aside as "outliers".

I can buy a multiversal Hulk honestly. I mean Marvel's been around about as long as DC, and the concept of a multiverse isn't brand new. Chances are that with so much lore, Herald tier characters probably have a buttload of feats that are overlooked, or brushed aside as "outliers".
which they are at times
lets not pretend those don't exist in fiction for every nice feat you get one that contrdicts it or goes against this character being at this x,y or z level
blame the writers for there lack of consistency or care of

I mean, if or when Broly wins there's definitely gonna be a lot less salt.
Really dude?
But I do believe Broly should win over Hulk this time. This may provide potential Thor may defeat Vegeta in the future.
Unless they buy 15.793 Quintillion c Thor (which should make Thor defeat Wonder Woman back then but nope)

Eeyup. I’ve always noticed that episodes that Swann writes or researches tends to have tons of salt with them.
The episodes of Death Battle written by Liam are usually great. And Mega Man Battle Royale does not have much salt from what I see.

The animation (Thor vs Wonder Woman) really carried that episode because holy hell they ignored so much shit for Thor
The animation further screwed the episode.

Merry Christmas hya ha ha ha ha ha

The Death Battle Cast crew missed a chance to promote something very Christmas-themed yet not too religious or political.

Last edited:
>I mean, if or when Broly wins there's definitely gonna be a lot less salt.
Really dude?
yes
Back when Broly is meant to fight and win Asura, now he is pitted against Hulk and (with the possible given speed advantage by scaling to Thor) Hulk can utilise his close range AP advantage and one-shot Broly. Imagine how much salt that generates. Imagine the salt when grunting on inconsistencies caused when Marvel characters are flipped back and forth in terms of power levels. Imagine when people trigger Goku vs Superman as they see Hulk wins Broly but lost to Doomsday.

I am betting Death Battle may somehow tweak a win for Hulk (root for Broly and bet on Hulk) and pave a way for Thor to come back and win Vegeta.

Death Battles that you never know who is going to win are normally good. That's why I like Carnage vs Lucy so much. But in this case, we don't know who is going to win not because it's a close match, but because we don't know weather or not they're going to **** it up and what they consider an outlier.

If I ever make a versus series, I am never using a Marvel or DC character, because a Marvel/DC character's level of power is basically opinion at this point. And I don't mean normal versus debating opinion power levels, I mean you could make them tier 5 or tier 0 and both are probably valid.

Merry Christmas to all.
875bd87e-166b-4e94-b0f3-6b883ea7cdd9

So do the DB fan blog peeps think all the other marvel top tiers scale to Multiversal or is it just a case of Hulk needs to be angry enough to do that. Because I refuse to accept Hulk reaching those levels casually.

Welcome to comics.
If Hulk wins and shows off those insane feats, I'm sure people will start to distain comic characters because they're overpowered in a sense. This might as well be a repeat of Goku vs Superman, but angry and one is from Marvel.

Death Battles that you never know who is going to win are normally good. That's why I like Carnage vs Lucy so much. But in this case, we don't know who is going to win not because it's a close match, but because we don't know weather or not they're going to **** it up and what they consider an outlier.

If I ever make a versus series, I am never using a Marvel or DC character, because a Marvel/DC character's level of power is basically opinion at this point. And I don't mean normal versus debating opinion power levels, I mean you could make them tier 5 or tier 0 and both are probably valid.
I feel you can probably still use characters like Batman and Spider-Man since they’re still simple enough to understand and aren’t constantly debated for their power levels.

I feel you can probably still use characters like Batman and Spider-Man since they’re still simple enough to understand and aren’t constantly debated for their power levels.
You say that, but people definitely debate on their speed. Hell DB suggested Red Hood is near lightspeed. Oh and don't forget this very wiki at one point had Spider-Man at town level and then switched to building. Unless they are back to town again.

So do the DB fan blog peeps think all the other marvel top tiers scale to Multiversal or is it just a case of Hulk needs to be angry enough to do that. Because I refuse to accept Hulk reaching those levels casually.
Theyll 100% make Sentry 4-B by the time they use him all the while saying he scales to Hulk

They'll 100% make Sentry 4-B by the time they use him all the while saying he scales to Hulk
What about they say Hulk is normally 1,000,000 FOE by scaling to The Sentry and needs to stall time and use external help or one-time items to get the 2-A or even Low 1-A stuffs?? They used that to justify why Venom lost to Crona despite being able to contend with 4-Bs. That also hypes up Thor vs Vegeta.

What context? I already countered both of your issues with some of the stuff back on DBW and you never responded back. If you're going to diss the blog then by all means provide actual issues with it besides controversy with the volume scaling
No ya didn’t it’s just the same nonsense regurgitated to try to make Marvel heralds much stronger than they actually are
The infinite dimensions shit already been explained he send shockwaves to an infinite number of dimensions he only did that because he was in the crossroads and that place is connected to those dimensions,
Most of the rest of those screams out of context let alone not even bringing the issues where those feats took place to see if it’s actually legit or BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back