• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean isn’t there like, a cosmic storm in Marvel Thor’s hammer? I haven’t read more then the Gorr arc and one of the Jane foster arcs but I at least remember that.

@Maverick_Zero_X that's what sucks about scaling comics tbh, you can find a bunch of feats that put someone like Thor or Superman at Universal and such but then you can also find a bunch of feats which put them at only Planet level or above. Though I agree that they are certainly more then just Solar System Level
I’m happy more and more people are supporting DC/Marvel character being above 4-B.

And yet vs wiki still believes in 4-B, so there not gonna change their minds

Given how you guys were all like “Hulk is slower! Even despite fighting the people with stupidly high speed feats, he shouldn’t be anywhere near quad c!” earlier, forgive me for doubting that.
Quads speeds i have no issue but making it seem like he blitz Broly is where i draw the line
I respect that. Thor’s the GOAT. I just hope others are aware of the craziness he does.
Thor is a character that has attacks that can hit above his weight class so its not hard to argue him being in that tier of power

When Broly was getting toyed with by a guy who peaks at 500 quad c and Hulk scales to people twice that minimum, he does blitz.
Ok. Can people stop saying this? Whis is only this fast because of flight speed. I don’t want to get into a whole speed debate. I’m already arguing that on another thread. But limiting a character’s combat speed because of flight speed is just dumb.

Last edited:
I never understood the note on the Hulks profile.

At most hes High 3-A and he has feats and statements to back it up.
“At most”

image0.png

Can't wait for people to take this to heart that Hulk beats Jiren, Beerus, Goku, Vegeta, and many other characters in Dragon Ball.
You know how people are these days when this character beats other, that means this one can beat that other.

So... I’ve heard from a source who supposedly has connections to the research team. Apparently they say that Hulk is going to be given a very Superman like explanation, take that how you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back